This was posted in Spanish on BoLS, I'm trying to get this confirmed.
All the army will maintain the rule of countercharge and all but Bloodclaws will get the rule of shooting one-handed "but with something more special."
At first it seemed that they wanted to give full equipment like they did with other Codex (Bolter, Bolt Pistol and Close combat weapon) but at the end it seemed that they might opted because "any miniature with this rule, equipped with a bolter (disregarding Plasma rifles) could Rapid-fire and assault the same turno. So a big no.
Bloodclaws go with Weapons Skill 4 (it seems they keep Ballistic Skill at 3) and change their actual rule for furious charge.
Long fangs might seem pretty good. According to recent comments GW does not sell well nor devastorts nor Long fangs, so it seems logical thaty they would boost them incredibly. In addition of keeping their actual rule (able to divide fire into two units) the leader of the pack will give them, as well, the rule of stubborn. Of all the rumors available this is the one that I believe less
Wolf Guard will also be boosted greatly, but we only have at the moment one page with equipment configurations.
What was commented about a Bjorn of multiple 14 armor values (it is yet unknown if all of its armor will be as this, but the front side, count on it).
It seems that Ragnar will be someone to regard with care. In addition to his neat profile, his inclusion in an army will give it fleet and the unit in which he is joined will be granted with Rending claws and one extra attack. Considering the dates certainly the Codex will be released in October, it will be presented in the English Games Day, which will be available by that time.
Could we get someone who speaks Spanish to check the translation? BoLS
Yeah, it's like being kid at Christmas and it coming early this year!
Boogle at WS summed up the Spanish rumors
From the above I gather:
- All SW except Blood Claws seem to have True Grit as standard (as long as they carry Bolters), and can assault after shooting bolters.
- Blood Claws are WS4 and BS3, the lose the berserker charge and pick up Furious charge.
- Something about Long Fangs being better than they are currently, retaining Split Fire, but also allowing Fearless or Relentless? (Implacable)
- Still unknown if Bjorn is just 14 on his front armour or 14 all round
- Ragnar seems to offer +1A to the unit he joins on the charge
- October release date