Space marines confirmed next - Page 8 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #71 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-30-15, 09:52 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Is a heavy grav gun heavy or is it also salvo?

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #72 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 12:12 AM

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

salvo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
post #73 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 01:44 AM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Ah, so not totally useless on the move.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

post #74 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 06:48 AM
Beaker's Flag is: United Kingdom

Hope there are going to be 2 Grav cannons per box as all the other weapons appear to be the same as the previous set of. Does this set have 32mm bases the same as the assault squad?

Like the look of the Ultramarine and Dark angels upgrade sprues and the battle forces.
I also like the transfer sheets but seem a bit on the expensive side I will probably order the Ultramarine one anyway.

Does anyone know what clam pack figures are going to be released.

I'll be waiting to see what comes out next week before buying/ordering anything.

So many space marine goodies.
post #75 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 07:55 AM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

There will be one of each heavy weapon , they are reducing the number of sprues per box the old devs was a three this will be a two sprue box so kiss goodbye to multiple heavy weapons of the same type in the box, 32mm bases is standard on marines now

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #76 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 08:44 AM

if you want lots of heavies, u could by a couple of long fang boxes which are still available for the time being and then get the legs and any grav cannon bits u want from ppl like our mate b+k. I plan on getting a couple and sky claws too but my favorite

Quote:
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
post #77 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 08:53 AM

part of the hobby is kitbashing and converting, so all the parts i can get, both old and new, to use the better. There are a few cool parts on both the old ass and dev sprues i like, like the pointing power fists, both left and right, along with power

Quote:
post #78 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 08:56 AM

weapons, an auspex scanner, alternate melta bombs and much much more

Quote:
post #79 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
There will be one of each heavy weapon , they are reducing the number of sprues per box the old devs was a three this will be a two sprue box so kiss goodbye to multiple heavy weapons of the same type in the box, 32mm bases is standard on marines now
... what the point of buying a Devastator box then if you can just buy a Tactical box and 4 heavy weapons that you need from a bitz dealer like yourself.
post #80 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-31-15, 09:28 AM
Beaker's Flag is: United Kingdom

I agree Stormxlr buying a tactical squad and the grav weapons from someone like bits and kits sounds a good idea and good value although I would imagine some of the parts will sell out quickly. I also like modifying the standard marines by using parts and figures from the like of Anvil Industries and intend to use some parts from Kromlech - although the problem with this is you cannot use them in Games Workshop shops.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode