Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Needle in a needlestack in a field of needles

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Malarkey 
#1 ·
Hey everyone.

Wondering if anyone can help, though I acknowledge its probably a HUGE longshot.

Trying to find either a playable CD or vinyl copy of the album "Oblivion" by D-Rok.

My cousin recently moved and the copy she had went missing in the process. I'm looking to get a replacement for her as it was her husband's (he is no longer with us) and she was planning on giving it to the eldest lad once he's a little older. Kiddo is all ready itching to build and paint; cousin figured he could have the album playing when he does. She's been upset about it & figures thats that. But...longshot, haystack, fools warrant, wild hope thrown to space...figured I could at least try 🙂

If anyone has a copy kicking around that they don't want or wouldn't mind parting with or knows somewhere I might find one, please let me know. I'm not looking for freebies, just reasonable condition for a 20-odd year old item.

Thanks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.