Space Wolves Rumors - Page 12 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #111 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-01-14, 03:04 PM

ntaw's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
That doesn't mean the fact that someone would buy it shouldn't scare anyone with a lick of sense.
To put it simply, when it comes to hobbies at some point someone's eyes are gunna bug out when the cost is considered. Just ask my family what they think of my 40k hobby, and I'm super diligent in getting as good a deal as I think I can online instead of dicking around in GW stores. Everyone puts in what they want, both in terms of time and finances. The unfortunate thing is that the more the rest of our eyes bug out at the cost, the more the people spending the money -might- start to think they're in some upper echelon of taste when in fact they just have too much money to spend and are easily swayed to the best marketed product.

Woo retail!

Back on topic though, 'cuz we're at a page of NOTHING to do with Wolves....

I would LOVE to see some new sculpts of SW stuff. Their models are pretty awesome looking to begin with, specially when compared to the standard marine boxes.

Unfortunately Canada got rid of the penny and now my two cents rounds down to zero, so...take it for what you will.

40k Army Projects

Industrial Table WIP
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #112 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-01-14, 06:48 PM

Firewolf's Flag is: Scotland

>> All the mention of new sculpts for Logan, Ragnar etc, yet no-one that I have noticed has mentioned the Iron Priest! I like the current mini, but its so fekkin old, it must be due for a change. Also an IP on a TW would be awesome.

------------------------------------------------------
>> This is just an opinion. If you agree with it cool. If ye dont, its still cool.
>> Here I am and here shall I die.
+++ attributed to Leman Russ at the Battle of Rising Fell +++
post #113 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 01:21 AM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewolf View Post
>> All the mention of new sculpts for Logan, Ragnar etc, yet no-one that I have noticed has mentioned the Iron Priest! I like the current mini, but its so fekkin old, it must be due for a change. Also an IP on a TW would be awesome.
There haven't been many character releases for awhile and none since finecast,
I am half expecting characters to start re-appearing later this year so fingers crossed.

A new iron priest would seem fairly plausible.....

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?

post #114 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 09:17 AM

effigy22's Flag is: United Kingdom

Latest news - Flakk missiles have been renamed Wolf Missiles and described as firing wolves with explosive wolf shaped charges strapped to there wolfy pelts. totally legit rumour... honest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Svartmetall View Post
Don't, after rolling that final 1 too many, flip out, climb up on the table and jump up and down on your opponent's models screaming 'APOCALYPTIC BARRAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!!!'.
post #115 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 01:13 PM
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
A new iron priest would seem fairly plausible.....
I'd love to see a generic SW character box, similar to the SM captain one, that had all the bits required to make a RP, WP or IP. All it'd really take for the IP is a servo-arm back pack. There is an abundance of thunder hammers amongst all the other kits to use.
post #116 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 02:25 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khorne's Fist View Post
I'd love to see a generic SW character box, similar to the SM captain one, that had all the bits required to make a RP, WP or IP. All it'd really take for the IP is a servo-arm back pack. There is an abundance of thunder hammers amongst all the other kits to use.
This would make perfect sense, maybe have it as a dual kit, a "generic" SW command squad and shove in some character parts to convert the models into characters like Ragnar and Ulrick.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #117 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 03:25 PM
Dazed and confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
and shove in some character parts to convert the models into characters like Ragnar and Ulrick.
As old as they are I'd rather they had their own new scuplts myself. But a kit with a crozius, rune staff and servo arm, plus a couple of skull helm options would do the job. Even one sprue that you could buy like the older edition one you can still get would do the job.
post #118 of 541 (permalink) Old 06-02-14, 04:33 PM

Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
This would make perfect sense, maybe have it as a dual kit, a "generic" SW command squad and shove in some character parts to convert the models into characters like Ragnar and Ulrick.
Or a new plastic techpriest that was interchangeable with parts from a SW command squad

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
post #119 of 541 (permalink) Old 07-07-14, 03:52 PM
Ancient Relic

mcmuffin's Flag is: Ireland

YAY. The character model is fucking awesome. Shame they've just combined existing kits into a box set though

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuffin's Law
As an online discussion about 40k grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Squats approaches 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Keep in mind you are arguing "realism" about an army of genetically-altered supermen that are able to shrug off rocket propelled explosive bullets because someone is waving around a cup full of blood that reminds them of their long lost Super Daddy that was killed by there Extra Special-Super Uncle.
Space Wolves Tournament Results W:24 D:8 L:8
Jaws-ing my way to victory

Last edited by mcmuffin; 07-07-14 at 03:57 PM.
post #120 of 541 (permalink) Old 07-07-14, 06:44 PM
Dazed and confused.

Good to see you back on the boards McMuffin. It's all going on over HERE.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode