Relic wants to know your favorite chapter - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 06:53 PM Thread Starter

Default Relic wants to know your favorite chapter

With DOW 2: Retribution just a little over a month away Relic is doing little poll of Marine chapters

Blood Ravens

Blood Angels

Dark Angels

Black Templars

Space Wolves

Thousand Sons

World Eaters

Death Guard

Emperor's Children

While I know it is only 9 of the chapters, it is likely that it is a limitation on boards system, and I'd gander that Relic will do another 2 polls to flesh out the rest of the Renown marines.

And reading the address is insightful http://community.dawnofwar2.com/poll...orite-followin

which-these-chapters-would-you-see-most-future-game-please-vote-choosing-your-favorite-followin

** LOUD JARRING CHORDS **

"NOBODY expects the Deathwing Assaulting Fortress of Redemption! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Lion.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again."

"Now, Interrogator-Chaplain Biggles...Fetch the CUSHIONS!"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:00 PM

Horacus's Flag is: Mexico

Word Bearers...but any chaos I good. I'll go with magnus sons.

It's time to purge them. Give them no quarter, no mercy. Slain them, impale them, destroy them. Make them wish they were death. Let them burn, let them suffer and let them listen to our battlecry. ¡All Praises! ¡Chaos Victor!".-Chaos Lord Pertinax at the siege of Fevelfosk.
"For each hero's song, thousands die alone...unsung and unrememberd." Anonymous.
post #3 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:04 PM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Checked that one yesterday when they posted it on Facebook, found no Ultramarines, closed the site and did not give a shit about it after that...

Heck, any of the Loyalists would be fine to me, but no Ultramarines option? Fuck off...

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know

post #4 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:17 PM

WinZip's Flag is: USA

I would vote for Imperial Fists if they were an option but since there not......Dark angels FTW!

"Blood cries out to blood they say, so let us spill their blood so we can hear it all the clearer."
post #5 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:19 PM
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinZip View Post
I would vote for Imperial Fists if they were an option but since there not......Dark angels FTW!
Yes, Imperial Fists would be nice... They are second on my "I wana see them in the game" list...

post #6 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
Yes, Imperial Fists would be nice... They are second on my "I wana see them in the game" list...
Would be great to see them in the game. the one thing that annoyed about the Ultra movie was how they portrayed the Imp. Fists. Me thinks they would have put up a much better fight, maybe even have won, but back to OP. Imperial Fists would be refreshing to see in the game rather then Blood Ravens.

"Blood cries out to blood they say, so let us spill their blood so we can hear it all the clearer."
post #7 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:27 PM
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
Would be great to see them in the game. the one thing that annoyed about the Ultra movie was how they portrayed the Imp. Fists. Me thinks they would have put up a much better fight, maybe even have won, but back to OP. Imperial Fists would be refreshing to see in the game rather then Blood Ravens.
But did the Imperial Fists not hold out for 3 weeks (Could have been days, cant remember...) without aid before only the Chaplain and the other remained? Thats a heck of a fight according to my book...

post #8 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doelago View Post
But did the Imperial Fists not hold out for 3 weeks (Could have been days, cant remember...) without aid before only the Chaplain and the other remained? Thats a heck of a fight according to my book...
3 weeks it was That is a long time to hold out, I just don't like to see my favorite chapter get there ass kicked

post #9 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 08:38 PM
I am Alpharius.

Quote:
3 weeks it was That is a long time to hold out, I just don't like to see my favorite chapter get there ass kicked
They are indeed a mighty, and indeed a stubborn chapter, but what else could be expected from the noble children of Rogal Dorn? I bet that a company from any other chapter would have been wiped out in that time, so there is no shame in them getting all but wiped out in that time...

For Guilliman, Dorn and the Emperor!

post #10 of 33 (permalink) Old 01-20-11, 09:32 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Space Wolves... I want thunder wolves!

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode