Warhammer 40k Dark Millennium Online First Playable Race - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-28-10, 09:55 AM

zas240's Flag is: Wales

Just to say, runescapes not that bad any more provided your computer can handle to better graphics option, I know im level 78 :L

Back on topic, does anyone know when this comes out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
They are going to be called in to righteously kick the shit out of deamons and heretics before fucking off back to Titan for tea and crumpets, leaving the chaos gods thinking "I fucking hate those guys"
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-28-10, 10:03 AM
I am Alpharius.

Doelago's Flag is: Finland

Quote:
Originally Posted by zas240 View Post
Just to say, runescapes not that bad any more provided your computer can handle to better graphics option, I know im level 78 :L

Runescape? Fuck, tried it a week ago and came to the conclusion that I will never do it again!

[Flerden] 9:05 pm: Why the hell can't he just go offline if he goes to watc tv?
[dark angel] 9:06 pm: It is Doelago, we will never know
post #43 of 75 (permalink) Old 08-30-10, 10:23 AM

Usaal's Flag is: Canada

oh please dont make them limit the chaos choices like the fantasy online game... I want to play Slaanesh!!!!

I think that the IG should be playable as a comisar pet class with Guardsmen. That would be fun too.

post #44 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-01-10, 10:56 AM

Amoeba Bait's Flag is: Australia

Y.E.S!!!!!!

This looks awesome. I think its good to see GW and 40K getting 'out there' with Space Marine, DoW, Squad Command and other games. It'll bring loads of new people into the hobby and give us a new way to play!
post #45 of 75 (permalink) Old 09-20-10, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katie Drake View Post
nearly vomited in rage within the first hour.
How dare you honor me by stealing my quotes.

Also fuck yeah templar. I'd play it. Sure. I get to be the most hateful, prejudiced, son-of-a-rage-fuck that ever stomped on faces. Templar are BAs beyond belief hahah.

My only real hope is that at all times while playing as the marine they are either bald or screaming.

Also on closer examination of the video I saw chaos cultists. Neat.

And I think the imperial guard work in tandem with a commissar, like pets. A commissar with ten guardsmen should roughly have a feasible chance of killing a spess mehreen.

I keep forgetting how hilarious my old posts are.

It's not a question of who will let me, it's a question of who will stop me.
You fight for nothing! You are nothing!

Last edited by LordWaffles; 09-20-10 at 07:07 PM.
post #46 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 10:26 AM

Unknown Primarch's Flag is: United Kingdom

as a guy who only ever plays console games im finding it hard to see how all that full on action will work out using a keyboard.

ive never played WoW so forgive me for my ignorance but i think id find myself in a titan going round in a circle shooting my own men. anyone enlighten me on how it may work control wish as it looked all professional in the clip but will obviously be different when you get real people at the controls lol

if i dont see the world the same as you how come you expect me to see a whole galaxy spanning empire the same as you do then?!
post #47 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 01:38 PM

Sethis's Flag is: United Kingdom

It looks like a WoW clone to me.

Bikes/Copters = Mounts
Great Unclean One/Dreadnought = End-of-instance Boss
Titan = Vehicle, obviously on a larger scale than WoW but functionally the same

That said, I've played WoW for years on and off, whereas WAR I played for about 2 months before dropping and never returning, so I would prefer that it had more in common with WoW than with WAR.

What I want to see (and what WoW is missing due to fundamental problems with the basic game mechanics) is the ability to fight PvP in the air - Landspeeder vs Jetbike vs Deffcopta. You could strafe people on the ground as well, and that would be totally bitching. Unfortunately since Melee characters have to be viable then I don't think it will happen because they'd be too easy to grief.

90% of people think they are above average.

Statistically Improbable. Psychologically Inevitable.
post #48 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 01:46 PM

They Rock/Paper/Scissors it right up, Ranged units murder your Skimmers etc, Melee units murder Ranged ones, Skimmers murder Melee. Try to force you to take a balanced group in to PvP areas.

Yeah if people take out a group of nothing but Melee then you'll get kited and murdered slowly by a Speeder, so don't do that. Isn't that how WoW works now?

Aramoro

"Violence isn't the answer, I just like getting it wrong on purpose"

Sally Forth! - My Gaming Blog
post #49 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 02:13 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aramoro View Post
They Rock/Paper/Scissors it right up, Ranged units murder your Skimmers etc, Melee units murder Ranged ones, Skimmers murder Melee. Try to force you to take a balanced group in to PvP areas.

Yeah if people take out a group of nothing but Melee then you'll get kited and murdered slowly by a Speeder, so don't do that. Isn't that how WoW works now?
Yup, unless you play as a DK, in which case you murder everything.

At least that was how it was when I left.

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #50 of 75 (permalink) Old 04-19-11, 02:33 PM

DivineArchitect's Flag is: United Kingdom

This looks good but i hope they dont basterdise it....in my opinion Tau fire warrior was by far the best game ever related to the 40k world the first dawn of war wasn't bad but they alwasy miss something i feel lets the hole thing down.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode