Warhammer 40k/Age of Sigmar | Baphominiatures 2016 St. Judes Chaos Daemon Charity raf - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-19-16, 08:18 PM Thread Starter

Default Warhammer 40k/Age of Sigmar | Baphominiatures 2016 St. Judes Chaos Daemon Charity raf

Donation and FULL army pictures: Charity Armies ? Baphominiatures

Baphominiatures is a labor of love, and as such it's important to give back. At least once a year, an army will be painted and held for raffle to benefit various charities. For 2016, a Chaos Daemon army is in progress and 100% of its proceeds will benefit St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

My wife and I have always been big on donations to St. Judes Childrens hospital, and now that I've entered the shallow end of the kiddie pool of commission painting with Baphominiatures, I wanted to start off by doing something to help in a larger manner. So thanks to a really good discount from Frontline Gaming and 100% of the bases being donated from Secret Weapon Miniatures, I'm able to paint up an entire Chaos Daemon army to be raffled off, with 100% of the proceeds going to St. Jude's Children's Hospital.

The raffle will be held from June 19th-July 16th. Every $5 donation to our St. Judes page enters your name into the raffle (multiple donations = multiple chances; Please donate!). The official army list is designed for the Infernal Tetrad and a CAD, with extras for summoning or regular play. The list is as follows:

Chaos Daemon Prince: Nurgle
Chaos Daemon Prince: Khorne
Chaos Daemon Prince: Slaanesh
Chaos Daemon Prince: Tzeentch

Bloodthirster of Insensate Rage

10x Plague Bearers
10x Bloodletters
10x Daemonettes
10x Pink Horrors
6x Blood Crushers
6x Screamers

BE'LAKOR SIDE RAFFLE

As an incentive for those who are able to give more, donations of $50 or more will not only give you multiple entries in the main raffle, but you will be included automatically in a side raffle for Be'lakor. Yes, it is possible to win both!

RULES

The drawing will be held on Sunday, July 17th. The army will be shipped anywhere in the world free of charge to the winner. In the US it will be shipped 2-3 USPS Priority Mail, Internationally it will vary but will be quick!

The drawing will either be held live on Twitch or as a Youtube upload, Ill get details on that soon.

On the St. Judes donation page, you must include your full name and display it as a donor to be entered in the raffle. If you DONT want to be entered but would still like to donate, please include NO ENTRY or a similar statement with your name.
Donations round down to the nearest multiple of 5, meaning a donation of $16.66 will give you 3 entries into the raffle. However, a later donation of $3.34 will bring you up to $20.00 total, giving you four entries.

Anonymous donations are NOT eligible for the raffle.

If your name is drawn in either raffle, you will have 3 days to claim your prize and verify your identity. For questions/concerns, shoot me an email at [email protected]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-20-16, 09:15 AM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

This is a grat idea. Nice army too...

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
post #3 of 3 (permalink) Old 06-20-16, 04:08 PM Thread Starter

Already crushing it with over $1000 donated in one day!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode