=][= Rumours Roundup : Grey Knights - Released - Page 201 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #2001 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-04-10, 09:40 PM

boreas's Flag is: Canada

Warseer's GK thread has been closed... again! Heresy Online is such a nice place to hang around!

Phil

****Why won't GW help me like them? Let FW take over GW!!!****
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2002 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-04-10, 10:08 PM

Karnox's Flag is: Russia

I also noticed, the inquisitor in that picture has a lightsaber XD

When life gives you lemons..... BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
post #2003 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-04-10, 10:36 PM

Dagmire's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFer View Post
This cover shows the reason i love the Inqusition. I think might buy dark heresy just for the fluff and art

Please listen to my PODCAST

http://www.theoverlords.co.uk/podcast/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaraknarn
This unholy amalgum of womanly sexiness with unfathomable macho should never have been created. Birth rates will plummit, the entire male population will be turned, women kind everywhere will cry desperately to ravished, but no man will heed the call except Dagmire himself. Perhaps this has been Dagmires plan all along. . . . . .

post #2004 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-04-10, 11:02 PM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagmire View Post
This cover shows the reason i love the Inqusition. I think might buy dark heresy just for the fluff and art
Too bad pretty much none of the pics are painted then

Im sure people will get sick and tired of that T-tauri guy and his hardon for closing threads. People want to talk about what they enjoy but they are not allowed to do that over at Warseer. Kinda sucks some of the better rumours people prefer to post there.
post #2005 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-04-10, 11:06 PM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreas View Post
Warseer's GK thread has been closed... again! Heresy Online is such a nice place to hang around!

Phil
I've noticed its always that same mod who gives such moronic reasons for doing it.... somones defiantely on a power trip.
post #2006 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-04-10, 11:11 PM

Azezel's Flag is: United Kingdom

Dark Heresy (and Rogue Trader for that matter) have a number of legitimate flaws are roleplaying games, but they are very nice books with a lot of good art and fluff.

I'm excited about the forthcoming Blood of Martyrs supliment focusing on the Ecclesiarchy.

Looking for a friendly wargaming club on the Isle of Wight? Drop me a line.

Sisters of Battle - The Order of Glory Undimmed - 2'500 Points | High Elves - House Cyredeth - 2'500 Points | Bretonnians - The Muster of Sir Jules Estelle - 3'000 Points
post #2007 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-04-10, 11:45 PM

Dynamike's Flag is: Canada

Long live Heresy Online!

Love the place, love the people and love how we can share our common passion here.

It's still nice the inquisition picture even if it's fake. It ''feels'' like the same art style GW uses in their covers and pictures. Wonder how GK cover will look... What about SoB? Wonder if we are going to see a flame sniper on it
post #2008 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-05-10, 12:25 AM

coke123's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orochi View Post
One's opinion can never be wrong.
I beg to differ. It was the Nazi's opinion that they were just in persuing the holocaust. I'd say they were wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karnox View Post
Maybe its the 40k "Spanish Inquisition" codex?
It could happen, I mean no one really expects the spanish inquisition
... I guess it had to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonFer View Post
Just found this in a Spanish forum somewhere around the web.

What do I think? It's fake. What does the forum says? It's coming to a store near you.

Since there haven't been any rumours around, I just thought a little spice wouldn't hurt anyone... so enjoy.

Nice find, and a very cool picture. But one thing that jumps at me as fake is that the word 'codex' in the bottom left hand corner is in a MUCH thicker font than any modern codex. A nice attempt at a fake, but still fake nonetheless.

EDIT: Also, modern codices have a 'shadow' behind the font of the main title- this title doesn't.

Although it's probably not fair to call it 'fake', which to me implies some form of douchery in trying to mess with the community. I'd say it's a fandex that people are taking too seriously, just like that combined inquisition codex everyone crapped themselves over a few months ago.

"Knowledge is knowing tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in fruit salad."

Also known as BaselessElm

Last edited by coke123; 11-05-10 at 12:28 AM.
post #2009 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-05-10, 12:51 AM

Opinion and action are two different things.

I don't like the WH or the DH, fluff or otherwise. Get over yourselves?

I'm happy to play against them, bla bla, but I don't like them. So in my opinion, let them go. It won't happen, I know that, but that doesn't change my opinion.

Although it's slightly contradictary, I do think that cover art is extremely good.
post #2010 of 5504 (permalink) Old 11-05-10, 01:00 AM

Azezel's Flag is: United Kingdom

Coke123 and I both accept your right (not to mention privilage) to hold and express any opinion you chose.

However, neither Coke123 nor I accept your statement that an opinion cannot be right or wrong. We have both proven that that is not the case, Coke by example and I by classical (if informal) logic.

Now, to digress a little:

As stated above, I respect your right to hold and express any opinion (a man who does not believe in free speech for those who disagree with him does not believe in free speech at all) - however, I wonder why you'd see a two-hundred page thread for people who want new =][= codices and feel the need to stick your oar in?

It seems at best like rather a waste of your time, at worst, mere trolling.

Looking for a friendly wargaming club on the Isle of Wight? Drop me a line.

Sisters of Battle - The Order of Glory Undimmed - 2'500 Points | High Elves - House Cyredeth - 2'500 Points | Bretonnians - The Muster of Sir Jules Estelle - 3'000 Points

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode