=][= Rumours Roundup : Necrons - Released - Page 56 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #551 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-29-11, 10:16 PM

Silens's Flag is: Wales

Apparently the lack of Necrons being at GD is a bad omen for us, but we'll see. I love how this time last year I was talking about "a month or two" and now it's down to "a week or two". If the pattern continues, we won't be seeing Necrons for another three months.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
"Look they got a-OH MY GOD I'M ON FIRE FOR THE LOVE OF NAKED SANTA IT HURTS!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #552 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 10:58 AM

darklove's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcmuffin View Post
out of interest, does anyone actually like dreadfleet? i think it looks like shite, especially the shitty models.
Must disagree with you on that; I saw it a GDUK and it looks amazing. They are really nicely designed and have some nice details.

I'm already planning how to incorporate it into Warhammer campaigns!

All that is important is known.
Praxis
post #553 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 11:52 AM
Ancient Relic

mcmuffin's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by darklove View Post
Must disagree with you on that; I saw it a GDUK and it looks amazing. They are really nicely designed and have some nice details.

I'm already planning how to incorporate it into Warhammer campaigns!
i also saw it there, and i thought the models looked average to be honest. i suppose i am even more put off it by the fact that one of the blueshirts in my local gw told me that i "suck for not buying dreadfleet"

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuffin's Law
As an online discussion about 40k grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Squats approaches 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Keep in mind you are arguing "realism" about an army of genetically-altered supermen that are able to shrug off rocket propelled explosive bullets because someone is waving around a cup full of blood that reminds them of their long lost Super Daddy that was killed by there Extra Special-Super Uncle.
Space Wolves Tournament Results W:24 D:8 L:8
Jaws-ing my way to victory

post #554 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 11:56 AM

elmir's Flag is: Belgium

Quote:
i also saw it there, and i thought the models looked average to be honest. i suppose i am even more put off it by the fact that one of the blueshirts in my local gw told me that i "suck for not buying dreadfleet"
How dare you not hand your money over like the obedient sheep that GW marketing thinks you are!! Get out of mah shop!
post #555 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 02:17 PM

TheSpore's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Then you but one option for this Blue Shirt

KILL HIM!!!!!

post #556 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 03:45 PM

Not sure if this was supposed to be the case or not, but my LGS had the new White Dwarf in and I scoped it out. No Necron information, a million pages of dreadfleet, and some more Sisters stuff near the back - just battle ideas and stuff like that. Not even a "coming soon" or "next month" ad at the end like there was for Dreadfleet. =/
post #557 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 06:04 PM

ashikenshin's Flag is: Guatemala

Seems I might be the only one excited about dreadfleet. Are the painting articles any good? I might even buy the damn white dwarf if they are informative in any way.

Also some rumors over at dakka about 6th ed and necrons. There is some info about the new starter sets.

linky: http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum...st/400759.page
post #558 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 10:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Day2Dan View Post
Not sure if this was supposed to be the case or not, but my LGS had the new White Dwarf in and I scoped it out. No Necron information, a million pages of dreadfleet, and some more Sisters stuff near the back - just battle ideas and stuff like that. Not even a "coming soon" or "next month" ad at the end like there was for Dreadfleet. =/
I also saw the back of White Dwarf and can confirm No Necron information.
post #559 of 1556 (permalink) Old 09-30-11, 11:26 PM
Ancient Relic

mcmuffin's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpore View Post
Then you but one option for this Blue Shirt

KILL HIM!!!!!
it pissed me off more because i am a regular customer there, i like to try and support my local store, and the reaction i got was one of contempt. i have decided that maelstrom will be getting my business for the new necrons when they arrive.

@brentlywhite - *sigh*

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuffin's Law
As an online discussion about 40k grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Squats approaches 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Keep in mind you are arguing "realism" about an army of genetically-altered supermen that are able to shrug off rocket propelled explosive bullets because someone is waving around a cup full of blood that reminds them of their long lost Super Daddy that was killed by there Extra Special-Super Uncle.
Space Wolves Tournament Results W:24 D:8 L:8
Jaws-ing my way to victory
post #560 of 1556 (permalink) Old 10-01-11, 04:21 AM

[QUOTE=mcmuffin;1077307]it pissed me off more because i am a regular customer there, i like to try and support my local store, and the reaction i got was one of contempt. i have decided that maelstrom will be getting my business for the new necrons when they arrive.

not sure which store you are talking about but I saw this one by accident when they were putting away their shipment. I was in the town where the Brewers play. I am not trying to get anyone in trouble especially a LS.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode