Warhammer World opening: Guilliman and Sigismund Chaos Knights(!) Warlord Titan! - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 11:48 AM

Roganzar's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matcap View Post
I thought the same but there is a space marine for scale by his feet, which shows it's a sizable beast. To be honest it hasn't blown me away either.
Totally missed the marine at it's feet the first time, lol. Now that I see it, holy Frag that thing is huge.

Quote:

Honestly, those two models are some of the best designed I've seen yet. While, Guilliman is in a static pose he just looks too perfect for the character. The sculpt quality makes up for the pose. Sigismund, on the other hand, definitely has the better pose.

01010100 01101111 01100001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01000101 01110110 01100101 01110010 01111001 01101111 01101110 01100101 00100001

Forge World Sidera Maris project.

Warhammer Age of Sigmar project

Horus Heresy project
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Matcap's Flag is: Netherlands

A better shot of the titan, this I like:

And Sigismund

Ordinatus (?)

UM Breachers

Nurgle deamon
post #13 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 12:38 PM
Thordis

Haskanael's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
A better shot of the titan, this I like:

thats actualy perfect, from this angle the proportions look a lot better, thanks for posting

post #14 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 01:13 PM

Einherjar667's Flag is: USA

post #15 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 01:23 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

The Nurgle Daemon looks amazing, as do the Chaos Knights - the proto Lord of Skulls especially.

I can't wait to get to see the rules on the Word Bearer.

Guilliman and Sigismund though? Nah. What happened to Sigis' hair? And Calgar looks like a Tonka toy. The overbright blue always looks terrible though, can't wait to see what it looks like when someone stops over saturating the photos.

And for anyone wondering why they should play the Heresy over normal 40K Space Marines? See above. What looks like 30-40 of Fulgrim's elite bodyguard charging into the Gorgon Terminators of the Iron Hands to prevent them from helping Ferrus Manus, all the while Deathstorm Drop Pods unleash their automated weapon systems and other Drop pods disgorge their payloads of Astartes deep into the fray, supporting the armoured assault of the Iron Tenth lead by a Fellblade Super Heavy Tank, 4 Land Raiders and supported by a Predator and some Rhino borne infantry, snaking around the ruins of a crashed Thunderhawk.

Meanwhile the Emperor's Children sally forth, their Predators and Rhino borne troops assisted by Contemptor Dreadnoughts and Javelin Attack Speeders under the gaze of the Fortifications weaponry.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #16 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 01:33 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
What happened to Sigis' hair?
Same thought I had when I saw Horus's mini. I don't remember either of them being mentioned anywhere as bald. As for Girlyman, despite the paint job, I think that's the finest sculpt they've ever done. The pose is a bit static, but the quality and detail on it is amazing.
post #17 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 02:00 PM

Location: In a cell for revealing sensitive information regarding the Inquisition

Depending on how much IF iconography he has, 'not'-Sigismund might find his was into my Emperor's Children. If only there was some brilliant duelist the Emperor's Children had who he could proxy as

My contribution to the Renegades saga. Check it out

My growing IIIrd legion stuff:

17th Millenial (Homebrew Fluff) - "Children of the Emperor, death to his foes!" (Project Log)

Also my 30k tacticas, for those of you interested:

Crusade Army List tactica - Individual Legion tactica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel of Blood View Post
And for two fucking grand, I could buy enough rum and hookers to 'artistically' recreate the better part of Pirates of the Caribbean.
post #18 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 02:04 PM Thread Starter

Matcap's Flag is: Netherlands

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus Mortis View Post
Depending on how much IF iconography he has, 'not'-Sigismund might find his was into my Emperor's Children. If only there was some brilliant duelist the Emperor's Children had who he could proxy as
I was thinking the same thing but then as a certain great Dark Angel swordsman.
post #19 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 02:15 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Chaos Knights!

Hell has frozen over!

Let's see, though. Strength 8 CCW, S7 AP4 Blast with Soul Blaze, Armor 12/12/10 with a 5+ invuln save. Those sound about right.

I wonder if they will actually get rules, or if they're purely aesthetic for people who want to use knights as CTA allies.

There are a lot of badass minis going on at this convention. Well done, Forge World!

via BoLS:

via M_R_Parker on B&C:

Not quite as cool as the picture from the teaser, but some cool daemonic dudes nonetheless.

Forge World Airbrush Colors! No way I'm ordering them, but cool that they exist:

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

Last edited by venomlust; 05-16-15 at 02:43 PM.
post #20 of 81 (permalink) Old 05-16-15, 02:20 PM
The Hebrew Hammer

The Son of Horus's Flag is: USA

Ugh that stuff is all amazing. Why does Forge World not wholesale to retailers again? (I know why, I'm just whining.) I want one of everything...

IN THE US? ASK ME HOW TO GET 10% OFF GAMES WORKSHOP PRODUCTS!

My homebrew Space Marine Chapter: The Astartes Lions Rampant

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode