2015 40k releases - Page 14 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #131 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-01-15, 04:13 PM
Senior Member
 
Brother Cato's Avatar
Brother Cato's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 348
Reputation: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion View Post
I highly doubt that they're "clearing house".

And Fantasy got completely dropped not that long ago so FW could handle the Heresy stuff better. Plus the Fantasy stuff wasn't selling that well.
I also highly doubt they're making their way towards re-releasing it. It would be the best move, but they're still missing a few other books. IA 8 comes to mind.

Modelling Projects
Brother Cato is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #132 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-01-15, 04:23 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod
 
Zion's Avatar
Zion's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On the internet.
Posts: 6,385
Reputation: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Cato View Post
I also highly doubt they're making their way towards re-releasing it. It would be the best move, but they're still missing a few other books. IA 8 comes to mind.
Seeing as they consolidated Vraks to a single book, I can see them working their way through and working on updating it.
Zion is offline  
post #133 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-01-15, 04:24 PM
Senior Member
 
Brother Cato's Avatar
Brother Cato's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 348
Reputation: 5
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion View Post
Seeing as they consolidated Vraks to a single book, I can see them working their way through and working on updating it.
Which leaves the question - IA 8 is gone, when is that due for an updated rerelease?

Modelling Projects
Brother Cato is offline  
 
post #134 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-01-15, 04:41 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod
 
Zion's Avatar
Zion's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: On the internet.
Posts: 6,385
Reputation: 103
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Cato View Post
Which leaves the question - IA 8 is gone, when is that due for an updated rerelease?
I'd say probably in the next year or so.
Zion is offline  
post #135 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-03-15, 09:03 AM
Senior Member
 
neferhet's Avatar
neferhet's Flag is: Italy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 3,694
Reputation: 57
Default

From an user on BoLS

"via Voices in the Trees

– New Kroot miniatures have been physically sighted in various staged of the development process

– Multiple new kits are coming in what looks like a “full army (aka Harlequin sized) release.

– Many of the units from the old Kroot mercenaries list will reappear.

– The army will receive at least one large centerpiece kit that hails from the Kroot homeworld of Pech

– This new army is believed to be scheduled well past 9th Edition, so look for it at the very end of this year, or shortly thereafter.

These rumors are rated above average coming from known sources."

I hate all this xeno scum love, when i'm still here waiting for legions of chaos.
Honestly, who cares about frigging Kroot (groot??)??? Might as well be Zoidberg.
Emperor be damned.

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
neferhet is offline  
post #136 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-03-15, 09:23 AM
Senior Member
 
Bindi Baji's Avatar
Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: right about here
Posts: 1,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
From an user on BoLS

"via Voices in the Trees

– New Kroot miniatures have been physically sighted in various staged of the development process

– Multiple new kits are coming in what looks like a “full army (aka Harlequin sized) release.

– Many of the units from the old Kroot mercenaries list will reappear.

– The army will receive at least one large centerpiece kit that hails from the Kroot homeworld of Pech

– This new army is believed to be scheduled well past 9th Edition, so look for it at the very end of this year, or shortly thereafter.

These rumors are rated above average coming from known sources."

I hate all this xeno scum love, when i'm still here waiting for legions of chaos.
Honestly, who cares about frigging Kroot (groot??)??? Might as well be Zoidberg.
Emperor be damned.
Already posted about two pages back....

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Bindi Baji is offline  
post #137 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-03-15, 01:18 PM
Senior Member
 
neferhet's Avatar
neferhet's Flag is: Italy
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Over the rainbow
Posts: 3,694
Reputation: 57
Default

woops, missed that

The Legion of Perfects Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lux View Post
The calls of Slaneesh stir so deeply within me, as if I was birthed from the very essence of it. For my ambition to infinitely ascend above all is never ending, like fire within it burns me to ever cindering ash. Lord of light and ascension is who I am, realities burn to ash at my very passing. My luminescence is unparalleled for I am luminosity itself, all light is but a shadow of my silhouette
neferhet is offline  
post #138 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-03-15, 01:20 PM
Senior Member
 
Brother Cato's Avatar
Brother Cato's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Jul 2014
Posts: 348
Reputation: 5
Default

It really is a slow day at the office it seems. I blame you, End Times!

Modelling Projects
Brother Cato is offline  
post #139 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-03-15, 04:56 PM
Senior Member
otasolgryn's Flag is: Denmark
 
Join Date: May 2014
Posts: 132
Reputation: 2
Default

ill go for a zoidberg codex.
otasolgryn is offline  
post #140 of 281 (permalink) Old 03-03-15, 05:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Bindi Baji's Avatar
Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: right about here
Posts: 1,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neferhet View Post
woops, missed that
several hail marys and a pint of tequila should be enough repentance

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Bindi Baji is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome