Eldar confirmed next week - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 05:12 AM

The Sturk's Flag is: USA

Wall of stuff from Faeit 212

Quote:
via Mr Maloke on Warseer
"scatter lasers now lost the twin linking bonus
however. windriders can now get scatter lasers. (each model can change the TL shuriken catapult for either scatter laser or shuriken cannon)"

via Manwë
http://www.warhammer-forum.com/index...=229838&page=5
Some people on a French forum have seen the WD.

The WK's heavy wraithcanons are now D, and the sword too. He is gargantuan (and probably LoW I think).

Jetbikes rules are the same, no changes and same slot (but new minies, and they are cool!).

Walocks are not in the Wildriders box, but is an option in the Jetseer pack =D (1D6+100 of dat things for me, kthxbye).

There is a "Decurie" (don't now the name of the Necron special host in English), called Craftworld Warhosts :

1 to 3 guardians host (Wildriders, guardiens squads and the ones from Ulthwë) unlock some extra stuff for all the craftworlds. For example, 1 3 Wildriders choices unlock some stuff for Saim Hann host.

You can take for each guardians host 1 to 12 choices of some unit in the codex (crimson, tank, avengers..., but also aspects warriors, ghost warriors, wraithknight and wraithlords. But seems limitated to 1 for the 3 lasts).

The Autarch on foot has swooping hawks wings, and is awesome.

via marneus41
No pics, but read the WD.
3 new plastic kits :

- Eldar Windriders : 3 new motojets with all the weapon choices available.
- Eldar Farseer Skyrunner : 1 eldar farseer or warlock (2 heads and 2 weapons choice).
- Eldar Autarch : no options

New codex of 160 pages with description of 11 craftworld (nothing about specific rules for them).
2 new specific psy discipline (battle runes and fate runes).

One FOC like the necron :
1-3 guardian hosts (3 types available)
0-3 Regent of the warhost (Heroes, seer council, living legends (avatar and phoenix lords))
1-12 formation for each guardian ost (outcasts, crimson death, dire avenger shrine, wraith host, aspect host, wraith-construct, engines of vaul)

Distorsion wepon = D-weapon.

CC weapon of the wraithknight is D weapon.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 06:35 AM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Damn, I bet nobody is going to take jetbikes any more.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
post #33 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 08:44 AM

neferhet's Flag is: Italy

well, so much for the "nerf codex"

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette

post #34 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 11:47 AM

Are they fucking serious.
27 pts, troop, obsec, eldar jetbike, 3+ save, 3+ jink. 4 Str6 shots each.

Quote:
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette

Last edited by neferhet; 04-15-15 at 11:50 AM.
post #35 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 12:11 PM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post

Are they fucking serious.
27 pts, troop, obsec, eldar jetbike, 3+ save, 3+ jink. 4 Str6 shots each.
to be honest with a kit such as the jet bike you need a reason to justify updating it, making it awesome is an easy way to do it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #36 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 12:13 PM

kickboxerdog's Flag is: England

not seen these pop up yet
post #37 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
you need a reason to justify updating it, making it awesome is an easy way to do it.
awesome i can live with..but game breaking..no. I can see the next tourney winner. a jetseer 6 jetbikes units with scatlas, 2 wraithknights with d cannons. say hello and pack your minis. I am NOT amused at all by this. It's basically a fuck you to every gamer and hobbyst. A step back from the "balanced" dexes we where given until now (bar the necrons)

Quote:
post #38 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 12:27 PM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

Quote:
Originally Posted by kickboxerdog View Post
not seen these pop up yet
previous page dude

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #39 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 12:27 PM

Xabre's Flag is: USA

So there's a video review of the new White Dwarf out. Sadly, I can't find it on FB now that I've read it. But here's what I remember. And I'll say I'm bias'd to Saim Hann, so I paid most attention there.

You already know that every bike can take a Scatter Laser or Shuricannon. Scatter Laser has lost laser lock, but otherwise everything is the same. Points, etc. You can theoretically have 11 bikes in a squad, since the Warlock is not upgrading one.

The new 'Decurion' is called a Warhost. There are three options for Core. One is infantry based, using Guardians. Another one (I think) let you go with Spirit Seers and Wraiths. The final one is a Windrider Host, requiring one Farseer, one 'Warlock Coven', up to 3 Windrider Squads, and 1 Vyper Squadron.

Vypers are the new Tomb Blades. Every Core formation had one squad of Vypers.

For every Core Formation you could take up to 3 HQ Formations. One gave you access to Autarchs OR Phoenix Lords (meaning up to 3 PLs or 3 Autarchs per Core, or any combo), or a Farseer Conclave, which was 1 Farseer and some Warlocks, OR some of the special characters that didn't fit in the other two slots.

Finally, Aux Formations. One of them was 1 unit of Rangers. Another was THREE Crimson Hunters. There was one with Spirit Seers and Wraiths. Another with 0-1 of two types of tanks. EDIT: This is also where you got your Aspect Warriors, in 1-3 squad groups.

They have not mentioned the benefits of the Warhost, or the Formations.

Other things to note: The Wraithknight is now a Gargantuan Creature, and his Cannons and Glaive are Destroyer Weapons for him. They also infer Initiative 1, because the new Bloodthirsters went before him.

Last edited by Xabre; 04-15-15 at 12:47 PM.
post #40 of 170 (permalink) Old 04-15-15, 12:30 PM Thread Starter
nice boy, daft though !

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
awesome i can live with..but game breaking..no. I can see the next tourney winner. a jetseer 6 jetbikes units with scatlas, 2 wraithknights with d cannons. say hello and pack your minis. I am NOT amused at all by this. It's basically a fuck you to every gamer and hobbyst. A step back from the "balanced" dexes we where given until now (bar the necrons)
yeah but they are eldar and are supposed to break the game and fuck everyone, eldar are better than you

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode