New Eldar and guard tanks incoming - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 08:30 PM Thread Starter

Default New Eldar and guard tanks incoming

with spearhead been announched the eldar and guard will be getting some new goodies.

So for guard they will be getting a dual kit that makes the deathstrike, and medusa?[im not a guard player so not 100% on the names]

The eldar will also be getting 2 tanks, the fire prism redone fully in plastic, and the Nightspinner.

Awesomeness

EDIT* also coming out will be the support weapons in plastic with all the variants

When i want your opinion I'll give it to you.

Last edited by Too_hot_to_handle; 03-19-10 at 08:33 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 08:39 PM
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland

Pfft, where is the remake of the Exorcist tank? or Penitent Engine for that matter, or the entire codex for that matter
post #3 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 08:55 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadCowCrazy View Post
Pfft, where is the remake of the Exorcist tank? or Penitent Engine for that matter, or the entire codex for that matter
is this on topic? no.
if you want to bitch and moan about gw, the pricing, or they way they do there releases then make you own thread so people like me dont have to read your whining please
thanks

When i want your opinion I'll give it to you.

post #4 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 09:20 PM

FatBoyFat's Flag is: England

Now that is a somewhat unpleasant attitude to take, and have you got any proof to this? or are we just taking it because you said so?
post #5 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 09:34 PM

where are the rules going to be for the Nightspinner.
post #6 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 09:35 PM

Nightspinner? Ooh, s6 ap- artillery on a tank! Go team! Does GW not understand what makes something playable? They better not use that as an excuse to put a Nightspinner in the new codex instead of something kickass.

The plastic FP... eh, well, we knew we weren't going to get anything that was particularly playable new, right? And the things were stupidly top-heavy. Metal prisms lets me strip off the paint with no effort as many times as I want, but, eh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethis View Post
I'm probably going to follow my usual Eldar tactic of driving around the table "circling and screaming 'I don't give a fuck' with my windows down and system up" and avoiding anything that looks scary.
Her(?) name may be slightly inapropriate, but she just needs love! And I just need to eat your face!
post #7 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 09:41 PM
Facts + Reason = Win

Bubblematrix's Flag is: United Kingdom

I do hope its not just a nightspinner and plastic prism that would be the lamest upgrade Eldar could get - the most useless tank around and a plastic kit for a model anyone who wanted to own already got theirs, might as well make some nice new guardian resculpts while they are at it.

Too_hot_to_handle how sure are you and whats your source?
post #8 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 09:54 PM

Maybe they'll feel nice and also give us all new artillery!

I mean, seriously... the nighspinner? WTF? It's not even good at what it does. And it does something that's less than "OMFG we need it nao!"

Couldn't we have gotten something with a Pulsar? The IG get freaking Baneblades and all we get is a bunch of ap- templates.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethis View Post
I'm probably going to follow my usual Eldar tactic of driving around the table "circling and screaming 'I don't give a fuck' with my windows down and system up" and avoiding anything that looks scary.
Her(?) name may be slightly inapropriate, but she just needs love! And I just need to eat your face!
post #9 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 09:59 PM
Imperial Major

Daniel Harper's Flag is: Great Britain

I would like to know the source of this, if it were true then I'd have no money haha. Sweet releases although I was hoping for the other varients for a tank based expansion.

post #10 of 283 (permalink) Old 03-17-10, 10:13 PM

VanitusMalus's Flag is: Australia

well considering no source was cited, I'm going to assume this is pure speculation and not take it seriously in the least (no offense too_hot_to_handle).

Also as someone else has already stated why would they release a Nightspinner and yet the vehicle isn't covered in the Codex. I highly doubt they are about to release another Eldar codex considering how recent they released the latest one, I doubt they'll put the rules for the Nightspinner in WD because then they'll have to make a pdf about it online and that just adds to more crap you have to download and lug around with you (and for one tank, one tank that unless the rules are better than what we have percieved won't even make it worth it).

I doubt any of this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode