Wargame-model-mods UK based company - Page 9 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 186 (permalink) Old 08-20-15, 09:48 AM
DA GOLDEN WAAAGH

Battman's Flag is: Australia

Whats that made of some form of plastic? looks quite amazing well done, with the work.

The main material is it laser cut MDF or something?

Da Golden Waaagh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddlestix View Post
Dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka dakka BATORK!!!

Last edited by Battman; 08-25-15 at 02:33 AM. Reason: Adding more
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 186 (permalink) Old 08-20-15, 08:11 PM Thread Starter

Large Dome shield generator featuring a large energy ball in the centre.

This comes with white LEDs only.

Choice of plastic Red, Blue or Yellow. Measures 220 x 200 x 250mm.
post #83 of 186 (permalink) Old 08-22-15, 06:20 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battman View Post
Whats that made of some form of plastic? looks quite amazing well done, with the work
hello

are you asking about the spot lights?

post #84 of 186 (permalink) Old 08-22-15, 06:49 PM Thread Starter

21st stretch goal - locked
Modular stackable hab units, with Perspex windows and a huge array of detail.
Measures 100 x 95 x 50mm

22nd stretch goal - locked
Modular stackable hab units, with Perspex windows and a huge array of detail. This is a double size unit
Measures 100 x 95 x 50mm

23rd Stretch goal - locked
Large hab unit, it can have the smaller units stacked on the centre and they will tessellate around the outside. Single hab unit will fit around the tower, but stand proud by 1mm around the edges.

corridors to come early next weeks
post #85 of 186 (permalink) Old 08-26-15, 06:59 PM Thread Starter

The lunar outposts come with doors and some of the windows are optional, they can be solid panels or window panels. The buildings are pretty quick and simple to make and look great. There is a larger version to come and a few extras for them.

The temporal distortion field has a rotating section that spins around the central plasma ball.

The rotating arms are mounted on two metal ball bearings and powered directly from the motor rotating about once a second.

The building is pretty compact and has the motor and batteries in the top and the whole plasma ball can be removed to allow easier battery change.

Measures 215 x 180 x 205mm.

Requires 2 x aa batteries and 4xaaa batteries.
post #86 of 186 (permalink) Old 08-30-15, 07:33 PM Thread Starter

Down to the last 24hours

final add-on. A set of wide corridors for the lunar out post buildings, three in a set a small airlock and a 75mm corridor and 150mm corridor. They can fit straight up against your buildings or have an airlock bulkhead on the side facing out.

Final stretch goal has been unlock at £23000.
This is the tower to fit on the skypad. It comes with ladders, various detail panels such as fans and grills and 4 barricades high enough to block line of site.
If you have the skypad pledge add £12 for the tower. If you would like both add £29.

I have been asked by a fair few people about a pledge manager. I will not be using one.
This means if there is items you would like on here you need to pledge for them before the time runs out. you will not be able to add after the kickstarter is over.

Regarding post cost, please make sure you have added the charge quoted by kickstarter when pledging or altering a pledge.

If you want to run your pledge past me to check it’s correct please do so.

A massive lunar outpost building, featuring plastic windows, doors and optional wall panels, you can choose between having some of them windows or solid panel.
Roof is removable to allow access to inside, this building features a lot of etching work.
Measures 300 x 225 x 135mm

Similar to the above building this is the Quad version and it is huge, featuring plastic windows, doors and optional wall panels, you can choose between having some of them windows or solid panel.
Roof is removable to allow access to inside, this building features a lot of etching work.
Measures 300 x 300 x 135mm

A set of four solar panels that fit nicely onto the lunar outpost buildings, they fit on any of the base walls and the large roof panels, it the actual solar panel can be positioned at 0, 22.5 or 45 degrees.

2 corridors and a mini airlock, corridors are 75 and 150mm long and 45mm wide, perfect for joining the separate building together and providing extra cover. Roofs are removable.

The temporal distortion field now includes a set of steps, it was added to some spare space that would of gone to waste.
post #87 of 186 (permalink) Old 03-30-16, 07:40 PM Thread Starter

The Kickstarter was a great success and i managed to turn it around pretty quick.

since then there hasnít been too much new stuff as it took me a while to get it all in stock and set up for sale on eBay etc.

A new version of my draws, extra deep so you can store larger items in them.

the standard paint racks fit on top as normal

available from the 6th of April along with some more new items I will show soon
post #88 of 186 (permalink) Old 04-04-16, 09:15 PM Thread Starter

New version of my paint racks to support the Tamiya color paint range and other ranges with large pots up to 37mm in diameter
Holds 36 pots and up to 12 brushes.
Measures 420 x 160mm x 65mm.
It will be available on its own or with either set of my draws from Wednesday

Another new version of my paint rack to support Revell Aqua Color.
it holds 40 Paints and 9 brushes
Measures 420 x 160m x 54mm
It will be available on its own or with either set of my draws from Wednesday

This is the laser fence set
4 long, 4 shot, 4 corners and 2 gates make up this great set.
its fits in perfectly with the other fence systems.
The lasers are made from Perspex with the choice of three colors red, blue and yellow.
long panels are 304mm short are 152 and the corners are 86x86mm
The design for this kit was done by john Morrison

Last edited by metalmonk; 04-04-16 at 09:19 PM.
post #89 of 186 (permalink) Old 05-18-16, 06:48 PM Thread Starter

Painted Ingot Factory

This is my ingot factory, it has been painted by Dan Taylor and he has done an amazing job. It has been painted as i imagined the building when i designed it a year ago. The molten metal stored in the Center of the building and slowly making its way down to the ingot molds.
The rest of the building features numerous industrial themed details. Along the walls we have air vents to feed the internal furnace to keep all the metal molten and heat extractors to take away excess heat
At the front of the control tower we have some pipes supplying fuel to heat the metal. (These are included in the kit)
Dimensions are
wide 250mm
depth 290mm
height 106mm

post #90 of 186 (permalink) Old 05-25-16, 04:17 PM Thread Starter

An example of the Tool Factory painted. It has been painted by The Goldfish of Justice.
The building is packed with details and interesting parts.
The entire building is surrounded by a conveyor belt, this belt is raised up on small wheels and a network of detailed supports.
On the belt are a series of tool molds, that are filled with the metal to make the tools, we can see this represented with the how the model has been painted

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode