Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New Space Wolves / Demons Campaign book

21K views 184 replies 37 participants last post by  admin 
#1 ·
From BoLS:

40K Rumors: Space Wolves & Chaos Daemons Campaign
Posted by Larry Vela at January 21, 2016

There’s a new morsel from the rumorsphere on 40’s next campaign book – And it stars the Space Wolves and the Ruinous Powers!

OK, all the standard caveats apply. Here’s the latest from Lucky Shot on Faeit 1-20-2016

“Space Wolves campaign book is called “Curse of the Wulfen”

Also includes a decurion for Chaos Daemons

via Darnok on Warseer 1-20-2016

“I’ve been told the SW will not get a new codex, but an expansion book – I guess similar to the last Tau update. There will be new models, but I have no details about them (yet).”

Earlier this week sources told BoLS that the Space Wolves are returning this year, but there are some big caveats:

Look for the Space Wolves to return in the first half of the year, before summer arrives.
This will be a minor “reboxing release”
Look for some originally limited edition models to make their way into the standard SW range.
Look for mostly reboxings with updated bases and the like.
There is no current word on an updated codex.

See less See more
#184 ·
yeah i don't want to have to buy that whole set just to get the Daemons stuff as i have no interest in space wolves. never liked them, Thousand Sons all the way, you can bash ya wolves up your arse :biggrin:
oh and $320 for it never happenning

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.