Games Workshop 2014 Release Schedule (Updated 17DEC13) - Page 4 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #31 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-31-14, 03:10 PM
nice boy, daft though !
 
bitsandkits's Avatar
bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 10,212
Reputation: 58
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revilo44 View Post
June / July - Orks, Warhammer 40,000 "not 7th" book
July / August - Warhammer Fantasy 9th (book, or boxed set - unknown details)
September - Warhammer 40,000 "not 7th" (Boxed Set)
October - Blood Angels
November - WFB Army (Bretonnia getting the most chatter)
this portion all seems a little bit too chaotic and too 40k focused for a warhammer fantasy new edition, plus im gonna call bullshit on the entire list, GW have switched to weekly WD for a reason and as its been clocked as an advertising rag for new releases,so it completely throws this monthly release schedule out the window, we could quite easily have 5 totally different releases in one five week month all with WD support.



Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
bitsandkits is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #32 of 85 (permalink) Old 01-31-14, 04:21 PM
Fantasy Rumors
 
revilo44's Avatar
revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Webway
Posts: 962
Reputation: 14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitsandkits View Post
this portion all seems a little bit too chaotic and too 40k focused for a warhammer fantasy new edition, plus im gonna call bullshit on the entire list, GW have switched to weekly WD for a reason and as its been clocked as an advertising rag for new releases,so it completely throws this monthly release schedule out the window, we could quite easily have 5 totally different releases in one five week month all with WD support.

I agree but you have to give the rumor creater an C for effort.



Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444

Last edited by revilo44; 02-01-14 at 08:15 AM.
revilo44 is offline  
post #33 of 85 (permalink) Old 02-01-14, 01:12 AM
Jeep's and Harley's
 
OIIIIIIO's Avatar
OIIIIIIO's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Sparta
Posts: 1,997
Reputation: 10
Default

Would be nice if my BA Codex got an update in October ... I could spend my 'BIRFDAY' monies on the BA then and not feel bad. We will be going to Jamaica in August for our anniversary so that helps me to not feel bad for blowing money for my birfday ...
OIIIIIIO is offline  
 
post #34 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-02-14, 12:02 PM
Fantasy Rumors
 
revilo44's Avatar
revilo44's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: The Webway
Posts: 962
Reputation: 14
Default

interesting

Quote:
via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
A couple of interesting things

Weekly releases will take a while to catch up, but give it time and the traditional army focus per month will disappear

Big changes are coming across the board,

No definite time for this but warhammer fantasy is moving on. By a significant length of time. Significant.

Armies aren't so much being 'squatted' though actually it's quite fitting as the influence of chaos grows and disrupts things, so survivors must band together in a whole new dangerous world



Sanity is for the weak

check out what im working on http://instagram.com/revilo444

Last edited by revilo44; 04-08-14 at 08:21 AM.
revilo44 is offline  
post #35 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-02-14, 12:38 PM
Senior Member
 
Einherjar667's Avatar
Einherjar667's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Aug 2013
Location: Western Massachusetts, USA
Posts: 1,459
Reputation: 10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by revilo44 View Post
interesting

via an anonymous source on Faeit 212
A couple of interesting things

Weekly releases will take a while to catch up, but give it time and the traditional army focus per month will disappear

Big changes are coming across the board,

No definite time for this but warhammer fantasy is moving on. By a significant length of time. Significant.

Armies aren't so much being 'squatted' though actually it's quite fitting as the influence of chaos grows and disrupts things, so survivors must band together in a whole new dangerous world
What does "moving on" mean? New edition? Or moving ahead in "in game" time?

And that list bit sounds a lot like that skirmish sort of style the new edition is rumored to have.
Einherjar667 is offline  
post #36 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-14, 06:16 AM
Senior Member
 
HokieHWT's Avatar
HokieHWT's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: Blacksburg, Virginia
Posts: 424
Reputation: 15
Default IG, I want

For the love of GOD someone please tell me IG Codex is coming soon...I care not of what others want I want my new codex NOW! Is that too much to ask? And if it's not too late can we make everything twin-linked, thanks in advance

Check out my 2nd Catachan Regiment Project Log
https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...d.php?t=131473

Catachan Devils W6-L11-D1
Steel Legion Heavy Mech W6-L0-D0
Minotaurs and Knights W5-L1-D0




HokieHWT is offline  
post #37 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-14, 01:08 PM
Senior Member
 
Bindi Baji's Avatar
Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: right about here
Posts: 1,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by HokieHWT View Post
For the love of GOD someone please tell me IG Codex is coming soon...I care not of what others want I want my new codex NOW! Is that too much to ask? And if it's not too late can we make everything twin-linked, thanks in advance
You don't have to go far on here to see that IG are the next major release!, April in fact

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Bindi Baji is offline  
post #38 of 85 (permalink) Old 03-05-14, 03:22 PM
Heresy Online's Pet Furby
 
Tawa's Avatar
Tawa's Flag is: Scotland
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Cheshire, UK
Posts: 8,723
Reputation: 94
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bindi Baji View Post
You don't have to go far on here to see that IG are the next major release!, April in fact
Looks like @SatNav will need to stockpile the Kleenex


Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace of Ultramar View Post
I think Tawa is a temporal entity that exists outside of the hobby/modeling timeline. Essentially, he's the Heresy Online equivalent of a Time Lord... which is kinda hilarious and frightening all at the same time.
"God-Emperor? Calling him a god was how all this mess started."
Tawa is offline  
post #39 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-08-14, 05:38 AM
Member
 
Emperor's Wolf's Avatar
Emperor's Wolf's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Europe,U.S
Posts: 48
Reputation: 2
Default

I can Not wait For the Space WOlf update!
Emperor's Wolf is offline  
post #40 of 85 (permalink) Old 04-08-14, 03:04 PM
Senior Member
 
Bindi Baji's Avatar
Bindi Baji's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: right about here
Posts: 1,999
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor's Wolf View Post
I can Not wait For the Space WOlf update!
Well I can reveal that it is in fact Guaranteed that Wolves are coming







sometime in the next fifty years or so

All right, but apart from the sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what have the Romans ever done for us?
Bindi Baji is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome