=][= Rumours Roundup : Dark Eldar - Released - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-18-10, 03:56 PM

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

Yuck mountain dew... I'll take the crab juice. Lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-18-10, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen_Newman View Post
They practically have none in the store since everyone bought the things weeks ago (god knows why though-the models themselves are horrible) and I know the manager has no intention of replenishing this stock. The only GK related thing left is a single box of GK termies. Although they have been there for months.
Uh, Inquisition rumors are over there. *Points to other sticky*

Writer of crappy fics, I hope you might derive some enjoyment from them.

FictionPress.com: For original stuff.

FanFiction.net: For stuff that is part of an established universe.
post #53 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-18-10, 04:34 PM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

I heard DE are one of those armies where the boxes get sunbleached because they stay on the shelves for so many years

Im expecting DE to be revealed at Games Day UK but it could be done at Games Day US as well to create hype on the US market. It would make sense to reveal it at GD US and UK because its the biggest GW event of the year and they need something other than fantasy to show off. Its not like its called Fantasy Day US/UK... with a little luck there might be some GK stuff as well.

A thought just struck me about Khorne. It is said he does not care from where the blood flows so if like a billion Sororitas gathered and all had their period on the same day would that please him? Some of the anti abortion people claim the egg is a human life unborn so does that mean the above scenario would count as mass genocide?
Im sorry, I get random thoughts like these at times...

post #54 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-18-10, 04:43 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

Only if it were thousands of pregersisters all having one giant miscarriage.
post #55 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-19-10, 05:47 AM

Khorothis's Flag is: Hungary

Actually its quite possible, since if you squeeze a lot of women into the same place for a relatively long time (few months), then their biological clock starts ticking at the same pace, making the idea of having a harem not as good an idea as it first appears to be. Though you can bet that on this day the Sisters are out for blood and in the rare occasion they don't find any, they'll just come up with an excuse for a nice roasting of a hive they don't like the look of.

The fool, the coward, and the ignorant proclaim that the warp is a realm of unknowable peril and indescribable terror, that it is the hell of countless ancient myths and legends. This is a lie, told by those whose authority is based on lies, to keep the masses terrified of the unknown. The warp is limitless power and its secrets are infinite; it is knowledge and strength, life and death, and the untapped potential to make and remake worlds. It takes only the discipline and the will to shape it; those who lack that clarity of purpose are liable to be shaped by it instead.

- Ahzek Ahriman of the Thousand Sons
post #56 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-19-10, 08:54 AM

oblivion8's Flag is: Canada

that has to be the most off topic conversation turn I have yet to have seen xD

"There is no such thing as a plea of innocence in my court. A plea of innocence is guilty of wasting my time. Guilty."
Inquisitor Lord Fyodor Karamazov
post #57 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-19-10, 11:14 AM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by oblivion8 View Post
that has to be the most off topic conversation turn I have yet to have seen xD
Do not question my insanity!

I saw you had Karmazovs quote in your sig, Im trying to build that freak as we speak for a Apocalypse game next week, not only am I missing his body and left small engine part but its a horrible model all together to put together.

Ok, back on topic now :D
post #58 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-19-10, 01:18 PM
Banned

Just becuase models are being removed from shelves and some are staying up really has nothing to do with a release until the release has been announced and even then the only time stock is pulled is if it's a rulebook or starter kit release.

DE are still up there as they do have a chnace of selling the models as they are still decently priced unlike the Grey Knight models I remember 4 years ago GK terminators were being sold at $85 AUS dollars with the price rises GW have had in the past years it's no wonder they pulled them, it's much like the Vampire Blood Knights - noone in thier right mind would pay $150 AUS dollars for 5 horsemen when you can buy a battalion for that smae cost, the same now would almost be that of the Gk terminators if they were being sold, but that's the reason they are being pulled - No sales due to high costs of models.
post #59 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-19-10, 08:51 PM

fett14622's Flag is: USA

I wonder if then will add stuff like the RAVEN FIGHTER
post #60 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-20-10, 04:55 AM
Jeep's and Harley's

OIIIIIIO's Flag is: USA

I am curious to see what happens with the DE. I have played against them once or twice and even though they are 2nd Ed. they were pretty nasty. Now I must admit I knew very little about the game at that point but they made an impression. Now .... Mt. Dew is nectar of the gods .... all you motherfuckers who have blasphemed against MY drink of choice will PAY. I have to say that I had some in Japan and I would rather drink gutter water than that shit. Rant over conversation to be steered back to DE thread.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode