Space marines confirmed next - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 08:58 AM

Matcap's Flag is: Netherlands

Well after expecting something along the lines of the old BT sprue...colour me very unimpressed... And those assault marines look very static? Also new helmets on them?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 09:03 AM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

looking great so far, the dark angel upgrade sprue is a bit of a shock , but a welcome one, seems the rumours could be indeed true about this been a big release if we are gettign quite a few of these new upgrade sprues plus recut standard kits and quite likely some vehicles too.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #23 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 10:01 AM

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

NERDGASM!!! Would say that either the existing DA or this one will be direct only, funily enough the old SW sprue became direct only when the new SW kit came out. Ill be stocking up on the existing DA and old SW sprues plus as many dev squads as I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.

post #24 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 10:02 AM

just in case. Sorry for double post, on phone.

Quote:
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
post #25 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 11:08 AM

Also the pic is a little grainy is that a plasma or a grav pistol on the far left ass marine? Im also thinking that double chainsword has special rules like +1S or AP4 or something.

Quote:

Last edited by tu_shan82; 05-26-15 at 11:28 AM.
post #26 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 11:35 AM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu_shan82 View Post
Also the pic is a little grainy is that a plasma or a grav pistol on the far left ass marine? Im also thinking that double chainsword has special rules like +1S or AP4 or something.
im thinking its grav too, i expect they will add a dash of new weapons to any new old kit to aid with selling it to people who already have assault marines out of the ears.

i must be tired today, just realized the implications of this release... gonna have to mess about with my site in a big way as the loss of the previous tactical and now the assault squad means many lines are going to drop off and be replaced making my current system redundant (alot of marine parts were duplicated across the various sprues so i combined them all to save space when we started this caper)

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #27 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 11:45 AM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

I can see some real potential in the new kits, the assault squad looks promising

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
post #28 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 11:48 AM

Ill definitly be placing several large orders when I sort my paypal account out, as I havent used it in 2 years. Also professinal opinion request bits, would you use immolator or baal pred heavy flamers for a LR Ares?

Quote:
post #29 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 01:01 PM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

Baal predator makes the most sense, it looks like it belongs on a space marine vehicle, but you could also consider the new flamer from the Kastelan Robot sprue.
its gonna be far more common and its very stripped back so less adjustment requied for a conversion
http://www.bitsandkits.co.uk/kastela...r-p-12419.html

plus it looks awesome

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #30 of 278 (permalink) Old 05-26-15, 02:08 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

I'm loving that DA champ. That winged helm has always been a fave of mine as far as astartes go. The sword is cool too, but I don't so much care for the text. Ultramarines kit is decent, want to see BA. Those assault marines aren't impressing me other than the two handed chainsword.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

Last edited by venomlust; 05-26-15 at 02:12 PM.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode