Space Marine Prereleases - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

11Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 32 (permalink) Old 07-31-17, 12:02 PM

Entarion's Flag is: Czech Republic

If you致e got your new Space Marines codex, you値l have noticed that the Intercessors and Hellblasters have loads of options beyond those found in Dark Imperium. On Saturday, you値l be able to order yourself the full multi-part kits for these models with all these options included.

The multi-part Intercessors kit adds some great new weapons to the main line infantry of the Primaris Space Marines. You値l be able to equip yours for a range of roles of the battlefield, and you値l want to take a few squads to make the best use of all the options advance up the field with auto bolt rifles, or hold down your backfield with long-ranged stalker bolt rifles.

---------------------------------

The multi-part Hellblasters can be customised with an array of powerful plasma weapons. However you build yours, these heavy-support troops are great for dealing with heavy infantry, monsters and tanks alike. As well as the standard plasma incinerator, the heavy plasma incinerator boasts increased strength and range at the cost of mobility, while if you want to keep your units mobile, the assault plasma incinerator turns the unit into a great source of fast-moving firepower.

------------------------------

Well, they don't have such great equipment choices as they are trying to tell us. I like both kits. Hellblasters more. I like the look of the new guns and that's why I would like to see something more than just bolter and plasmas. I want Heavy bolter Primaris EDITION!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-01-17, 06:18 AM

SwedeMarine's Flag is: Sweden

I mean I get why they need to have those power cable but I really hate having to deal with them. And cutting them off seems like a complete cop put.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Check out my Sentinels of Terra/ CSM Plog
Sentinels of Terra/Rot Bringers CSM PLOG
W:9 D:2 L:5

post #23 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-01-17, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwedeMarine View Post
I mean I get why they need to have those power cable but I really hate having to deal with them. And cutting them off seems like a complete cop put.

As I understand it from description in WD they all will have option for heavy version with cables and assault without cables. There is no other visual difference between them really. Maybe these cables will be separate bit as well?

I like the assault version more with scope and laser/flashlight.

post #24 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-01-17, 04:09 PM

I can only hope thats the case. and as long as its in the lore then I wont feel so bad cnipping the cables off and not dealing with them

post #25 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-07-17, 06:49 AM

I really like those last two kits. Looking at the sprues Intercessors are a bit better because they have separate leg and shin armour so it will be easier to convert it. Also legs as separate bit are great.

I like how cleverly is done weapon option (stalker/rifle, heavy/assault plasma). If you could find such little magnets and magnetize it you could change it easily.

But no Primaris for Black Lions this year. My money already went to new gaming rig.
post #26 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-17, 05:31 AM

Didn't know where to put it but somebody already got a great idea what to do with new Apothecary and Chaplain mini.

Khorne's Fist and SwedeMarine like this.
post #27 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-17, 06:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entarion View Post
Didn't know where to put it but somebody already got a great idea what to do with new Apothecary and Chaplain mini.

That's almost better than the actual Fabius Bile mini

post #28 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-17, 08:04 AM

post #29 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-09-17, 03:47 PM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entarion View Post

That is an awesome conversion of Bob. A truly fabulous creation. I'm hoping they make something simfor a new official model.

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
post #30 of 32 (permalink) Old 08-13-17, 11:47 AM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Inceptors are up for preorder.

The swiftest of the Primaris battle-brothers, Inceptors fill the role of spearhead troops. They hit the enemy in one sudden and overwhelming blow, leaving them reeling as follow-up waves of Space Marines drive home the attack. Equipped with jump packs and reinforced armour, Inceptors can be dropped from the very edge of a planet’s atmospheric envelope, weaving and twisting through the skies before slamming down into the enemy’s midst.

This multi-part plastic kit contains the components necessary to assemble a set of 3 Primaris Inceptors. Clad in Mk X power armour featuring a bulky jump pack – thrust-vectoring rocket engines mounted on the Space Marine’s back, enabling fast, bounding leaps to close on the foe at dizzying speed – they present a unique, easily recognisable silhouette. The jump pack itself and the blast shield cowl that protects the Inceptors’ heads from the immense heat of the pack’s rockets dominate the miniature, with posable fins, shock-absorbing devices attached to the boots and extra cabling and vents unique to this kit. The Inceptors can be armed with either 2 plasma exterminators each or 2 assault bolters each – the plasma exterminators are heavily shielded to provide protection against heat discharge and the assault bolters feature distinctive box magazines.

5 helmets are included, designed to be used with the blast shield cowl – no bare heads here, obviously! 3 blast shield helms are included and 4 purity seals – this includes 1 double seal used to distinguish the Sergeant.

The Primaris Inceptors come as 117 components, and are supplied with 3 Citadel 40mm Round bases, 3 45mm flying stems and a Primaris Space Marines Infantry transfer sheet.

https://www.games-workshop.com/en-IE...PreOrdersAug12
Mdauben likes this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode