Ad Mech Rumors - Page 18 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #171 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-26-15, 06:51 PM

SonofVulkan's Flag is: United Kingdom

Lovely models. I'll probably pick up a box at some point just because they look fun to put together and paint.

( @Zion Thanks for sharing the info, you're a star.)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #172 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-26-15, 06:52 PM
Irn Bru 32!

Nacho libre's Flag is: Scotland

My mouth is literally watering at the prospect of getting cheap skitarii.
post #173 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 10:13 AM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Do we have any idea when the Ad Mech Codex will be released? I won't be able to actually choose what I need for my 500pt army, beyond two boxes of Skitarri (Cos, well come on. Two boxes of the only troop choice is a no-brainer), unless I can see the Codex and know what is available to me.

(Personally I am picturing two squads of Skitarii Rangers, perhaps two Ironstriders and a Secutor, maybe with five rangers backing him up.)

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

post #174 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 10:16 AM
Herald of The Warp

Nordicus's Flag is: Denmark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
Do we have any idea when the Ad Mech Codex will be released? I won't be able to actually choose what I need for my 500pt army, beyond two boxes of Skitarri (Cos, well come on. Two boxes of the only troop choice is a no-brainer), unless I can see the Codex and know what is available to me.

(Personally I am picturing two squads of Skitarii Rangers, perhaps two Ironstriders and a Secutor, maybe with five rangers backing him up.)

LotN
According to sources, it will be up for pre-order at 7 pm UK time tonight.
post #175 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 11:08 AM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
According to sources, it will be up for pre-order at 7 pm UK time tonight.
well your sources are wrong, what will be up for pre order tonight is on page 16 of this thread, the codex isnt one of them. If this release follows form, the codex will be the second to last release, so assuming we have seen everything bar the blister clam packs that will be two weeks from today, next week been the dune crawler tank dual kit, codex the week after , clam pack characters the week after the codex. if however we get more units then it will be later, and being this is easter month i wouldnt count against it.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #176 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 02:01 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Zion's Flag is: USA

Quote:
From lordbeefy over on Warseer:

"Heard from my local blue shirt...

Skitarii book is on a par with the militarum tempestus book
Next book is the full adeptus mechanicus codexx
Third book is painting guide

There are two hq models, two heavies one a walker one is a more traditional vehicle design (?)..... the main codex will have significant decurion like formations with some really powerful special rules.

As rumours go its fairly bland or non specific but thought I would pass it on anywY"
According to H.M.B.C. on Dakka, he's heard it isn't on par with the Scion book. We'll know fore sure later.

Quote:
the limited edition of the mechanicum codex will be limited only to 1010
post #177 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 02:49 PM

raven_jim's Flag is: United Kingdom

Default Adeptus Mechanicus

I will leave this here:

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	a6yO4KN_460s.jpg
Views:	20
Size:	58.5 KB
ID:	959964466  

Eldar W15-D3-L1 no longer play

Marines W9-D1-L4

Nids W1-D1-L1 no longer play

Chaos W1-D0-L0
post #178 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 02:51 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Merging this with the Ad Mech Rumors thread.

EDIT: And done.

Context for that is someone's FLGS apparently posted that as their newly received shipment. I'm wondering if someone screwed up and mispacked next week's stuff.

Last edited by Zion; 03-27-15 at 02:53 PM.
post #179 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 07:31 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Pre-orders are live. Here's some images to drool over from the product pages:

Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarri Rangers:
Quote:
Harnessing the energies of forge worlds within their curious weaponry, the Rangers of the Skitarii are implacable and relentless hunter-killers. For them, an engagement is not over until their enemy is destroyed - even if this means stalking them across galaxies and over decades.

Skitarii Rangers, featuring cowls and gasmasks, stalk their prey with galvanic rifles. Each trooper is sealed in heavy, industrialised Skitarii warplate, emblazoned with the symbol of the Adeptus Mechanicus, bristling with data-collecting sensors, antennae and environmental monitors. Mindful of the harsh terrain of Mars, their legs have been removed from the knees down, with bionic replacements lending each model an air of cold, cybernetic augmentation

The unit can include an Alpha, armed with either a radium or arc pistol and a close combat weapon (either a power sword, taser goad or arc maul) and three models can carry special weapons - available to you are a transuranic arquebus, an arc rifle and a plasma caliver, the last of which includes a specific head and backpack. One model can be made into an Alpha, fitted with an enhanced data-tether or an omnispex - the box truly portrays the compulsive data-gathering nature of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

This multi-part plastic kit contains everything needed to make either ten Skitarii Rangers or ten Skitarii Vanguard. Included in the box are 124 components - twenty-three heads, eleven of which are Skitarii Rangers, twenty-five weapons, a small transfer sheet and ten 25mm round bases.

Adeptus Mechanicus Skitarri Vanguard:
Quote:
Harnessing the destructive energies of forge worlds within their weaponry, the Vanguard are so soaked in radiation that even to approach them is to confer a death sentence upon yourself. Victory for them is pyrrhic, as this radiation burns through even their heavy armour plate, slowly poisoning them to death even as their carbines bring about the (much quicker) demise of their enemies.

Skitarii Vanguard, featuring helmets and rebreathers, obliterate foes with radium carbines. Each trooper is sealed in heavy, industrialised Skitarii warplate, emblazoned with the symbol of the Adeptus Mechanicus, bristling with data-collecting sensors, antennae and environmental monitors. Mindful of the harsh terrain of Mars, their legs have been removed from the knees down, with bionic replacements lending each model an air of cold, cybernetic augmentation.

The unit can include an Alpha, armed with either a radium or arc pistol and a close combat weapon (either a power sword, taser goad or arc maul) and three models can carry special weapons - available to you are a transuranic arquebus, an arc rifle and a plasma caliver, the last of which includes a specific head and backpack. One model can be made into an Alpha, fitted with an enhanced data-tether or an omnispex - the box truly portrays the compulsive data-gathering nature of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

This multi-part plastic kit contains everything needed to make either ten Skitarii Rangers or ten Skitarii Vanguard. Included in the box are 124 components - twenty-three heads, twelve of which are variants on the Vanguard helmet/rebreather, twenty-five weapons, a small transfer sheet and ten 25mm round bases.

Adeptus Mechanicus Sydonian Dragoon:
Quote:
The Sydonian Dragoon is a marvel of Adeptus Mechanicus engineering, the closest anyone has yet come to violating the immutable laws of thermodynamics. Perpetual motion repurposed for destruction rather than creation, they act as the Skitarii cavalrymen, charging into battle without doubt or hesitation.

Contained in the box is a number of options, customisations and modifications - the model can be armed with either a taser lance or radium jezzail, with holstered versions of each available - a phosphor serpenta can be added to either configuration. The legs can be posed in two different positions, the suspensors can be moved to different angles and the entire miniature is covered with the sensors, monitors and arrays typical of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

With 80 parts included, this kit contains everything you need to build either one Sydonian Dragoon or one Ironstrider Ballistarii, and comes with a small transfer sheet and a 105x70mm oval base.

Adeptus Mechanicus Ironstrider Ballistarius:
Quote:
The Sydonian Dragoon is a marvel of Adeptus Mechanicus engineering, the closest anyone has yet come to violating the immutable laws of thermodynamics. Perpetual motion repurposed for destruction rather than creation, they act as the Skitarii cavalrymen, charging into battle without doubt or hesitation.

Contained in the box is a number of options, customisations and modifications - the model can be armed with either a taser lance or radium jezzail, with holstered versions of each available - a phosphor serpenta can be added to either configuration. The legs can be posed in two different positions, the suspensors can be moved to different angles and the entire miniature is covered with the sensors, monitors and arrays typical of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

With 80 parts included, this kit contains everything you need to build either one Sydonian Dragoon or one Ironstrider Ballistarii, and comes with a small transfer sheet and a 105x70mm oval base.

Skitarii Transfer Sheet:
Quote:
This 210mm x 297mm transfer sheet contains highly-detailed transfers depicting the iconography and symbolism of the Adeptus Mechanicus’ devastating army, the Skitarii. Ideal for adding detail and atmosphere to your miniatures, this is a must-have for anyone wishing to make their models truly unique.
post #180 of 278 (permalink) Old 03-27-15, 07:40 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Forgot the web bundles!

Ironstrider Web Bundle - $147 USD
Quote:
Fearsome two-legged walking tanks, the Ballistarii and the Dragoons charge into battle with gyroscopically-enhanced poise and grace, delivering kill after kill with a terrifying efficiency.
This bundle contains everything needed to make two Ironstrider Ballistarii and one Sydonian Dragoon - awesome, visually striking bipedal tanks featuring brutally effective long and short range weaponry.

Skitarri Vanguard/Ranger Web Bundle - $102.25 USD
Quote:
Footsoldiers of the Machine God, the Skitarii Vanguard and Rangers are fearsome shock troopers, harnessing the power of forgeworlds to annihilate their enemies without compassion or mercy.
This bundle contains everything you need to make ten Skitarii Vanguard and ten Skitarii Rangers, including two optional Alphas. 248 components are included in total, with forty-six heads, fifty weapons (enough to make any combination allowed for in Codex: Skitarii), a 210mm x 297mm Mars Skitarii Transfer Sheet, a pot of Martian Ironearth Technical paint and twenty 25mm bases.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode