Holy wow! CHAOS updates! - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 03:33 AM

The Sturk's Flag is: USA

I just wonder if they bothered to change anything in those supplements. I already have the Crimson Slaughter book and I don't feel like shelling out another $50 if nothing has changed....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 05:48 AM

Brother Armiger's Flag is: USA

Well, it's something. Maybe now people will actually start buying more Chaos.
post #13 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 06:38 AM

Fallen's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Armiger View Post
Well, it's something. Maybe now people will actually start buying more Chaos.
Or GW could, you know, release new models of characters that at this point badly need re-sculpts; Kharn, Abaddon, Ahriman, Typhus & Lucius are ok but could also use a touch up, or a new codex, or a chaos imperial knight like thing, a NEW landraider of Chaos origins, drop pods...

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbatte
if you squint the Sigmar stuff doesn't all look like the love children from a Necron and Blood Angel orgy.

post #14 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 06:54 AM
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Or GW could, you know, release new models of characters that at this point badly need re-sculpts; Kharn, Abaddon, Ahriman, Typhus & Lucius are ok but could also use a touch up, or a new codex, or a chaos imperial knight like thing, a NEW landraider of Chaos origins, drop pods...
In other words, they could act like they give a damn instead of just releasing a few formations and call it a day.

GW could be printing money right now and instead they are 4 days late with the worlds worst April Fools joke.
post #15 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 09:30 AM
ZOMGZOR CUSTOM USER TITLE

scscofield's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sturk View Post
I just wonder if they bothered to change anything in those supplements. I already have the Crimson Slaughter book and I don't feel like shelling out another $50 if nothing has changed....

If it is like the Ork one they just did, they will fold some of the random WD and campaign formations into it, add a over priced 'decurion' option, and call it a day.

http://i.imgur.com/aPfHUHy.gif?1

post #16 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 09:42 AM Thread Starter

Xabre's Flag is: USA

Something to note, at the very least the 'Chosen of Abaddon' was already done in Pandorax, so they're starting to reuse the Apoc formations now.

post #17 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 09:45 AM Thread Starter

Xabre's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Forgeworld already did the Chaos Knight, and GW and FW don't step on each other's toes.

You won't get a new Land Raider because GW has decided that CSM are not going to be spiky loyalists. You'll get the tanks that are already there, but so far it looks like any new 'vehicle' will be a dino bot demonically-blended monstrosity, to make them obviously not spiky legions.

And CSM will cry forever because they can't have toys like marines can.

post #18 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 11:39 AM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Its a shame that this is the direction they've chosen. Especially with the great Sigmar Chaos sculpts. Hopefully this does pave the way for new sculpts of the big names.

Actually, now I'm curious, what was the last new model for CSM? Was it that Aspiring Champion?

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
post #19 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 12:51 PM

DaisyDuke's Flag is: United Kingdom

The only one that's any good is the sorc one, and only as a method of adding some to demon kin etc without a bullshit tax.
The demon engine one is mediocre for the 450 price tag
post #20 of 71 (permalink) Old 04-05-16, 01:25 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
"Updates".
Pretty much.

Still, why couldn't they have released that Cultist box when I still gave a fuck about CSM?
Been debating if I should get out the unfinished Nurgle marines and have another go at the army. But then I started painting my Bolt Action Germans......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode