Pay It Forward April Give Away Prize List - Page 7 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #61 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 12:51 PM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

I'm not playing this game = I'm dodging the problem, and haven't got anything to say to defend myself anyways.

I suspect the reason folks are coming from Dakka, is Alpharius is a respected Mod. Anyone who can see the DCM forum knows he's almost left the hobby over this, two years. Two years is an insane ammount of time to not settle what seems is a straight forward deal,

Considering all the amazing figs you where showing off in this thread just last year,

http://www.warseer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=267583

I am confused on why you could make all these lovely new models to sell, yet couldn't sort out the ones you owed for Alpharius.

This is why I and others have issue with this whole situation, you seem to be having problems to sort out Alpharius' deal on one hand, while still chugging along as normal making models and selling them on the other.

So from my point that sorta stinks.

If you have a good reason, enlighten folks, but to me something is very fishy here.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #62 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 12:56 PM

troybuckle's Flag is: Canada

Well, now I’m not sure how to take this giveaway.
I guess the easiest way to resolve this problem between both these guys is to answer the following questions:
Where are the models, have then been shipped or not?
If not, do you still have the models in your possession?
If you do, ship them with a tracking # asap.
If not, just tell the man you don’t have them.
Both of you are grown ass men, work it out as such.

This will be my only post on the subject, I don’t want to get involved any further, but I’m sure most would like to see these questions answered.
post #63 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 12:56 PM Thread Starter

redstarone's Flag is: USA

You are free to your own opinion which is based on what? Half the story? This thread is not the place for my to explain anything. Ken knows the real truth and frankly thats all that matters. I dont have to explain myself to you or anyone else.

Im not trying to be rude, far from it. You wonder why people defend me? Its because people that know me, understand the entire story. Maybe ask one of them to be kind enough to explain it. As for me doing it, as I said, I dont have to explain anything to anyone as Ken already has the entire story, his side, my side and the truth which rests in the middle as all truth does.

Edit - The above was to Druchii, and again im not trying to be rude and do respect your opinion, even if I think its wrong.

Last edited by redstarone; 03-24-11 at 12:59 PM.

post #64 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 01:02 PM

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

I'm really not sure what to make of the whole thing, with regard to who is telling the truth and who is lying, but it doesn't really matter as it isn't the responsibility of Heresy to solve the problem. Thread closed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode