=][= Rumours Roundup : Dark Eldar - Released - Page 69 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #681 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 11:06 AM
description whore

deathbringer's Flag is: England

I have not been so happy and will never ever be as broke again in my life as when the new models come out.

Thank you GW 4 years after i put off making a dark eldar army because "a new codex was round the cornor" I can finally make one

Thank you thank you

kudos to lillian thorne for the awesome sig
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #682 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 11:07 AM

KhainiteAssassin's Flag is: Canada

LotN. I wish I could read all the rules, but that has to wait a week or two for me to make sure my Store has the dex in, because we always get it late here for some reason.

I like both archon heads. each has a different flavor to it that suits the DE.

I will have 10 incubi, probably a TON of warriors in raiders, and Reavers. I love those bikes.
post #683 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 11:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by deathbringer View Post
I have not been so happy and will never ever be as broke again in my life as when the new models come out.

Thank you GW 4 years after i put off making a dark eldar army because "a new codex was round the cornor" I can finally make one

Thank you thank you
glad to see that everyone is jumping on this bandwagon cuz GW finally released new models! lmao

post #684 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 11:39 AM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by KhainiteAssassin View Post
LotN. I wish I could read all the rules, but that has to wait a week or two for me to make sure my Store has the dex in, because we always get it late here for some reason.

I like both archon heads. each has a different flavor to it that suits the DE.

I will have 10 incubi, probably a TON of warriors in raiders, and Reavers. I love those bikes.
Ah. Im gonna have to learn the actual game as well as the Dark Eldar.. should be a lot of fun.

The first head is more brutal and cold, but the second head is more fluid and alien. Depends what type of Archon you want.

Incubi are a must for me. I want at least five of them in my army, absolute minimum. Ten sounds like a good idea though. I may not understand most of the rules but I know enough to see that the new Incubi rock!.

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #685 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 12:41 PM

oh I plan on having a minimum of 10 incubi, 10 Mandrakes, 40 warriors, 30 Reavers when im done. but that will be my massive force in the end
post #686 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 02:13 PM

LuLzForTheLuLzGoD's Flag is: United Kingdom

Would you people not be better actually making an army list when the book comes out before dicking your money up the wall? 30 reavers?....I assume you have seen their profile then? lol
post #687 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 02:22 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuLzForTheLuLzGoD View Post
Would you people not be better actually making an army list when the book comes out before dicking your money up the wall? 30 reavers?....I assume you have seen their profile then? lol
Common sense and wargamers are like oil and water

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #688 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 02:45 PM

I bought a steady:

Archon, 2 Boxes of Incubi (to total 10 as a retinue), 2 squads of Warriors, 1 squad of wyches and 4 Raiders.

Better to buy a good core first then expand later. 30 jetbikes? that's just stupid.
post #689 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 02:47 PM

smfanboy's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
Common sense and wargamers are like oil and water
the world could not live without either one
post #690 of 1264 (permalink) Old 10-06-10, 03:35 PM

gotta say, the incubi didn't do it for me the initially (loved the originals more) and the archon as well, but now that I've had some time to digest I think they look great! Even with the horns...

Everything else looks wonderful, though I don't know if I'll be a fan of the PfP ASR (I'm not really a fan of ASR's... especially ones that require counters....). Everything that is, except the RIDERS on the helions... they look like they work out in the same gym as the catachans do... those arms are HUGE!

edit: anyone else notice that the biggest problem with the Archon's "first" head is that the eyes seem uneven? It may just be the angle that EVERY shot of the model is taken at, but it looks like the entire left side of his face has been "pulled" up, giving him a reverse stroked-out look...

Last edited by clever handle; 10-06-10 at 03:47 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode