X-Wing New Releases - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-14, 08:18 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Default X-Wing New Releases

New faction coming in Q4 of this year. “You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.” –Obi-Wan Kenobi

Quote:
“This bounty hunter is my kind of scum, fearless and inventive.”
–Jabba the Hutt

Fantasy Flight Games is proud to announce that in the sixth wave of starship expansions for X-Wing™ the galaxy’s Scum and Villainy will join the game's fast-paced space battles as its third faction!

The ranks of the Scum and Villainy faction are filled with many of the Star Wars galaxy’s most notorious bounty hunters, pirates, and Black Sun agents. You’ll find such infamous figures as Boba Fett, IG-88, Greedo, and Prince Xizor. These Scum live outside the law, do their best to remain at the periphery of the ongoing Galactic Civil War, and allow no one – no one – to threaten their profits.

Whenever Rebel or Imperial forces dare to interfere with their illicit dealings, Scum head to battle, and they do so in some of the best starfighters that money can buy, such as Slave I, IG-2000, and the MandalMotors StarViper-class attack platform. These expensive and technologically advanced starships are further supported by a number of mainstays that have proven their efficiency over the course of numerous battles.

Last edited by Khorne's Fist; 08-17-14 at 08:25 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-17-14, 10:08 PM

dragonkingofthestars's Flag is: USA

I am reminded of the stars wars RTS: Star Wars: Empire at War: Forces of Corruption : I've never seen so many Colons in a game title.

note: if you see me giving tactical advice: just assume i have a internet tab open to 1d4 chan and I'm summarizing off of that.

post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-18-14, 05:51 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby

Tawa's Flag is: Scotland

My wallet hates me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-19-14, 07:09 AM
Warlord of Vermin

TechPr1est's Flag is: Australia

why does the ship in the middle have a large base? it doesnt look like a big ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Bruva Alfabusa
"My first model had so many layers of paint, that an excavation team could probably find fossils in it".
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-26-14, 01:45 PM
Warlord of Vermin

TechPr1est's Flag is: Australia

nobody has any idea why it has a large base?

i feel like im invisible on this forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by
Bruva Alfabusa
"My first model had so many layers of paint, that an excavation team could probably find fossils in it".
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-26-14, 02:35 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

Who said that?

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-26-14, 03:24 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by TechPr1est View Post
Whoa, it won't even let me quote you

No idea why it's on a larger base, I don't even recognize that ship or the two to its right.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-26-14, 04:24 PM

dragonkingofthestars's Flag is: USA

Something I'm slightly confused about X wing, and forgive me if I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about, as I said I'm confused

I had to double check the timing on this but X wing started in August of 2012, Disney bought Starwars in October.

So, logically, Final Fantasy would have had to get the rights to make X wing from Lucasfilm, not Disney. Does that mean if (or maybe when) Disney comes out with this cool new ship for the upcoming movies they can't use it for there game because that ship was not part of the original deal with Lucasfilm?

note: if you see me giving tactical advice: just assume i have a internet tab open to 1d4 chan and I'm summarizing off of that.

post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-26-14, 04:55 PM
Vaz

Vaz's Flag is: United Kingdom

A quick google gets me this.

http://community.fantasyflightgames....isney-and-ffg/

Nothing definitive, but a few more reads suggests that people think it would be strange for Disney to turn down the money gained from FFG (Fantasy Flight, not Final Fantasy) considering what else has happened in the industry. After all, they purchased the agreement from Lucas Film who had the license extended to FFG, so it would carry over. In regards to the new ships, it seems likely that they'd capitalise on the existing infrastructure and fanbase along with the generated hype from the films, similar to what Lord of the Rings and Warhammer did - it's just a shame after all that, that the LotR game franchise was recieved so poorly (it didn't help that the game was so poor either - IMHO, a Warhammer fantasy version would have been preferable).

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
It's not a black and white question really, there are different shades of anal probing,
a rectum spectrum, if you will
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 08-26-14, 06:03 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonkingofthestars View Post
Does that mean if (or maybe when) Disney comes out with this cool new ship for the upcoming movies they can't use it for there game because that ship was not part of the original deal with Lucasfilm?
Disney are no strangers to cashing in on merchandising, so it shouldn't be much of a probelm.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode