Warhammer 40k Forum and Wargaming Forums banner

Wargame-model-mods UK based company

34K views 183 replies 24 participants last post by  metalmonk 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)

Hello i am Tom from Wargame-Model-Mods, i run a small one man company based in the uk

I am here to show of my work, get feedback, ideas and requests from war gamers.

Currently i make mostly 28mm scifi, but have just started a 10mm range and soon launching a 28mm fantasy range

You can find all my stuff on my website here
http://www.wargame-model-mods.co.uk/

My latest builings are

The tech centre

The Battle Base

and 10mm houses

Please feel free to make suggestions and requests

See less See more
#2 ·
Those look pretty neat and decently priced. I really like the bridge; you just don't see ones like that often. Do you ship to US?

#4 ·
They are some nice kits - GW is rubbish at making terrain that actually blocks line of sight apart from Bastions, so it's nice to see some options for a good price point out there!

#8 ·
#9 ·
So i was looking at white dwarf and there was this neuron flyer, see image

http://www.games-workshop.com/MEDIA_CustomProductCatalog/m3060022a_2xl.jpg

i was looking at the hexagons and the flames and thinking about how they did it. As i wanted to replicate it on my models

and i had an idea while i was thinking about it, air brush templates. I could laser cut them in 2mm mdf so anyone can paint this without having to cut out hexagons from a printed template.

I kept thinking about this and i am coming up with a range of spray paint/ air brush templates for war gamers to use

starting with hexagons and a few other simple shapes to test the market.
What do you think is anyone interested in this?

#14 ·
As i said a few days ago there are a couple of new buildings packs

First a new commercial building pack containing 10 buildings with two different heights

Second is the first in a new range of products
A fantasy cottage pack containing 6 Buildings

There are now also a few Buildings Deal packs on my web store in the commercial buildings section
http://www.wargame-model-mods.co.uk/ourshop/

#16 ·
#17 ·
hello all been a while since i have posted, i have quite a few new builings, we have a few new Eldar inspired buildings and several scifi ones.

i am also currently working on my first mdf tank

Alien Temple

Alien Troop Platform

Shield Generator

Alien watch tower

Bridge

Damaged Power station

Bunker Bundle - 5 different bunkers and 2 gun nests

Crates set of 20

Pillars, set of 10

You can find all my stuff on my website here
http://www.wargame-model-mods.co.uk/

and up to date information on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Wargame-Model-Mods/549153955121328

#18 ·
Final design of my first vehicle, it would make great terrain or be used as a proxy in 28mm wargames
It has several build options, including 2 track choices, 2 turret choices, 4 gun options, the details such as hatches, doors, turrets/guns, and all the details on the sides are all optional and can be placed as desired.
The tank measures 124mm long 82mm wide and 60mm tall
It comes on 3 Spruces and is my first product to be on spruces due to the amount of small parts

What do you think of it?
Is there anything you would like to see added to it?

Would you be interested in more vehicles from me I have several ideas for some other tanks and some planes

#22 ·
Do you have any plans for some Eldar terrain that blocks line of sight? The temple/tower/pad are very nice, and I am considering getting a handful of them for my table, but if you had something to actually hide behind that is solid and fully hides infantry or is able to hand out more than 25% obscured to things like Falcons then that would be fantastic.

#23 · (Edited)
hello

thank you for the message, i am planning more elder buildings as i really like them and there is so much i can do with them, i will indeed work towards ones offer more cover, as you can see from my new ones they are improving compared to the previous batch of elder style buildings (Sprit tower/shrine), with them being completely different style and construction to my usual buildings it is a bit of a learning curve

#25 ·
today we have the launch of a new building set

New Buildings set released today, the industrial cooling towers is a set of two, retailing for £14.99.

They are packed with details that can be positioned freely, provide good cover and are interesting to look at.

I am also working on a New vehicle, based on the thunderhawk(so you can use it as a counts as), specifically the attack/transport aspects.
It is going to be a similar size and follow the same sort of features/theme

Design is coming along and i will have initial builds to show you all soon

#26 ·
Hello to you all, been a while since new releases as i have been looking for a unit to move my business into.

Couple of new buildings to show today, some Necron themed stuff. These are a new theme for me

Obelisk Towers
Two in a pack

Defence platforms
Three in a pack

#29 ·
Some more new buildings this week

A Eldar style Spire with a platform. you get 2 in a pack

Walkway with space for several troops, and is large enough to block line of sight for tanks, perfect to hide behind.

and some Three storey houses

Links below

#30 ·
New Necton style buildings

A pack of 16 necron themed blocks. laser cut buildings intended for Warhammer and other 28mm scale table top wargames

Great for blocking line of sight on the battlefield.

Packed with detials and interesting designs

You get 8 large and 8 small Blocks and plenty of spacers for attaching them together.

You get 16 detailed and 16 plain panels for each sized Block this allows you to build two of the buildings shown in picture 1

However you can also arrange the Blocks anyway you like, stood up or laid down (see later photos)

Each block takes up the same footprint so they stack nicely on each other

This means you can have 4 of each sized Block with details on every panel and 4 of each size plain,
Or you can have all the Blocks with 2 detailed panels.
Another option is to figure out how you want them arranged and put the plain panels on the inside and detailed ones on the outside

Dimensions are large block
wide 50mm
depth 50mm
height 100mm

Dimensions are small block
wide 50mm
depth 50mm
height 50mm

#33 ·
#32 ·
This is awesome stuff. Is there any intent on more 28mm buildings such as warehouses, shop fronts.

I can see zombie board game players taking an interest, I will be pointing them in your direction :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.