=][= Rumours Roundup : Dark Eldar - Released - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-14-10, 03:29 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

that really, really, really isn't the cover

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Last edited by Bindi Baji; 08-14-10 at 03:30 PM. Reason: not enough really's originally added
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-14-10, 03:42 PM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Oh? What makes you so sure? Have you seen the new codex?

Any chance of getting the source of where that picture came from? I put it in the rumours so that someone might comment on where its from. I have never seen it before so for now its rumours as far as Im concerned unless someone posts a link to some fandex with that cover picture on it.

I did managed to track down a colored version of that picture, it wouldnt be so hard to just tweek the colors to make it look like the picture posted.
Source

Here is what I managed to do with photoshop in 5min

Last edited by MadCowCrazy; 08-14-10 at 04:06 PM.
post #23 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-14-10, 03:56 PM

Well at least it breaks with the trend of everyone charging to the right of the page.

Don't give me rep, just poke My Bum ... and then give me rep.

post #24 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-14-10, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
that really, really, really isn't the cover
you sound very sure of that whats the deal with you anyway your always comentaing on these kinda threads as if you have some insider knowledge but never share anything

[SIGPIC]
post #25 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-14-10, 06:42 PM

Yeah, his statements (and those of any other "codex prophets" for that matter) should be taken with a few roomfuls of salt.

Sorry, but it's true.

Pics or it didn't happen!
post #26 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-16-10, 12:43 AM

Stephen_Newman's Flag is: United Kingdom

To be honest I do not think that picture is the cover either. The prow on the raider for starters looks different from the "codex cover" one. It COULD be based off this picture but the pic itself is not the cover. In my opinion.

Regarding DE I would love to have a Arhra model or rules come out. Even if only for my Karandras to squish him.

I have recently started a new Blog. I would really appreciate it if you would LOOK AT IT
post #27 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-16-10, 11:05 PM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Tracking down some new sources for rumours. I managed to find that picture of the codex again, another computer with the same codex picture. Some truth to it or just some random pic? You decide.
post #28 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-17-10, 12:02 AM
Banned

From what I recall in the BRB the big 300 page rule book this picture is part of the concept art in the Dark Eldar Fluff Section, this picture has been out for quite sometime now a few years from what I recall.
post #29 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-17-10, 07:14 AM

That isn't the cover because its old art. They do recycle art for the insides of books at times, but I've yet to see it for a cover.

Last edited by Purge the Heretic; 08-17-10 at 07:17 AM.
post #30 of 1264 (permalink) Old 08-17-10, 09:55 AM

Khorothis's Flag is: Hungary

From the looks of it DE can't take as many Dark Lances as they do now. I remember playing against a guy who had 14 Dark Lances in 1000 points. Thank goodness his rolls were cursed to death and I kept rolling 4+s for cover like theres no tomorrow, otherwise my three little Rhinos would have been blown away in turn 1. But still, I can't shake the feeling that the new Dark Lance will make Zoanthropes weep, though its bound to have a 20-30 point cost each.

Hell, I might just dump my CSM if these guys come out and end up lookin good and with a decent Codex.

The fool, the coward, and the ignorant proclaim that the warp is a realm of unknowable peril and indescribable terror, that it is the hell of countless ancient myths and legends. This is a lie, told by those whose authority is based on lies, to keep the masses terrified of the unknown. The warp is limitless power and its secrets are infinite; it is knowledge and strength, life and death, and the untapped potential to make and remake worlds. It takes only the discipline and the will to shape it; those who lack that clarity of purpose are liable to be shaped by it instead.

- Ahzek Ahriman of the Thousand Sons

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode