=][= Rumours Roundup : Grey Knights - Released - Page 276 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2751 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 01:06 AM

Winterous's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
eg. army-wide Night Fight to shoot them
I don't think Nids would give a toss if they had that

And from what I understand the NFW aren't going to be S6 anymore, but have the ability to be Power weapons, somehow.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2752 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 01:32 AM
I Piss in your Cheerios

TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom

Sure they would. How do you thin them out with T-Fexes, Harpies and Hive Guard if they are immune to being shot from far away, have a 2+ save, and probably have 2W?!?
post #2753 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 01:41 AM

Tuatara's Flag is: New Zealand

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy View Post
I would assume the old Inquisitor models might get a slight update as well.
Can we be sure Inquistors will be in the codex? It is going to be Codex: Grey Knight after all. I think they might not even make an appearance. I know some rumours suggest otherwise, and I'll be glad to be wrong (I've spent too much time and money on my inquisitors and henchmen to have them benched) but I can't help but have a niggling doubt in my mind that they are gone from this one. Bah! Perhaps I've been tainted.

"To defy the authority of empirical evidence is to disqualify oneself as someone worthy of critical engagement in a dialogue" - The 14th Dalai Lama

post #2754 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 02:16 AM

Winterous's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
Sure they would. How do you thin them out with T-Fexes, Harpies and Hive Guard if they are immune to being shot from far away, have a 2+ save, and probably have 2W?!?
You swarm them with Hormagaunts, obviously
post #2755 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 06:52 AM

Mathai's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuatara View Post
Can we be sure Inquistors will be in the codex? It is going to be Codex: Grey Knight after all. I think they might not even make an appearance. I know some rumours suggest otherwise, and I'll be glad to be wrong (I've spent too much time and money on my inquisitors and henchmen to have them benched) but I can't help but have a niggling doubt in my mind that they are gone from this one. Bah! Perhaps I've been tainted.

While I do hope they have a more limited role in the new codex, I dont think they would completely remove the Inquisition preseance. For starters, that would irk alot of people that so much of their stuff becomes completely useless. But I also think that if they removed everything non Space Marine, then the new codex would become a little too much the next flavour of Space Marine 'dex, and even GW has to know that they cant release too much SM or they risk alienating their fanbase a little too much.

post #2756 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-13-11, 11:55 PM

VanitusMalus's Flag is: Australia

I'm surprised they're being released in April and yet I haven't seen one picture of any of the new releases except that ugly Stormraven.
post #2757 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-14-11, 12:23 AM

boreas's Flag is: Canada

Well, every so often I check HO, Dakka and Warseer for news... Twenty-thirty times per day falls under "every so often" right?... Right?

Phil

****Why won't GW help me like them? Let FW take over GW!!!****
post #2758 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-14-11, 09:01 AM

Irbian's Flag is: Spain

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreas View Post
Well, every so often I check HO, Dakka and Warseer for news... Twenty-thirty times per day falls under "every so often" right?... Right?

Phil
Yeah... what a desperate gamer you are... not like me, searching with google to see if there were pictures or news outside the main forums like I did yesterday... and the day before yesterday... and so on...

If you would get heresy reputation based on the times you see the same page, IŽd be web owner by now
post #2759 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-14-11, 11:39 AM
Vhalyar's Flag is: Canada

I remember some posters being worried about iconography on the Storm Raven. Apparently we're covered:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient god at Warseer
I've only seen the sprues so far. So all I can say is it is the same model we've seen (obviously) and it looks to be well-cast. It's got 4 icons each for GK and BA and one generic pilot with AdMech markings plus a hardwired servitor manning the gun turret. All weapon options are included.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ancient god at Warseer
Nope they're full blown 3D icons, much like the ones the Baal Pred comes with. Only that they're the Blood Angels winged drop and the GK book and sword.
The Mechanicus pilot might be a bit weird if like the rumors say the SR can use psychic powers.
post #2760 of 5504 (permalink) Old 01-14-11, 12:09 PM

boreas's Flag is: Canada

Haha, so, in an ironic twist of fate, GK will be the last updated Space Marines. Just when GW finally decides to update point costs and rules in a FAQ, we don't get it because we're 3 months out.

In the same vein, no update for SoB rhinos or similar stuff in a FAQ. Ahhh, GW, I did promise myself I wouldn't nerdrage in 2011...

Phil

****Why won't GW help me like them? Let FW take over GW!!!****

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode