Black Crusade: Angel's Blade - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

7Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-17-16, 11:18 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

There will be more for Chaos soon enough. See also: Fenris pt. 2 with Silver Towers raining down on the planet spoiler and Thousand Son plastic Heresy coming out with the new HH game.

I've been building DC for the last two days, two 6 man bolter squads with a power fist and power sword each. I also accidentally busted my old metal Lemartez's pistol hand off, was vexed, then realized that he was a shoe-in for a Death Company Chaplain with the Gilded Crozius with an easy addition of one Inferno Pistol. Jams. When I saw the rules for our Terminator Formation I almost sold my entire Deathwing army to fund one hell of a purchase. Defs picking up a box of Sanguinary Guard to roll with my existing unit and Dante for some charge-out-of-Reserve fun.

What are Tactical marines again?
Fallen likes this.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-16, 01:41 PM
So be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntaw View Post
What are Tactical marines again?
Do Blood Angels even have those anymore?

The new formations look crazy though –I might actually start playing again

Quote:
If you go down to the woods today, be wary
post #13 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-21-16, 02:38 PM

Well, we do... but with a redundant bonus from the Strike Force and the Archangels Demi-Company as a Core option there's no real reason to take Tactical marines again; something I know a few people complained about when we got our current 'dex and saw Assault marines move to the Fast Attack section.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

post #14 of 24 (permalink) Old 09-22-16, 12:01 AM
So be it.

Sorry that was a badly executed joke –they're still good for low key cinematic / fluffy games at least

Quote:
If you go down to the woods today, be wary
post #15 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-05-16, 06:08 AM

Loran's Flag is: Finland

Really pumped about this! I know, I know, I'm a bit late considering that the book has been released some time ago, but I've still not managed to get my hands on it. Hopefully have the time to go pick up a copy today or tomorrow...

But as a primarily BA player, I've been dusting off the old models and assembling/painting new ones ever since I first heard rumours of a new book. Really great to get an update to the rules. Hope that this trend continues and the "neglected armies" also get an update soon

[Hyarion] Warning! Loran may cause addiction to mindless online games.
post #16 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-05-16, 12:50 PM

That's ok pal, I haven't bought the book yet either (though I plan to). Have you read a rundown of the Formations? I've been toying with the idea of writing one for Heresy but with so few BA players here I haven't had much reason to. Now that some have come (back?) out of the woodworks I could spend some time on it I suppose..

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #17 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-06-16, 11:30 AM

Yeah, I had a bit of issues logging in, so I've not been able to post (hence just lurking around anonymously). But thanks to some helpful admins, I've been able to get new login info and get back to the forum

And yes, I've read a bit about the new formations. That was one of the reasons why I'm really excited and been looking at what formations I would have stuff for and what I still need to get. If you have the time on your hands to write some sort of analysis on the formations, that'd be great! I haven't had a game in a while (the responsibilities of being a grown-up come in the way) so I'm a bit rusty on the rules side, hence anything that would help me get back in the game will be much appreciated!

- Loran
ntaw likes this.

post #18 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-06-16, 12:19 PM

I'll see what I can get done over the next couple days. "Real life" does tend to get in the way, hence my not using any of these Formations in-game just yet.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #19 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-06-16, 03:10 PM

Well....I actually managed to get one done this morning and the site ate it? Or it's pending approval in the tactica section. I dunno.

If it doesn't show up I'll try posting it again, thankfully I copy/pasted it before hitting post.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #20 of 24 (permalink) Old 10-07-16, 05:49 AM

Awesome, thanks mate! +rep

- Loran

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode