New 28mm Castle Pictures - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-24-14, 01:28 PM Thread Starter

Default New 28mm Castle Pictures

We've recently been using Heresy to show off progress of our brand new 28mm Castle Modular Castle Kits. The kits are now complete and I thought I'd show you some of the fortifications you can build with the final products.

In the pictures above, you'll be able to see one of our unpainted designs. We created a huge Square Castle Keep, surrounded it with a Massive Octagonal Outer Wall and added a few 28mm Buildings to complete. The whole Castle has been made from Tabletop Workshop modular kits.

For the first time ever, gamers can design a unique Castle any shape and size. Want to make your Castle taller? Simply add more Tower and Wall middle levels. Smaller? Take the middle levels out completely. Tabletop Workshop Kits are designed to be glued into separate levels and each level uses the same clip and fit system. This means that like a Construction Set, walls can be built up to be as big or small as the creator desires. Want to position your figures inside the Castle? The parapet can be removed during the game allowing easy access to the inside. Simply station your figure next to one of our medieval arrow slits and reign terror from the sky.

Not everyone wants a square Castle. That's why we've designed the Tower and Walls to connect at four different angles through the Connector Sets. In fact, we recently set up a Castle Creation Centre (http://www.tabletopworkshop.co.uk/pa...lesrising.html) to show off our favourites. Our Standard Castle Set offers 3 Walls, 1 Wall Gate, 4 Towers and 4 Connector Sets. Add 2 Towers, 2 Walls and 2 Connector Sets to this and you have the ability to create your very own Hexagonal Castle! Furthermore, add 4 Towers, 4 Walls and 4 Connector Sets for a massive Octagonal Castle.

Unlike some of the alternative products out there, our Castle kits are made of hard plastic. When it comes to price, gamers can get a good chunk of kits for £100; a Standard Wall starts at £15 and Towers are available at £25 each. We also offer a discounted Standard Set which includes 4 Towers, 3 Walls, a Wall Gate and 4 Connector Sets.

You can find all of the details on http://www.tabletopworkshop.co.uk/

Over time, we plan to release more modular sets so that the Gamers can expand their Castles. We're currently working on the massive 28mm Gatehouse which is next in line!

Last edited by dh1992; 11-24-14 at 03:43 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-25-14, 07:42 PM
JUGGERNUT

venomlust's Flag is: USA

Man, I would have given an eye to have something like this when I was a kid. Very cool product.

SUFFER NOT THE PONY TO LIVE.

- - AMATEUR KHORNESTAR: MY BLOG THING - -
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-14, 05:40 AM

not bad

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-26-14, 05:28 PM
Great Unclean One

Svartmetall's Flag is: Wales

Looking very nice, there

If I played Fantasy I'd be all over this like a fat kid on a cake.

The ever-growing horde of Death Guard: Pandemic
Nurgle Daemons army: Angels of Disease
Death Guard fiction: 'Incursion'
Nurgle 101 Tutorial

THE IMPERIUM TONIGHT #1, #2, #3
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-14, 01:44 AM

LordMolnar's Flag is: USA

Looks really good but the price seems...really high.

I have something very, very, very similar that I purchased brand new for around $35. Granted mine is in no way modular, it only makes square or rectangular castles, but the difference in price is about $200 shipped - ouch.

As I said, it looks really good. Just out of my pricerange for something like this.

The 2 f's/ in giraffe/ are like 2 giraffes/ running through/ the word giraffe/ The 2 f's/ run through giraffe/ like 2 giraffes. (Ron Padgett)
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-14, 02:43 AM

Loki1416's Flag is: USA

Could make a really fun Mordheim area out of that! That's a pretty cool set up.
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-14, 08:54 AM Thread Starter

Thanks for the feedback guys. How's this for a cool Mordheim set-up Loki1416? The Virtual Design of our new gaming set-up which is currently being made for us by the good people at Battleboards UK!

There are a few more pictures on http://www.tabletopworkshop.co.uk/news/
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-14, 10:35 PM

Loki1416's Flag is: USA

@dh1992
That right there would be an awesome Mordheim set up. Would have to "damage it up" a bit though.
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 11-27-14, 10:48 PM

Tha Tall One's Flag is: Netherlands

Seconded! Add some ruined buildings along the roads, rough the castle up a bit and litter it with rubble and ruined structures and you have one Mordheim-table to rule them all! Really nice!
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 12-01-14, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

Already tried doing a wall with a Dremel. Looks good so far. Needs painting up though!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Tags
28mm , castle , scenery , tabletop workshop , terrain

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode