Blood Angels Rumors - Page 30 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #291 of 296 (permalink) Old 12-19-14, 03:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zerodyme619 View Post
So yeah, sorry for everyone that wanted to use the detachment for the Deathcompany. Since it is supposed to represent the first company, it states that all HQs must wear TerminatorArmor and you can only take Terminator squads, Assault Terminators, Vanguard, Sternguard and Furioso Dreadnoughts as elite (And no more than 6 Furiosos). The detachmend let's ALL your deepstrikers scatter only one D6! And you can reroll your Warlord trait, but you have to use the new Archangel Table from the Exterminatus book.
HOWEVER, there is indeed a DC formation:
1 Chaplain
3 DC squads
2 DC Dreadnoughts
1 Stormraven

Everything that does NOT have rampage gets +1 Attack if outnumbered, everyone gets Crusader, no restrictions.
Hope this helps with your List building, guys ;)
Have a nice Weekend.
Nice, now I just need a stormraven. I'll put that on my todo list, just after nurgle titan and nurgle drakes, possibly before plague marines.

There is some great fluff about typhus losing to tue blood angels. (Reminds me to finish my typhus also)

Oh I sent a question to the faq guys about tue sanguinor and his blood chalice. Wysiwyg says he should have it in his rules.... so hoping they either buff his dataslate or re-sculpt him.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #292 of 296 (permalink) Old 12-19-14, 09:48 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Everything that does NOT have rampage gets +1 Attack if outnumbered
By 'rampage' do you mean 'rage'? Rage is what DC typically have, gives them +2 attacks for charging instead of the typical +1. Rampage adds D3 attacks when outnumbered in combat.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrknify View Post
Oh I sent a question to the faq guys about tue sanguinor and his blood chalice. Wysiwyg says he should have it in his rules.... so hoping they either buff his dataslate or re-sculpt him.
The chalice he holds had no significance in the last edition, why would it be any different now? As far as Priests go, they should always have had chalices as that is what gave FnP/FC and not the narthecium (or however it's spelled).

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP

Last edited by ntaw; 12-19-14 at 09:51 PM.
post #293 of 296 (permalink) Old 12-19-14, 10:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ntaw View Post

The chalice he holds had no significance in the last edition, why would it be any different now? As far as Priests go, they should always have had chalices as that is what gave FnP/FC and not the narthecium (or however it's spelled).
Yeah, its like his aura.

I still feel the redundant nature of a fluff bit. Well its not as funny as scouts with lightning claws(yes you can do this now).

post #294 of 296 (permalink) Old 12-22-14, 10:15 PM

Zerodyme619's Flag is: Germany

[QUOTE=ntaw;1983186]By 'rampage' do you mean 'rage'? Rage is what DC typically have, gives them +2 attacks for charging instead of the typical +1. Rampage adds D3 attacks when outnumbered in combat.

Sorry, for the late answer. No, I do not mean rage, as the rule gives you bonus attacks if you DO NOT have rampage. If it were rage, it would be useless, as all DC have rage. This rule basically gives everyone that doesn't have rampage a "rampage lite" if you will. The DC dreadnought has rampage if I am not mistaken, so it only affects the DC marines. ;)

Contrary to popular opinion, the plural of 'anecdote' is not 'fact'.

All generalizations are false.
post #295 of 296 (permalink) Old 12-23-14, 01:59 AM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
The DC dreadnought has rampage if I am not mistaken
If it did, it doesn't any more. This rule affects everyone except if your Warlord rolls the Rampage-giving trait it seems (though I have no idea if that exists in this fancy 'Archangel' table from the Exterminatus book). More attacks for the attack god! It'd be cool if you could take Astorath instead of a Chaplain as the HQ choice for the Formation, but whatevs. I'll still be keeping a healthy amount of red armour in my army.

Thanks for the clarification

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
post #296 of 296 (permalink) Old 12-23-14, 08:35 PM

I thought asteroth was a chaplain(5th ed)
Ref http://warhammer40k.wikia.com/wiki/Astorath_the_Grim

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode