40k Gathering Storm - Page 18 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

31Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #171 of 179 (permalink) Old 03-10-17, 10:45 AM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Neat.
There is a lot of mix and match available there. These guys seem ideal for a cobbled-together armor/wargear look. Just want to get a bunch of different marks, robed armor, and kit-bash Fallen together.

Arg. Damnit GW stop making me want more projects.

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #172 of 179 (permalink) Old 03-10-17, 11:12 AM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roganzar View Post
Arg. Damnit GW stop making me want more projects.
I know the feel, I'm gonna be putting together an alied force of fallen for 40K soon enough
post #173 of 179 (permalink) Old 03-10-17, 02:13 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
Yeah, weren't they up here already? That's how I knew about the LD10.
I posted the top half of the picture when I found out there were rules for the Fallen in the book, just found that one prior to coming here to post it. Maybe it was in a link someone tossed up? I dunno. There it is for reference anyway

EDIT: This looks to be all the rules from the book spoiled.

Linkzilla

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Last edited by ntaw; 03-10-17 at 06:53 PM.

post #174 of 179 (permalink) Old 03-10-17, 07:01 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

post #175 of 179 (permalink) Old 03-10-17, 11:38 PM
Grand Lord Munchkin

gen.ahab's Flag is: USA

That WS and BS, doe.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

The Website kept telling me that my profile was only 80% complete without creating a signature. Ain't no website going to tell me I was a lazy shit, no sir.
post #176 of 179 (permalink) Old 03-27-17, 07:08 AM
Angryman

shaantitus's Flag is: Australia

Location: A wretched hive of scum and villany. Actually PNG. Goddamn this place is a shithole.

I have been off the clock for a while with life and other things, and holy shit, a primarch has come back while I was gone. Really liking the developments and feeling motivated, which has been a bit lacking of late. My only gripe is that guilliman looks like he was put into a coma by ferrus mannus or vulkan. Looks like he had is lights punched out rather than being poisoned. He was revived with the uglystick. What happened to his noble countenance? He looks like Micky Rourke.
Khorne's Fist likes this.

Sanity is for the weak.
'Evil will triumph because good is dumb.' Dark Helmet,Spaceballs
According to LUKEVALENTINE's test i am a diciple of khorne. Figures really.
post #177 of 179 (permalink) Old 03-27-17, 10:12 AM

Shandathe's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaantitus View Post
I have been off the clock for a while with life and other things, and holy shit, a primarch has come back while I was gone. Really liking the developments and feeling motivated, which has been a bit lacking of late. My only gripe is that guilliman looks like he was put into a coma by ferrus mannus or vulkan. Looks like he had is lights punched out rather than being poisoned. He was revived with the uglystick. What happened to his noble countenance? He looks like Micky Rourke.
That's mostly the paint job. No idea why the painting guide has you paint walls under his eyes, but meh. Put the head with the helmet on, it looks better in all respects.

Ask not the Eldar a question, for they will give you three answers; all of which are true and horrifying to know.
post #178 of 179 (permalink) Old 04-25-17, 04:59 AM

Entarion's Flag is: Czech Republic

Last few months I have been checking hobby very irregularly so I have completely missed that storm is gathering in warhammer world. Until, by a chance, I visited GW shop during my business trip and shop assistant showed me Guilliman and Cypher. Of course, I was like "WOAAA". Not because I care about UM but Cypher making appearance may lead to resurrection of Lion as well. So from that time (about the end of February) I was in hobby instantly.

Since then, I have read Fenris, Cadia and Biel-Tan supplements. I noticed that there were other "parallel" events happening like Damocles and Baal.

My questions is: Are there any other events or list of them which are somehow tied to Time of Ending timeline? What about Sanctus reach and so ? I would really like to catch up on those events before 8th edition drops all the new stuff.

I might be even happy for any comprehensive summaries as I don't plan to buy Damocles or Baal.
post #179 of 179 (permalink) Old 04-25-17, 04:34 PM

Kharn The Complainer's Flag is: Former Soviet Union

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entarion View Post
... may lead to resurrection of Lion as well.
Yeah, it'll be interesting to see him finally join the traitor marines. Where he belongs.

It turns out that Chaos has their own band...
https://youtu.be/rTGzcdq0_NQ

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode