New HH weekender stuff, New space marine flyer, Samus, Dynat, Realm of battle board! - Page 5 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #41 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-09-15, 04:32 PM
Token Trans Mod

Zion's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormxlr View Post
Hmm I found Resin to be softer therefore easier to work with, its a bit more brittle which is annoying . Also remember the quote "The Devil is in the details" . Sure soon enough with tech improvements we might even find a better material than regular resin or plastic to make models out of, maybe we already have and I just havent heard of it.

This came to my mind

Well Primarchs are nowhere near the power of the Emperor they are merely fragments of his own DNA,
Well some Eldar or was it Daemon characters have 9s or 10s in their stats?
Bloodthirster is BS/WS 10. Otherwise none come to mind outside of Ld.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #42 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-09-15, 05:12 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

@Stormxlr , they were in no way a prototype Thunderhawk. In all the books the characters see THs as ugly and boxy compared to stormbirds, which were supposedly sleek and swept wing machines. The TH was only supposed to be a temporary stop gap until more SBs could be shipped to the Legions, as the rapid expansion of the Great Crusade meant there weren't enough to go around.

This model is just an up sized TH, and strikes me as a lazy design.

Last edited by Khorne's Fist; 02-09-15 at 05:27 PM.
post #43 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-09-15, 06:42 PM
Token Trans Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
@Stormxlr , they were in no way a prototype Thunderhawk. In all the books the characters see THs as ugly and boxy compared to stormbirds, which were supposedly sleek and swept wing machines. The TH was only supposed to be a temporary stop gap until more SBs could be shipped to the Legions, as the rapid expansion of the Great Crusade meant there weren't enough to go around.

This model is just an up sized TH, and strikes me as a lazy design.
It's also a prototype. There may be some changes for the final version.

post #44 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-09-15, 10:46 PM

Garviel loken.'s Flag is: Canada

Guilliman looks incredible. Ultramarines by far have the nicest looking armor. All the ultramarine buthurts can go fug themselves :D

Today, I march for Calth
post #45 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-15, 09:52 AM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormxlr View Post
It would be but his stat line would be 10/10/10/10/10/10 with 10 wounds and his armor would be av 16 with 2+/2++ rerollable. Whats the point? He is a freaking God walking on Earth anything less in a stat line and Inquisition will show up at FW door step.

I get the argument for scale purpose but FW Thunderhawk is already very big, why make Stormbird smaller?
I love the version of Stormbird by BulldogUK

Also found this online , no idea where its from though. Anyone can shed the light?

In regards to his stats; unlikely. It took a Chaos Empowered Horus to really threaten him, but it was still Horus who saved his life when he was being throttled by the Gigantic Orc. That stormbird ruleset is ~6th edition Apocalypse rules, but fan made.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will

Last edited by Vaz; 02-10-15 at 02:42 PM.
post #46 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-15, 11:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaz View Post
In regards to his stats; unlikely. It took a Chaos Empowered Horus to really threaten him, but it was still Horus who saved his life when he was being throttled by the Gigantic Orc. That stormbird ruleset is ~4th edition Apocalypse rules, but fan made.
Well actually the one you are talking about is Gharkull Blackfang and thats not him he was on the planet of Gyros-Thravian.
The ork that choked the Emperor was "on the Ork-infested planet of Gorro, Horus repaid the debt by hacking the arm from a huge, frenzied Greenskin warlord as it struggled to choke the Emperor's life out of him." From Luna Wolves Index Astartes. For all we know it could have been a test for Horus, Emperor was busy killing other stuff, sneak attack, or combination of anything else.
post #47 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-15, 02:42 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Nope, I'm talking about the Warlord of Gorro.

And pardon me if I completely disregard that bit of completely made up stuff about it being a test. There's nothing to indicate that.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #48 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-15, 03:11 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

so the Imperium almost didn't happen because an Ork nearly choked the Emperor to death? That's hilarious!

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
post #49 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-15, 04:10 PM
Token Trans Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by venomlust View Post
so the Imperium almost didn't happen because an Ork nearly choked the Emperor to death? That's hilarious!
No, at that point the Imperium was already started and the ball was rolling, we almost didn't have a Heresy though.
post #50 of 54 (permalink) Old 02-10-15, 04:12 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion View Post
No, at that point the Imperium was already started and the ball was rolling, we almost didn't have a Heresy though.
Well, cut down in one way or another by a lowly greenskin. Perhaps not so lowly then, eh?

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode