Space Hulk Rumors - Page 2 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-14, 02:13 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by revilo44 View Post
Wasn't there a rumour about blood angels coming with dark Eldar in a stormclaw kind of thing a while ago
That would be cool as fuck. I've always liked DE....

As for more Space Hulk: GIMME THAT. I've got the 2nd edition game but am missing all the Genestealers and 5 of the Terminators. Don't think there was a Librarian or Broodlord in that one. I've often been tempted to buy 3rd edition, but god damn it's expensive off eBay. There's...ways of getting the models otherwise that's more cost effective, but I want the whole game!

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-14, 07:03 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Zion's Flag is: USA

From BoLS:

Quote:
via energongoodie 4-8-2014

So some people have their white dwarf.

It is a re-release but with extras.

$125USD or €100/75
English only this time around. No translations
Limited Re-release from the 2009 edition but with
-4 new scenarios
-The box contains new counters (boarding torpedoes, breach counters, damaged control room and turbo lift tiles)Box

Contents
35 Easy fit models
22 Genestealers, 1 Broodlord and 12 Space Marine Terminators.
189 board sections and gaming counters.
1 x Rulebook and 1 x Mission book containing 16 scenarios including 4 new ones.
post #13 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-08-14, 08:08 PM

the_barwn's Flag is: Great Britain

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
the last edition sold out very fast and demands easy double the original cost on ebay, plus its the 25th anniversary this year, so its not out of the realms of possibility to see it reissued, its been five years after all.... i wouldnt bet against it at this point, with the changes GW have made in the last 18 months anything is possible, could even be a upgraded version with more stuff in the box or new unit types or even loyalist versus traitors? never say never when it comes to GW
Good grief has it been that long already......

on the upside this will make a nice b-day treat for me

Quote:
Originally Posted by normtheunsavoury View Post
"Hey! I just made a full suit of tactical dreadnought armour!"

"Cool! Does it work?"

"Well, my virginity now has a 2+ invulnerable save so yeah, kinda did "

post #14 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-09-14, 12:20 PM

Freakytah's Flag is: USA

There's been no hinting of an actual release date right? It also sounds like the last one sold out fast; generally what are the odds of being able to purchase something like this before they're all gone? Did it sell out in days, months? Sorry for the dumb questions but I wasn't really into 40k the last time the game was made.

post #15 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-09-14, 03:01 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakytah View Post
There's been no hinting of an actual release date right? It also sounds like the last one sold out fast; generally what are the odds of being able to purchase something like this before they're all gone? Did it sell out in days, months? Sorry for the dumb questions but I wasn't really into 40k the last time the game was made.
the online stock went pretty quickly less than a week and most stores sold out about a week after release, i personally sold 20 copies and kept three, but back then the market was different, we didnt have anything like the number of sets of terminator armour that we do now, so the blood angels were highly sought after selling for between 5 and 15 each mini, so people picked up the set just for the minis and dumped the game rules and board on ebay for peanuts, which was great because if you were a fan of the game you could cheaply expand your set or pick them up and use the minis you already owned instead of the minis in the box.

i would say to anyone who has never played the game , buy it, seriously buy it, leave the minis alone and play a few games with proxies, if you love it take the minis off the sprue and enjoy it, if you dont like sell the models and get your money back.
pictures from latst white dwarf
http://grotorderly.blogspot.co.uk/20...pace-hulk.html

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON

Last edited by bitsandkits; 09-09-14 at 03:07 PM.
post #16 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-09-14, 04:23 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
i would say to anyone who has never played the game , buy it, seriously buy it, leave the minis alone and play a few games with proxies, if you love it take the minis off the sprue and enjoy it, if you dont like sell the models and get your money back.
Agreed. It really is a great game, and anyone who hasn't played it should try and pick up a box.

Personally if you're not a BA player I'd sell the termies any way, and make the termies from the standard termie boxes. That way you can paint them up to suit your own SM army, and magnetise them onto 40mm bases so you can use them for both systems.
post #17 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-09-14, 04:57 PM

Freakytah's Flag is: USA

Awesome thanks for the info! I set a reminder for Saturday so I'll probably pre order as soon as possible. Are the minis the same size as normal terminators from a box? I'm guessing you'd want to magnetize them because the bases will be smaller than normal, correct?

post #18 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-09-14, 05:33 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freakytah View Post
Awesome thanks for the info! I set a reminder for Saturday so I'll probably pre order as soon as possible. Are the minis the same size as normal terminators from a box? I'm guessing you'd want to magnetize them because the bases will be smaller than normal, correct?
They are the same size as normal termies. They come on their own small integral bases. The 40mm bases wouldn't fit on the board as it's a square based game, but magnetising them would be no big deal.
post #19 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-09-14, 06:46 PM Thread Starter
Token Trans Mod

Zion's Flag is: USA

Houston, we have Space Hulk:

post #20 of 38 (permalink) Old 09-09-14, 08:03 PM
Fantasy Rumors

revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion View Post
Houston, we have Space Hulk:

looks like nothing new then,i wont be getting it but i can see it being useful to people who haven't or don't get it yet.

Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode