Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

New FW Goodies: Vulkan, new Tyranids and Knight!

3K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  bitsandkits 
#1 · (Edited)
See less See more
#20 ·
What are you nuts, that looks fantastic, and I love the pose for the beat down about to happen. Honestly the Imperial Armor book needs work. Seriously how many time are we going to revisit that roject, let ie rest already. No one likes Nids anyway.

#5 ·
I'm very happy with the knight. It does look like they might make the weapons interchangable, as this one is a combination of the earlier ones shown at FW open day, (there the one with the big guns had a chainfist and the sword was attached to a flamer wielding knight).

#6 ·
woow everything extra fine! I wish i had the money for those gal-vorbak.. :(

#9 ·
not very keen on the Tyranid thing, its both a bit samey and "lets do weird shit nobody has done" , the twin scything claws ???why? pointy head armour??does it head butt? and chest mouth? just looks awkward on a mini that spindly.

i have to say im really starting to get a little bored of the Nids "look" i get that they share biology etc etc, but lately im just bored with how similar they all look, they are starting to get a bit mr potatoe head, you know how you start with a body and just slap different parts on to create a different look but essentially its still a potatoe with arms, legs and a face, well nids are starting to feel a bit like that for me.

anyway the rest of the stuff i like, the knight is mint,but should have been plastic

#11 ·
The Nid one looks awful, legs too skinny, the hood looks out of character and the skull has no unique personality. Just goes to show that if FW ever makes something that isn't Marines they'll half-half-ass it.

The rest of it I have no comment on, as it's all power armoured copypasta, couldn't tell if it's good.

#16 ·
I like Vulkan too. He looks from the base like he's going to fit together with another. Not sure who though. Maybe Curze?
I like the models too, Vulkan, the Possessed (at least thats what they look like) and the Knight looks cool, the Nid.... meh, as said already, doesn't look right. As for the 2nd model on Vulkan's base, I don't know who it'd be, but I don't think it'll be Curze, there's too much awesome possibility for a Corvax vs Curze dual model duel thing. Lightning claws UUURRRRVREEEYYYYY WWWHHHUUUURRRR

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.