Dark Angels Imminent - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-20-15, 05:23 PM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

This looks like it would be pretty easy to convert to be a chaplain for other chapters.

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-20-15, 05:25 PM Thread Starter

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Just noticed the DA book is the same price as the SM one, and both are $10 more than the BA or SW books. With content, comes cost.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #53 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-20-15, 05:34 PM
Rattlehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xabre View Post
I just don't feel that 1 squad of bikes and one speeder is enough to warrant a formation. As for the support squadron, they may have changed it now so you can take Vengeance as one of the options (which means it's FA), or it's just a 'pick one'.
Oh, I don't know - 2 Stalkers and a Hunter is a formation, 3 squads of Scouts is a Formation, a Techmarine and any 3 tanks is a formation. Not all Formations have to be huge and expensive. I mean, it's hard to get a good one for less than 500pts or so, but that's after upgrades.

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).

post #54 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-20-15, 09:28 PM

Xabre's Flag is: USA

Just relaying a bunch of rumors, but...

Quote:
PFG is gone and bikes are missing from the special issue wargear list. There is a bunch of other stuff missing from that list too, but I never used them, Porta-racks and the like. Belial getting the extra attack is nice. It always bothered me that one of the best fighters in the Imperium had the standard Captain stat line. Sacred Standards are 35 pts across the board. Foe smiter and Monster slayer are down 5 pts, Mace of Redemption and Lion's roar are the same. Shroud of heroes dropped 40 pts ohmy.png There is also a new relic.

Na, swap storm bolter for thunder hammer 25, swap power weapon for storm shield 5. I do hope those are IC options and nit the price across the board.

Rules are very good.

All models fire at normal bs.
Take double demi company and all transports are free just like Vanilla Marines!

Am I reading this right? Terminators can take Combi weapons???
Quote:
DW knights got even better with ap3 maces rather than ap4? Middle finger to any other space marine player.

Deathwing rule replaces Inner Circle, grants Fearless and Hatred (CSM).

DW Knights maces of absolution now AP3, Smite is now basically a Smash attack: trade all attacks for one Sx2 AP2 attack, chosen per model, not limited use.

DW Assault is a formation rule, everything Deep Strikes in on choice of turn 2, 3, or 4 - includes Ven Dreads in Pods.

Summoned to War is a detachment rule, all units in detachment must start in Deep Strike reserve, if army has a RW Attack Squadron or Strike Force you basically choose the results of Reserve Rolls for the detachment.

Summon the DW: Formation rule, models in the formation are basically 12" teleport homers for DW units.

Ravenwing rule allows models to reroll failed Jink saves.

Speed of the Raven detachment rule: On first tirn (or second if units in reserves), units that turbo-boost or Flat Out count as Jinking but aren't forced to Snap Shot the following turn.

Ravenwing grenade launcher radshell is no longer -1T but the to-wound of 6 causes two wounds.

Sammael in Sabreclaw gets a D3+1 S4 AP2 hits sweep attack.

Land Speeder Vengeance plasma battery is now 36".

Dark Shroud's Icon of Old Caliban is Fear and Stealth to DA units within 6" and no prevents Overwatch when those units start the Assault phase with 6" of it.
Quote:
Psychic Powers:

Primaris - Mind Worm - WC1 focussed witch fire, 12" S6 AP2 Assault 1, Ignores Cover, if model takes an unsaved wound then -3 BS/WS/I/Ld for rest of game

1 - Seed of Fear - WC1 Maledication affecting all enemy units within 9", they take Morale, Pinning, and Fear on 3d6

2 - Righteous Repugnance - WC1 Blessing 24" grants unit Rage

3 - Aversion - WC1 Malediction 24" unit may only fire Snap Shots

4 - Malestrom of Misery - WC2 witchfire 24" S1 AP2 Assault 1 Blast always wounds on 4+

5 - Trephination - WC2 18" focussed witchfire - affected model rolls 2d6+2-Ld and takes that many wounds with no armor or cover saves

6 - Mind Wipe - WC3 24" malediction - target unit is WS1/BS1 until end of their next turn, when they have to take a Ld test, if failed effect is permanent
Snagged from here

post #55 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 01:06 AM Thread Starter

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

So there'd a dieseled Psychic Shriek and a version of Unleash Rage for an army that doesn't have the Rage rule scattered about, not to mention a sweet primaris power. My terminator librarian that was yet unpainted just found his colours.

I'm saddened to see that a 100% DW reserve army might not be possible.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Last edited by ntaw; 06-21-15 at 01:08 AM.
post #56 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 02:44 AM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Not sure on the details but I also read stuff about units within 24" of a unit getting charged being able to fire overwatch -- INCLUDING VEHICLES. This could be part of a formation. Also, I think all DA units with Grim Resolve overwatch at BS2 in addition to being stubborn. Something or other allows them to overwatch at full BS.

Really sick of this overwatch bullshit, but from an outsider's perspective it seems like DA got buffed.

Warlord Traits:

WARLORD TRAITS
1 The Hunt: Warlord has Precision Shots and Ignores Cover

2 Courage of the First Legion: 12" Fearless bubble for DA units

3 For the Lion! Warlord and unit has Furious Charge

4 Brilliant Planning: While Warlord is on battlefield, may modify Reserve Rolls by 1 after the roll

5 Rapid Maneuver: +3" to Flat-Out, Turbo-boost, Run, AND CHARGE MOVES

6 Hold At All Costs: Warlord and unit has FnP within 3" of an Objective

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
post #57 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 11:45 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

So whats next weeks pre order then?

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #58 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 01:18 PM

Xabre's Flag is: USA

From what I've seen, there's almost no kits for release after the Interrogator Chaplain. DA got all of their new kits last release. They don't need new Devs for the Grav Cannons, because of the upgrade kit release for existing Devestators.

I think the veterans were a new kit?

post #59 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 01:22 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

A week without a release? Inconceavable !

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #60 of 99 (permalink) Old 06-21-15, 01:56 PM

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

Warseer had some rumour about a warhammer remembrance book

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode