Most Important Rule still exists.
Turn is start of your turn, movement, psychic, shooting, assault, end of turn.
Turn still refers to player turn.
True Line of Sight still exists.
Unit coherency is 2" as per normal; 6" vertically.
has MC and multitrackers change for the purpose of shooting at shooting phase or overwatch
The wording is the same "in shooting phase"
Psykers can know more than their mastery level of powers ONLY if stated otherwise. Otherwise number is as per mastery level.
What are the basic rules for casting psychic powers? (Is it 4+ per die and need "successes" equal to the spell's WC, as rumored?) Is there any limit on power dice or dispel dice per turn?
4+ per die; need X successes where X is WC level
D6+masterys for power; D6 for dispel (each D6 is =)
How do Snap Shots function?
Can units consolidate into new combats? If so, how exactly does it work?
Psychic focus generate all powers from one discipline (even one power); gain primars. If you gain another power from another discipline, lose psychic focus. Powers not part of a discipline do not count against this.
Chaos psychic focus mark of chaos or being a daemon of a particular chaos god = auto primaris of that god in addition to others.
Powers generated beofre game and done openly. YOu choose the order generated.
Same as before choose a discipline, roll a D6.
Generating warp charges player turn rolls a D6; each player gains D6 warp charges. Player turn adds all mastery levels of psychic units (this includes!!!!!!! psychic pilot and brotherhood of psykers).
Attempt to manifest psychic powers until warp charge pool is 0. Cannot ATTEMPT to manifest same power twice.
Delcare a target and make a psy test followed by a deny the witch.
two or more 6s = perils.
Cannot psy power target a unit in a transport.
Taking psy test declare how many warp charges you are spending and then remove from pool. Roll a number of D6 equal to points expended and for each 4+, you get one Warp charge point. If total is greater than or equal to the cost for the power, the psy test is successful.
Deny the witch is essentially the same (6+, +1 for being a psyker, +1 for higher mastery level, 1+ Adamtin will) but must equal or exceed the number of successful warp charges.
You can nullify blessings and conjurations; same process but without bonuses.
Psy hoods allow the wearer if within 12" to attempt to nullify the power as normal. Can only be used inside a vehicle if against vehicle.
All armies can generate from Daemonolgy except Tyranids. [Zion's Note: And non-psyker armies obviously]
GK can generate Santic as normal but none from Malefic. Other psy on Santic = perils on any doubles.
Daemon rule psykers can manifest Malefic as any other but not from Santic. Other psy = perils on any doubles.
Perils roll D6; randomly applied for units with brotherhood.
1) ld test; pass = 1 wound/ glance with no saves of any kind; failed removed from play and unit suffers D6 S6 AP1 hits (wound allocation from psyker
2) 1 wound / glance no save; randomly select one power and power is lost
3) 1 wound / glance no save; if currently psy phase roll D3 number of warp charges lost from both players pool
4) 1 wound / glance no save
5) Ld test; suffers 1 wound / glance if failed; if passed no ill effects
6) ld test; fail = 1 wound / glance; pass = 3+ invul, fleshbane, armourbane, smash until next friendly psy phase
weapons are fired individually within unit
BS6+ still works as before
Snap shot BS can be modified but only if rule states can modify snap shot BS
WOund allocation is the same closest to closest.
25% is still cover percentage needed [Zion's Translation: Models need to be at least 25% obscured to claim cover?]
no changes to weapon types that i can see
Cannot declare charges against unreachable units or units it cannot see.
Overwatch is the same.
2D6 still for charge distance.
-2" for charging through terrain
You CANNOT consolidate into combat. Same as before.
Morale appears the same.
Unit types the same
-Deployment same. CANNOT charge the turn you change flight modes.
-If suffered one or more unsaved wounds during a phase; must take grounding test. 3+ all good, 1-2 as normal.
-You can be grounded and then charge the next turn.
All garg creatures have stomp and unstoppable.
Vehicle movement is the same as is combat speed and cruising speed. Stationary = all weapons. Combat = one plus snap shots; Crusising = all snap
Ordnance firing from vehicle = all others snap shots.
Flat out is the same.
Hull points are the same.
5 weapon destroyed
7 explodes (S4 within D6")
AP2 + 1 to damage chart; AP1 + 2
Vehicles are WS1
Rear armor in assault
Glancing counts as 1 wound and pen as 2 wounds for combat results
Emarking / disembarking is the same.
Transports bought for units count as their respective FoC
CHANGE damage results of shaken/stunned/imob/weapon destroyed = Ld test for embarked passengers, if failed can only snap shot
Jink declare before to hit rolls are made, all models gain a 4+ cover save but can only snap shot (during next shooting phase)
Cannot charge from stationary vehicles
Dozer blades +1 to AV WHEN RAMMING
Wounds from challenge carry over but the challenge remains ongoing until end of combat phase.
- Acute senses same
- AWill same
- ATSKNF no more extra 3" on regroug
- Assault vehicle can assult from vehicle unless it arrived from reserve that turn
- Armourbane roll additional D6 for armor pen
- Blasts same with apoc crap thrown in
- Blind failed I; WS/BS1 until end of their next turn
- Brotherhood covered
- Bulky / Very / Extremely 2/3/5 for transport capacity
- Barrage same
- Deep Strike same
- Concussive I1 if hit by this until end of next assault phase
- Counter-attack same
- Crusader 2 dice for run, pick one; +D3 for sweeping advance
- Daemon 5+ invul and fear
- D-weapon 1 = nothing; 2-5 = pen hit with D3 HP; D3 wounds; 6 = pen hit D6+6 HP or wounds no saves only from 6
- EW immune to instant death
- Fear Ld test; if failed WS1 for remainder of fight sub-phase
- Fearless same
- FNP 5+ same
- Fleet same
- Fleshbane Same
- Gets Hot same
- Force psy power as discussed
- Furious Charge +1S; no if disorderd charge
- Graviation same as SM book
- Hammer of Wrath models strength
- Hatred same
- Haywire same
- H&R same
- Ignores cover Same
- Instant death same
- Independent Characters WAIT FOR IT - cannot join infiltrate units if it does not have it. thanks for answering half the question. dicks however this to me identifies that an IC can confer it to a unit since they restricted only ICs joining if they do not have it; cannot join MCs
- Infiltrate same (as is outflank)
- Interceptor same but nothing to help shooting at ground targets
- IWND same
- Jink discussed already
- Lance vehicle armour values count as max of 12
- Master-crafted same
- Mighty Bulwark same
- Melta says against vehicle but otherwise same (im noting this as armourbane says armor values; not vehicle armour values)
- Missile Lock reroll to hit rolls when one use only weapons; D6" scatter instead of 2D6" for one use only
- Monster Hunter same
- Move trhough Cover not slowed by charging through difficult terrain; Tyranids REJOICE; auto pass dangerous
- Night Vision ignore Night Fight
- Pinning one or more from a weapon once firing unit has finished (one per unit)
- Poisoned same
- PotMS cannot be used if flat out or smoke lauchers used
- Precision Shot same
- Preferred Enemy same
- Psy Pilot discussed
- Psyker discussed
- Rage +2 on charge
- Rampage +D3 in fight subphase if outnumbered in combat; cannot gain if disorderd charge
- Relentless same
- Rending same
- Repel the enemy charge on turn disembarked from building
- Sentry Defense System can auot fire with weapons even if unoocupied
- Shred re-roll failed to wounds
- SHrouded +2 cover
- Skilled Rider +1 cover to Jink, ignore dangerous
- SKyfire normal BS against air; snap against ground
- S&P same
- Smash all attacks AP2 and can choose to replace with 1 Smash attack at double strength and can re-roll armor pen
- Sniper same
- Scout same looks like
- Soul Blaze same
- Specialist Weapon same
- Split Fire no ld check required
- Stealth +1 cover
- Strafing run same
- Strikedown same
- Stubborn Same
- Superosnic same
- Swarms same
- Tank Hunters against vehicles
- Templates looks same
- Torrent same
- Twinlined- same
- Twohanded no +1A
- Unwiedly I1 unless MC/Walker
- Vector Dance second pivot
- Vector Strike 1 hit unless FMC or Flyer. AP2 at strength and random allocation. Ignores cover. counts as shooting a weapon but not against a target (i.e. can shoot another waepon at a different target)
- Vortex looks same
- Zealout looks same.