New wargaming case developed and for sale - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-26-14, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Default New wargaming case developed and for sale

Hello all,

A while back I made a thread about developing trays and a case for miniatures and now they're finally made.

This will be a test launch to see if to if this will be a popular product therefore I have only made a small batch and will be selling them at promotional prices until they run out. If this is successful I will expand on this tray system to compete with others.

£35 - one case
£60 - two cases

Shipping prices are as follows;

One case

UK - £free
EU - €26
USA - $56
AUS - $56

Two cases

UK - £free
EU - €43
USA - $71
AUS - $71

Payment will only be paypal or you can pay on collection if you're in Bucks.

For those of you who have never traded with me in the past or don't know who I am and are a little sceptical this is my ebay account http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayIS...ab=AllFeedback - I have a 331 feedback score at 100% satisfaction.

Tray Dimensions (all measurements in millimetres)
Case - 360x560x140
56 slot - 360x280x23
36 slot - 360x280x
50mm pick and pluck - 360x280x50 or 360x560x50
65mm pick and pluck - 360x280x65 or 360x560x65
100mm pick and pluck - 360x280x100 or 360x560x100
120mm pick and pluck - 360x280x120 or 360x560x120
Plucks are 20x20mm
All trays are on a 5mm base, 120mm is on a 10mm base.

Please PM me to place your order and please tell which trays you want. You can have the following configurations -

5 x 56 slot trays + 4 x 36 slot trays
10 x 56 slot trays
8 x 36 slot trays
Pick and pluck + 56/36 total cannot exceed 140mm depth

I would just like to say thanks for reading and hopefully you like what you see. I am more than happy to answer and questions you have.

Last edited by Zartosis; 05-24-14 at 09:14 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-26-14, 05:50 PM

Straken's_Fist's Flag is: South Georgia

Nice. How does this differ from KR cases? Or is it the same design?
post #3 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-27-14, 09:27 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straken's_Fist View Post
Nice. How does this differ from KR cases? Or is it the same design?
With this case it differs from KR because you would be spending £50 for two cases, which you'd have to carry in each hand compared to my one case, which makes it more convenient for transporting and storing or £92.99 for two cases and a bag to store them while you pay a lot less with mine, £35 if you're in the UK.

Also the 56 slot trays allow you to store 6 terminators/odd shaped models compared to their 50 slot tray.

My foam is a lot stronger and wont bend as much when fully loaded compared to their trays.

And finally my products will always be cheaper.

Hope that helps.

post #4 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-27-14, 09:42 PM

Straken's_Fist's Flag is: South Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zartosis View Post
With this case it differs from KR because you would be spending £50 for two cases, which you'd have to carry in each hand compared to my one case, which makes it more convenient for transporting and storing or £92.99 for two cases and a bag to store them while you pay a lot less with mine, £35 if you're in the UK.

Also the 56 slot trays allow you to store 6 terminators/odd shaped models compared to their 50 slot tray.

My foam is a lot stronger and wont bend as much when fully loaded compared to their trays.

And finally my products will always be cheaper.

Hope that helps.
Excellent!! I will be watching this closely, might make an order on ebay when I have the spare cash.
I do find KR a little expensive for what you get, so this is much more reasonably priced.
post #5 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-28-14, 09:21 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straken's_Fist View Post
Excellent!! I will be watching this closely, might make an order on ebay when I have the spare cash.
I do find KR a little expensive for what you get, so this is much more reasonably priced.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

HO seems the hardest for people to take interest in this product it seems, I don't know why.
post #6 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-29-14, 02:22 AM

Fallen's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate it.

HO seems the hardest for people to take interest in this product it seems, I don't know why.
Probably because a lot of your pictures look to be lifted from/or personal pictures of KR Multicase, Battlefoam, and GW cases and it didn't have a disclaimer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by neilbatte
if you squint the Sigmar stuff doesn't all look like the love children from a Necron and Blood Angel orgy.
post #7 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-29-14, 11:10 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen View Post
Probably because a lot of your pictures look to be lifted from/or personal pictures of KR Multicase, Battlefoam, and GW cases and it didn't have a disclaimer.
None of them use a brown background and bad lighting, and if people checked my ebay account I use the same for the foam trays I sell there (304 feedback).

I could take a picture of all the trays I glued for the case if it helps.
post #8 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-29-14, 12:07 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Thanks, I appreciate it.

HO has alot of veterans who are not easily impressed, your product isnt new or innovative its just a bit cheaper than the market leader, also personally i would never store my minis in a cardboard case, plastic or aluminium case if im gonna travel with them, card is great for some things but its easily crushed and really doesnt offer enough protection for models in my opinion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #9 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-29-14, 12:55 PM

Varakir's Flag is: United Kingdom

I've recently been looking for a similar product, but in corrugated plastic.

We use these boxes at work all the time for hard drive transport, but for the life of me i can't seem to find where to order such a thing. In plastic i would be interested, but card just doesn't seem like a suitable material on it's own for transport.

My Salamander Logs & Army Showcase:
The Ashbringers 3rd co. ::: Into the fires of Battle:::Army Showcase

Currently Painting:

Landraider Redeemer
post #10 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-29-14, 02:51 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
HO has alot of veterans who are not easily impressed,
People on Warseer, Dakkadakka, Warhammer.org seem to show interest.

Quote:
also personally i would never store my minis in a cardboard case, plastic or aluminium case if im gonna travel with them, card is great for some things but its easily crushed and really doesnt offer enough protection for models in my opinion.
The cardboard case is similar to those used to transport computer monitors so this box is very suitable. And you're talking with the perspective of someone who uses public transportation. The case will do more than fine in a car or any other form of personal transport. If you're travelling via public transport than that's another issue but the models won't get damaged.

Also cardboard keeps the the product cheaper for gamers who can also use it at home to store models, why would they need a plastic/aluminium cause for home purposes? It just bumps the price up for little gain.

Quote:
your product isnt new or innovative its just a bit cheaper than the market leader,
I'm not trying to reinvent the wheel here. There's only so many ways you can store models in foam and it's all been done.

So let's get real here, it would cost you £50 minimum to store similar amount of models, then you'd need the bag so you can carry it with one hand (£90 for the set) or mine which is £35 which includes postage holds more models if you go for the 8 x 56 tray and better foam. I think this is the best deal gamers have seen compared to the others and that's what I'm going for.

Most online stores (and this is for wargaming related) offer pretty much the same products or very similar for the same price and do not differ from one another, such as your Bits And Kits vs Bitzbox.

I don't see anyone else offering gamers a good product for a very low price (without the use of sales).

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode