Dawn of War II: The Last Stand - New DLC - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-13-16, 10:17 PM

LordNecross's Flag is: USA

Got to level ten so far with this guy. Liking ranged combat, but lord is even better in cc. Very good anti-hero unit. And yes Overlord is way Op. But that doesn't bother me since its PVE.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-14-16, 12:40 PM

Rush Darling's Flag is: United Kingdom

Literally gotten to the point where I can just wind him up, set him off and go AFK.

That point being LEVEL NINE.

Originial DoW mods you say? I've been slacking it seems!
post #23 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-15-16, 11:20 PM

LordNecross's Flag is: USA

pretty much beat Bloody Colosseum twice with my Lord. First time was with a group of three lords. Still fun though, now to try Anvil of Khorne which is much harder even while being OP.

If you want to see some good builds, look at the Overlord guide on steam, it breaks down what the Overlord can do pretty well.

post #24 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-16-16, 08:32 AM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNecross View Post
pretty much beat Bloody Colosseum twice with my Lord. First time was with a group of three lords. Still fun though, now to try Anvil of Khorne which is much harder even while being OP.

If you want to see some good builds, look at the Overlord guide on steam, it breaks down what the Overlord can do pretty well.
Actually I've found Anvil to be a lot easier. The only hard wave is the last one, but if you have three lords and you all do the 'prayer' as we call it, leeching life from all around, you down the terminators pretty fast and then you can all smack Gabriel around and kill everything else. Colosseum is a lot harder because of wave 16 and 20, having to fight another three lords is a bitch if no one is packing the tesseract.
post #25 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-19-16, 07:17 PM

The Sturk's Flag is: USA

I have to agree with Angel. I have yet to beat the Bloody Colosseum, yet I've beaten the Anvil 3 times with the Overlord. Though I have to say, I find wave 19 much harder in the Anvil. The amount of guardsmen is absurd and can just drain you down very quickly.
post #26 of 26 (permalink) Old 03-19-16, 07:34 PM
The Emperor Protects

Angel of Blood's Flag is: Wales

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sturk View Post
I have to agree with Angel. I have yet to beat the Bloody Colosseum, yet I've beaten the Anvil 3 times with the Overlord. Though I have to say, I find wave 19 much harder in the Anvil. The amount of guardsmen is absurd and can just drain you down very quickly.
If theirs more than one lord with the drain health ability it's pretty easy really. Just get both of them to do it with most of the guardsman in the radius of the ability and they drop pretty quickly. With three lords they drop hilariously fast and the Ogryns go down too.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode