Fantasy (Nagash) Rumors UPDATED 30.8.14 - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-15-14, 10:39 PM Thread Starter
Fantasy Rumors

revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by alasdair View Post
I was literally just about to order 30 Chosen from the GW website, as I was moving to payment I decided to check what was going on at Heresy. So bloody glad I did I will certainly cancel this order and wait (hope) for the plastics!
Yay I helped , cough rep cough (joking) I might put these into my Slannesh WoC force (when I get round to them) and if they look brill as the resin don't look great

Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #32 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-16-14, 11:17 AM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nordicus View Post
He's back indeed ;)

Had repeated nerd-gasms on seeing that. That is a model I would buy for the sheer pleasure of owning it, painting it and displaying it.

Also WTF! Nagash is coming back?? I had no clue. Can't wait to read the future Codex and find out how the Creator of Necromancy's return will influence the WHF world.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.
post #33 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-16-14, 12:01 PM

Brother Cato's Flag is: United Kingdom

So I'm wondering if this will end in the first actual GW "Summer Campaign" (technically it would be more of an Autumn/Winter campaign) since Nemesis Crown from way back when. Part of me is very excited about this prospect.

Then part of me remembers the kerfuffle around Storm of Chaos.

Modelling Projects

post #34 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-16-14, 02:55 PM

Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom

I'd just started painting my Tomb Kings as well. You think the idea is Nagash has cast a spell to dominate the tomb kings and when combined with the vampire counts he intends to destroy the old world?
post #35 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-16-14, 02:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
I'd just started painting my Tomb Kings as well. You think the idea is Nagash has cast a spell to dominate the tomb kings and when combined with the vampire counts he intends to destroy the old world?
Best guess until we know better - no, not really. Buuuuut Nagash does have Lieutenants who work for him. Arkhan the Black for example.

Modelling Projects
post #36 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-16-14, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by alasdair View Post
I was literally just about to order 30 Chosen from the GW website, as I was moving to payment I decided to check what was going on at Heresy. So bloody glad I did I will certainly cancel this order and wait (hope) for the plastics!
To be fair though if you had GW are very good at replacing the models with the new ones, like I bought a load of metal plaguebearer the day before the new ones were announced and they were more than happy to swap them out for me.

I'm actually more intrigued to see what the arkhan the black model looks like, as at 1000pts to take Nagash you would need to be playing 4000pts minimum which is quite a big ask....

Me: To be honest im amazed there isn't a chaos god of not revising or at least chaos god of procrastination

MidnightSun: There will be, when enough people do it. Y'know when the Eldar were all engaging in their hedonism and Slaanesh ripped open the Eye of Terror with his creation? Slaanesh will have NOTHING on the God of Procrastination, and his vile minions will carve the galaxy asunder in a thousand year reign of blood.... Tomorrow
post #37 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-16-14, 11:11 PM

alasdair's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of the Night View Post
find out how the Creator of Necromancy's return
Fun fact: Nagash didn't actually invent necromancy, that was Drachenfels. He did develop it and bring it to the lands of the empire en masse however.
post #38 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-18-14, 03:35 PM

Bingos

post #39 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-18-14, 03:44 PM

And now ladies and gentlemen, time to permiate something of substance to the discussion:

Quote:
via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
Nagash army will be first of many alliance armies - there will be other in 9th ed - so there won't be free choice alliances, but ready army lists mixing two armies.
It's Faeit and an anonymous source, buuuuut if it does turn out to be true, well... X3

Modelling Projects
post #40 of 101 (permalink) Old 08-18-14, 04:48 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother Cato View Post
And now ladies and gentlemen, time to permiate something of substance to the discussion:

It's Faeit and an anonymous source, buuuuut if it does turn out to be true, well... X3
Allies being a big part of the next fantasy has been pretty much confirmed by all "in the know"
The question is how heavily it will go that way.................

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode