New Reaver Titan Weapons - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-06-15, 06:05 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Zion's Flag is: USA

Default New Reaver Titan Weapons

The Reaver is a Battle Titan protected by thick adamantine armour, powerful void shields and bearing devestating weapons. Two weapons such weapons in the arsenal of the Titan Legions are the Reaver Titan Volcano Cannon and the Reaver Titan Chainfist.
The Reaver Titan Volcano Cannon is the largest weapon that the Titan's frame can support. This colossal cannon can unleash a beam of destructive energy detonating into a huge explosion at the point of impact.
As effective at breaching fortifications and strong points as it is at rending Warmachines and enemy Titans and Gargants of the savage Ork empires, the Reaver Titan Chainfist brutal close assault weapon composed of contra-rotating teeth surrounded by a powerful disrupting energy field.
These two titan weapons are multi-part resin kits that can be used for either the left or right arms on the Reaver Titan and Chaos Reaver Titan Body kits. These weapons can be used in both Horus Heresy games and standard games of Warhammer 40,000, rules for using Reaver titans can be found in The Horus Heresy Book One Betrayal, Warhammer 40,000 Apocalypse and Imperial Armour Volume Thirteen - War Machines of the Lost and the Damned.

This is a complete resin kit. It is available to pre-order now and will be despatched from Friday 13th February.

More images from the FW site:

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-15, 03:28 AM

dragonkingofthestars's Flag is: USA

glorious!

I shall name it, Karl.

note: if you see me giving tactical advice: just assume i have a internet tab open to 1d4 chan and I'm summarizing off of that.

post #3 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-15, 04:27 AM
Jeepers

Loli's Flag is: United Kingdom

I looked at these on the site then the price made me giggle. 50 for a single weapon. I know the Reaver Titan is meant to be the ultimate War Machine, but damn. I just don't get how anyone can ever justify spending that much for a single weapon, especially for a model most people would be lucky to use a few times a year.

They really need to through up a size comparison picture just to show the size of the weapons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"Bubbles"....?

The Old World just became a fart in the bath.....

post #4 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-15, 05:04 AM

Ravion's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli View Post
I looked at these on the site then the price made me giggle. 50 for a single weapon. I know the Reaver Titan is meant to be the ultimate War Machine, but damn. I just don't get how anyone can ever justify spending that much for a single weapon, especially for a model most people would be lucky to use a few times a year.

They really need to through up a size comparison picture just to show the size of the weapons.
And this is why people buy the cheap knockoffs from china.....
post #5 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-15, 05:50 AM

dragonkingofthestars's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravion View Post
And this is why people buy the cheap knockoffs from china.....
With a gun like that? just loot a cannon from a big enough scale model Dora.

note: if you see me giving tactical advice: just assume i have a internet tab open to 1d4 chan and I'm summarizing off of that.

post #6 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-07-15, 01:17 PM
Critique for da CriticGod

Kreuger's Flag is: USA

This is my reaver titan from explorator fleet Dora.

Chaos Army Showcase with photos (Updated 2013/12/02)
"To endure one's self is perhaps the hardest task in the universe." Frank Herbert, 'Dune Messiah'
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dethklokk
"CHEESE!" is the battlecry of the ill-prepared.

Originally Posted by Deathscythe4722
Could someone please call the police on this guy? I can hear the English Language screaming in pain. This has to be illegal somewhere.
post #7 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-08-15, 10:33 PM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

I like the look of the volcano cannon, it is not over done looks realistic, I would however like to see a comparison in size to the volcano cannon on the shadow sword tank, as the same weapons on different models can vary greatly, such as heavy bolters for example

post #8 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-08-15, 11:37 PM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli View Post
Actually they did, sorta:

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #9 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-09-15, 10:44 AM
Closet Dictator

Old Man78's Flag is: Ireland

Having a gander at images online and at the pic @darkreever put up, the scale of the canmon looks quite similar to the shadowsword albeit a bit thicker, alas I'll not be affording a reaver titan ever I think!

post #10 of 18 (permalink) Old 02-09-15, 07:38 PM
Senior Moderator

Only about 1k USD for the body, missile launcher, and three weapon arms for variety; all in all thats not to bad. Especially when you consider there was a point last year when that same setup would have been the down-payment on a car.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode