Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Putrid Blightkings and Gutrot Spume up for pre-order

14K views 68 replies 20 participants last post by  Einherjar667 
#1 ·
Even though it is hardly news at this stage, the new WFB Nurgle units are now up for pre-order.

Gutrot Spume:

Putrid Blightkings:

Now a interesting little note, that I personally haven't seen before Nagash, but that GW seems to be intent on keeping; The rules for these units are featured in the White Dwarf and in the construction booklet that accompanies the miniature. I really like this part, as it also shows a new side of the miniatures and possibly a new route for GW when it comes to new models to be added to their armies, outside of their codices.

I love the models personally - A shame I don't play Fantasy.

See less See more
#9 ·
HOW FUCKING DARE YOU PREFER MILKY WAY OVER GALAXY EINHERJAR667 you motherfucker you!

You can only account for your personal tastes with empirically tested reasoning and quantum thermodynamism sporting awards as voted by peers in the field of the strawberry candyfloss flavoured anal bum cream.

#23 ·
Nice! Not big into the last one with the big ol' scythe but the sorceror and the full plate lord look fantastic! Also it appears the three monster variants go further than a different mouth - they have different stomachs and spiky bits as well as slightly different detailing. It will depend on whether I can wait to see if the rumoured Slaanesh Dark Elves come out or not as to if I buy one of these!

#30 ·
Am I the only one who only cares for the next book? After the way the first one ended I can't wait to see what Nagash does next. I expect MORE dead special characters as well as more interaction from certain races (yes I'm looking at you Ogre Kingdoms, Lizardmen, Orcs and Goblins (who don't count since neither Grimgor nor Skarsnik have got stuck in) and Beastmen).

Although with these rules I fully expect a legions of Chaos list in the next book combining Warriors of Chaos, Daemons and Beastmen all under one ridiculous family.

#38 ·
Was it just me, or did "bilespurter" make anybody else giggle.....? :crazy:

#40 ·
Very little, truth be told :laugh:

#44 ·
"Bilespurter's... unsettling... bulging sac..."

I like how there is also a combined statline for him Unit Type; Monster (Special Character). I actually can't wait to see the rules for making your own. You can make some proper broken stuff with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.