Warhammer Quest: Silver Tower - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-10-16, 07:30 PM Thread Starter

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu_shan82 View Post
Yep the babarian is aligned to chaos, slaves to darkness anyway, atleast according to the AoS warscroll that I assume will be in this weeks WD. Im curious what the fluff justification will be for including him in the party will be, considering all the other members belong to the order faction. I do realize that the original game had a babarian that iirc belongf to chaos, and his inclusion is welcome and mandatory imho, just curious how theyll spin it. Also despite being really excited by the raiding party, Im more interested in the tzeench stuff and the possibity that well see the tzaangors and cultists as the basis for a new, tzeenchian, chaos, subfaction for AoS. Unfortnatel, my brother who is really the only person I play board and card games with as I dont have a car to get to any off the local clubs with, doesnt tend to get into the fantesy genre much. Plus Ive still yet to buy dw overkill which he will play. I will be getting the tzeench stuff and the barbarian for my fledgling chaos army for the sigmar system though.

I think there's a Skaven in there somewhere. I cant wAit to check out how a Stormcast and a Slave to Darkness end up working together.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-11-16, 12:53 AM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

having seen the AoS rules for the hero's, I realy want that knight-Questor
post #13 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-11-16, 03:19 AM Thread Starter

http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/...s-from-gw.html

Some better images here. Of each hero.

post #14 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-11-16, 01:02 PM

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

Since seeing the screenshot of the WD page advertising the app Ive decided to get the game after all, for two reasons. Firstly the fact that they've gone to the trouble of creating the app leads strongly to the suggestion that its going to be supported for some time to come meaning that it could end up with quite a large following as people will be more confident to invest time and money into it and although i dont have a gaming group to play the game with, that may likely change with such a large pool of players. Secondly the fact that characters can be ported over from AoS via the app is really cool, the tought of my aspiring deathbringer charging his way through the tunnels and vaults of the silver tower reaping skulls for khorne realy exciting. It also gives me the chance to paint and play with some minis that I think seem cool without commiting to collecting an army of, like the loremaster of hoeth for example.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
post #15 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-12-16, 09:27 PM

GW have also just released better pictures on their FB Page. I actually really like that they have acknowledged the picture have leaked and just released better quality ones to tease it more. I really love the look of these models, and while I don't think AoS is a system I want to play yet (at least not until the points system comes) I will definitely want to pick this up meaning I can at least own some of the gorgeous miniatures released for it

Me: To be honest im amazed there isn't a chaos god of not revising or at least chaos god of procrastination

MidnightSun: There will be, when enough people do it. Y'know when the Eldar were all engaging in their hedonism and Slaanesh ripped open the Eye of Terror with his creation? Slaanesh will have NOTHING on the God of Procrastination, and his vile minions will carve the galaxy asunder in a thousand year reign of blood.... Tomorrow
post #16 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-20-16, 10:56 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Warhammer Quest was pretty awesome back in the day.

I still have mine, plus expansions in the loft. Sat next to two copies of Heroquest and all the expansions.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
post #17 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-24-16, 04:15 AM

It's pretty awesome that the Heroes are also getting AoS Warscrolls. As far as the stand-alone game is concerned, a Tzeentch themed Warhammer Quest? Color me intrigued!

Last edited by Deloth; 05-24-16 at 04:17 AM.
post #18 of 18 (permalink) Old 05-25-16, 09:52 PM Thread Starter

I finished building up my kit, the models are AWESOME. Any Tzeentch player should be pretty satisfied. Tzeentch daemon prince, cultists, birdmen, AWESOME pink horror sculpts

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode