Pay It Forward April Give Away Prize List - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 02:36 AM Thread Starter

redstarone's Flag is: USA

I wont play that game here. I dont care what people thing.

The give away costs nothing and there is no risk. If people think there is, dont join.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 02:36 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

As Restarone has stated most donators are shipping direct to the winners and the winner will need to have contact with the people donating,if anything smells fishy it will be public knowledge pretty sharpish.

Im happy to carry on with my donation of a conversion tool kit and i wish them both luck in getting the situation resolved

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #53 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 02:39 AM

Akhara'Keth's Flag is: Germany

Quote:
Originally Posted by redstarone View Post
I wont play that game here. I dont care what people thing.

The give away costs nothing and there is no risk. If people think there is, dont join.
there are people who confirmed that they got the stuff from the give away. I already said they I take back what I said earlier and don't think that you trick people with the give away. I just try to understand why Alpharius is so angry and to do this we have to hear your side of the story. But I think we should stop osting here now and continue via pm. At the moment we just heard his side and you have nothing to defend yourself. I hope you understand me.

Check out my German 40k Blog!!

http://tausend-tore.blogspot.de/

post #54 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 03:17 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Alpharius, I'm sorry to hear you've lost some goods. I know how hard it is to earn a disposable income. However - firstly, you stated a figure of $500 ish, then it became $1300.

I was about to say in the meanwhile we have a "Bad Trader" thread - libel is a serious matter, and having someone's laundry thrown around in a thread to which it has next to no relevance is both off topic (and hence against the site rules firstly), but poor etiquette. However, it seems you're used to the forums so well, that in your entire 4 year stay in this community, and the 38 posts (at this time of typing) you have amassed, I quickly counted at least 14 of which were complaints against model services.

It's hardly conducive to inspiring trust; on your part, I mean; particularly when it seems some apparent weevil crawls out the woodwork to spread some shit on the fields he barely even uses.

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...9&postcount=24

I'm not making a judgement either way. Neither is it redstarone's place to justify himself, against BASELESS ACCUSATIONS made by someone on a forum who apparently goes around as a bit of a fucking Jonah, actively trailing them; finding their posts just to elicit a response. Consult your lawyer, or take matters into your own hands; if it means that much to you, rather than wasting your time on the internet.

TL:DR - FUCK OFF TO WHERE THE DISCUSSION BELONGS. - https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...read.php?t=130

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #55 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 03:34 AM

Alpharius's Flag is: USA

Again, no accusations are baseless or false.

Again:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum...st/290901.page

And really, this was a last attempt to get Matt to FINALLY do the right thing.

Believe it or not, I have been a friend to him - FAR more than any of the other people he's had problems with.

But really, at this point, 13 months after everything has been completed and paid for... I think it would be OK for him to finally ship or finally admit that it is all gone.

Either way would be fine by me at this point.

We're way beyond the time limit for PayPal, Credit Cards, etc.

And I've been told we're way under the amount to make it worth Law Enforcement's time, especially across state lines.

I just thought that if he really wanted to "Pay It Forward" and "Give Back To The Community", he would want to perhaps start my making good on what he's owed me for a long, long time.
post #56 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 03:39 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Far be from me to play the high horse card, but can you not read?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #57 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 03:42 AM
Banned
Azkaellon's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpharius View Post
Again, no accusations are baseless or false.

Again:

http://www.dakkadakka.com/dakkaforum...st/290901.page

And really, this was a last attempt to get Matt to FINALLY do the right thing.

Believe it or not, I have been a friend to him - FAR more than any of the other people he's had problems with.

But really, at this point, 13 months after everything has been completed and paid for... I think it would be OK for him to finally ship or finally admit that it is all gone.

Either way would be fine by me at this point.

We're way beyond the time limit for PayPal, Credit Cards, etc.

And I've been told we're way under the amount to make it worth Law Enforcement's time, especially across state lines.

I just thought that if he really wanted to "Pay It Forward" and "Give Back To The Community", he would want to perhaps start my making good on what he's owed me for a long, long time.
Would it not be your own fault for leaving it so long that you can't do anything about it?
post #58 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 04:41 AM

KingOfCheese's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Witch King of Angmar View Post
Would it not be your own fault for leaving it so long that you can't do anything about it?
I fail to understand your logic.
Time means nothing.
If someone owed you thousands of dollars, and you tried to get it back over a couple of years, and they just said "well its too late now".... what would you do? Accept your losses?
Fuck no.

Either way, you have been asked once by a moderator to stay out of the argument, and now i am asking you again.
If these 2 people have an issue, then let them deal with it. They don't need a kid jumping in every 5 seconds to give his 2 cents on an issue he knows nothing about.

post #59 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 11:07 AM
Darth Druchii

Druchii in Space's Flag is: Wales

Just like to say I followed this story with interest for the last year and a half, I watched redstarone tell multiple folks, he was going 'to ship real soon' a number of times in a thread over at Dakka before he was banned.

Some it seems got lucky, Alpharius was not one of them.

I'm really uncomfortable with a fella who rips off someone so badly yet folks are still happy to leap to defend him. He has basically stolen $1300 worth of stuff as it stands. There are posts over on Dakka that will highlight this, with Redstarone replying to them.

He needs to resolve it, second chances are fine, but pay up what you owe.

Come and join us by the fire, to chat about the games that matter to you at the Roleplay Games Forum
---------------
"I feel I was denied. Critical, need to Know information!"
post #60 of 64 (permalink) Old 03-24-11, 12:17 PM Thread Starter

redstarone's Flag is: USA

Dakka is troll heaven and I wouldnt reply to anything there ever again even if I could.

Ive had so many little @sshats spam my blog today from dakka its insane. Hell the 2nd post there says to and I quote:

Quote:
The karmic freight train is looking for redstarone...

The dakkanauts should demonstrate their anger at this mistreatment of one of our own.

Set fire to the interwebs my pretties!! Take up thy rod and thy staff and smite the redstarone where-ever you may find it, for it is anathema and does offend us!

Troll that thieving scum until the stars grow dim.

Here is where he lurks...
http://miniaturewargameconversions.b...0away%20raffle

What a joke! I lurk? I use the same freaking name! If I wanted to lurk I wouldnt use this name and I WOULDNT have given Alpa the link to the blog the day it was made. yes, he didnt find it, I invited him. Why the hell would I hide....

This game is so stupid. I will not play it by pulling a he said she said thing. People can think whatever they want but at least get the facts right.. I havent posted on dakka in more then 6 months..(guessing as I dont know the exact date I last posted)
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode