Space marines confirmed next - Page 25 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #241 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 10:33 AM

tu_shan82's Flag is: Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
so is it definitely terminator libby and DA Chappy next week? havent seen any definite leaks yet and its friday already? and do we have anything solid for next week?
There's a pick on bell end of the cover of WD 73 with the interagator chaplain on the cover. Tomorrows issue is 72, so I think all we'll get this week is th Libby.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Varakir View Post
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #242 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 11:18 AM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu_shan82 View Post
There's a pick on bell end of the cover of WD 73 with the interagator chaplain on the cover. Tomorrows issue is 72, so I think all we'll get this week is th Libby.
ahh i see, so we still have a week when the DA tactical could land, the week before sigmar kicks off.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #243 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 12:08 PM

theres a possibity of DA tac squad or maybe just the codex. Im not getting my hopes up though, to paraphrase Max Rockatansky "hope will destroy you", or words to that effect.

Quote:
We don't need to use any military force to defeat the imperium, we'll just send GW legal at them. As soon as they see the first sign of a thunderhawk gunship, their IP infringement addled brains will go into meltdown - they'll smash everything out of the sky with cease and desist letters.

post #244 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 01:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tu_shan82 View Post
theres a possibity of DA tac squad or maybe just the codex. Im not getting my hopes up though, to paraphrase Max Rockatansky "hope will destroy you", or words to that effect.
How about "Hope is the first step on the road to dissapointment" Warhammer Rulebook 3rd Edition .
post #245 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 02:28 PM

that works too, but it's a little too eloquent for max, considering he spent the first half of fury road grunting single words, not that he said much in the second half either.

Quote:
post #246 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 02:33 PM

sorry im obsessd with that filum. waited five years for it and wasnt disapointed. Excited by SM and DA releases too however.

Quote:
post #247 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-12-15, 06:08 PM
Rattlehead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woodzee316 View Post
loving the chapter tactics for the BT and points reduction for Grimaldus. makes the neophytes worth taking again the sacrificial 10pnts for Rage and counter attack. back to bolt pistols and chainswords, the true BT's.
Although with BS4 on Scouts and Neophytes, you can put out a fairly horrendous amount of bolter fire from a Crusader Squad if you want

Creator of Utilitarian Ultramarines Memes - join the XIII on Facebook (no XVII allowed).
post #248 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-15-15, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntaw View Post
Soooooo....you play at least a portion of your Chaos army proxied out of the Space Marine Codex? I know there's a lot of people out there that do this sort of stuff, I've just never been attracted to the idea.

In the previous book they came stock with jump packs in their points cost, in a 10 man squad that's almost the cost of a Rhino/Drop Pod and they're losing their ability to assault the turn they hit the table; a warranted 'free' trade. I like that it's an option here for packs. Don't get me wrong I love and abuse this just a touch because it's what we were left with in the new Codex for ASM, but a 5 man BA Assault squad in a Drop Pod with two meltaguns and a combi-melta is 115 points. If packs were a separate cost like in the new rules handout here, the same squad would be 135. This 'points savings' grows to 30 with our more expensive Fast Rhinos, though we're no longer allowed to swap Razorbacks.

A nice little nudge toward making BA assault marines ever so slightly better than their vanilla counterparts, and a change I would (maybe a little grudgingly) accept across the board for all marine books.

EDIT: just noticed this

....who told them this cherub thing was a good idea?
I don't play the game, I just collect, but it is still legit as Chaos Space Marines are still Space Marine and are able to gain access to Space Marine Armoury.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.
post #249 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-15-15, 06:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
very true, could be something for a future sprue, if GW had any sense they could really make the most of these cheap little add on sprues, tyranic war vets upgrades, bionics upgrades, different mk armour sprues, terminator upgrades, banners, different mk bolters, and god forbid things like, Ork clan upgrades, different Eldar heads/helmets(since they never put them in the fecking kits),pretty much anything forgeworld have done in the last 20 years that is an upgrade set, vehicle doors and icons

they are a licence to print money in my opinion, whats important is availabiity, put them in stores and sell them to indies and the upgrade sprues will sell well.
Or for the hell of it T-Son just for the comedy value alone.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.
post #250 of 278 (permalink) Old 06-15-15, 07:09 AM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achaylus72 View Post
I don't play the game, I just collect, but it is still legit as Chaos Space Marines are still Space Marine and are able to gain access to Space Marine Armoury.
Huh?

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode