HH Massacre, New Video. - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 01:04 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Khorne's Fist's Flag is: Ireland

Default HH Massacre, New Video.

Sevatar, Typhon and Kharn will be in there. Excellent. Can't wait to see their models. Only 4 of the legions in it though, Salamanders, IH, NL and WB. More AdMech though.

From what I can seein the video Sevatar is WS7 and has a special rule "Master of Ambush", and another called "Repressed Psyker". Can't make out the rest, or his wargear.

Last edited by Khorne's Fist; 09-13-13 at 01:37 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 01:31 PM
Mentally hilarious

xenobiotic's Flag is: Sweden

I've been able to make out pretty much all of the text on the Night Lords Legion rules and the Iron Hands Legion rules as well the rules for the Special Characters (2 from NL and 2 from Iron Hands).

But I don't know the view on typing out such info out here so I think I won't do it right now.
post #3 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 01:39 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xenobiotic View Post
But I don't know the view on typing out such info out here so I think I won't do it right now.
They've put it in the public domain by posting it on youtube. You're good to go.

post #4 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 02:09 PM
Mentally hilarious

xenobiotic's Flag is: Sweden

Night Lords

Quote:
Legion Astartes: Units with this special rule may always attempt to regroup at their normal Leadership Value, regardless of casualties.

A Talent for Murder: If a unit or units with the Legiones Astartes (Night Lords) special rule outnumbers one or more enemy infantry units during any Initiative step in which they fight in an assault, they gain +1 to wound. Bulky models counts as two models and Very Bulky as three models for the purpose of working out when the Night Lords outnumber their victims.

Nostraman Blood: All models with this special rule fall back +1" further than normal. If they fail a Pinning test, they may, if the controlling player wishes, fall back instead of becoming pinned - just as if they had failed a morale check for taking casualties in the Shooting Phase.

Night Vision: All models in a Night Lords primary detachment (not just those with the Legiones Astartes (Night Lords) special rules) have the Night Vision special rule.

From the Shadows: All models with this special rule have a cover save of 6+ on the first game turn, even in open ground. This rule can be combined with the effects of Stealth, etc, as normal, but other forms of cover the model might be in which provide a higher save supersedes it.

Seeds of Dissent: If an army's Warlord is slain, each unit in the Army with this special rule must make an immediate Morale check as if they had suffered 25% losses from shooting.
Yes, Seeds of Dissent hurts your own army, each legion has it's drawbacks like that.

Quote:
Legion Specific Units
In addition to those found in the Crusade army list, the Night Lords Legion has particular access to additional unit types: Terror Squads (which are an Elites choice on the Force Organisation chart) and Night Raptors (which are a Fast Attack choice on the Force Organisation chart).

Legion Specific Wargear
Any character or Independent Character with the Legion Astartes (Night Lord) special rule eligible to take a power weapon as part of their options, may instead take a Nostraman Chainglaive for the same listed cost.

Nostraman Chainglavie Range: - Str: +1 Ap: 3 Type: Melee, Two-handed, Rending

Teleportation Transponder
Any Night Lords Legion Terminator squad or Night Lords Legion Command squad equipped with Terminator Armour may be upgraded to have the Deep Strike rule for +15 points for the Squad. Any Night Lords Independent character in Terminatour armour may be upgraded to have Deep Strike for +10 points per model.

Trophies of Judgement
Any Independent Character can adorn themselves with the Trophies of Judgement for +5 points, gaining the Fear special rule.
Quote:
Night Lord Unique Rite of War: Terror Assault
The infamous speciality of the Night Lords Legion was the Terror Assault often conducted under conditions of complete darkness, whether natural or artificially induced. Such attacks were not just designed to overwhelm their foe, but to sow as much gut-wrenching terror in both its victims and any who were left to survive to tell the tale, as to shroud whole worlds in a pall of fear.

Effects:
  • Cover of Darkness: The force may impose Night Fightning for the duration of the first turn of any mission on a D6 roll of 4+, if this condition is not already occurring in the mission normally. Night fightning imposed in this manner carries on into the second game turn on a roll of 5+ and on into the third game turn on the roll of a 6+.
  • Terror Tactics: Night Lords Terror Squads must be taken as the Compulsory Troops choices for a force using this Rite of War, and may be taken as additional Troop choices if desired.
  • Claw assault: Legion Tactical Squads, Legion Veteran Tactical Squads and Night Lords Terror Squads may take either Dreadclaw Drop Pods or Legion Drop Pods as Dedicated Transports so long as their number does not exceed the vehicle's Transport Capacity and they begin the game held in reserve inside the transport.

Limitations:
  • Detachments using this Rite of War must take an additional Compulsory Troop choice in addition to that usually required on their Force Organisation chart.
  • Detachments using this Rite of War may only take a single Heavy Support choice as part of their Force Organisation chart.
  • Detachments using this Rite of War may only take a single consul as part of their HQ choice.
  • The controlling player may not take a Fortification or other Space Marine Legion Allied detachment.
post #5 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 02:30 PM

Chaplain-Grimaldus's Flag is: England

Nice! Hit us with the IH ones!

Really finding it hard to not build a night lord army that fits both 40k and 30k.

W-L-D
Dark Angels 5th Coy 1.5k - 0-0-0
Vampire Counts 1k - 1-1-0
post #6 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 03:17 PM
Jeepers

Loli's Flag is: United Kingdom

This book is just going to be full of win for my Iron Hands :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"Bubbles"....?

The Old World just became a fart in the bath.....
post #7 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 03:29 PM Thread Starter
Dazed and confused.

I'm not even going to bother fighting the urge this time. Step aside new Tau army, make way for a new Night Lords army.
post #8 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 03:46 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Sevatar's stats are here, I also caught the stats for the new NL hero Llanashai "Bloody Bones".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Massacre
Jago Sevatar - 175pts - WS 7, BS 5, S 4, T 4, W 3, I 6, A 4, LS 9, AS 3+

Warlord Trait: Master of Ambush
If chosen as the army's Warlord Sevatar automatically has Master of Ambush as his trait rather than rolling for it. All friendly Outflanking units have the Acute Senses special rule while Sevatar is alive.

Wargear: Power Armour
Iron Halo
Frag and Krak Grenades
Master Crafted Nostraman Chainglave
Bolt Pistol
Master of the Atramentar
Trophies of Judgement

Special Rules: Master of the Legion
Independent Character
Legiones Astartes (Night Lords)

Master of the Atramentar: Terminators and Terminator Command Squads from same detatchment as Sevatar do not scatter when they Deep Strike provided they are placed within 6" of Sevatar as they deploy.

Dirty Fighter: Sevatar gains Instant Death to all his attacks, in addition to any bonuses from his weapons, when fighting in a Challenge.

Repressed Psyker: Sevatar has Precognition Psyker Power and is a Lvl 1 Psyker. Because he has repressed his ability he uses a Leadership value of 7 when using his power rather than 9.
Quote:
Flaymaster Mawdrym Llansahai "Fallen Medicae Primaris; The Smiling One; Bloody Bones" - 135pts
WS 5, BS 4, S 4, T 4, W 2, I 5, A 2, LS 9, AS 3+

Refractor Field
Frag and Krak Grenades
Archeotech Pistol
The Red Jaqa
Narthecium

Red Jaqa: Strength -1
AP 3
Type: Melee, Murderous Weapon, Special Strike

Basically the Red Jaqa is a giant red custom scapel. It is of unknown origin and is capable of cutting deeper than a Power Sword, only Llansahai is capable of using it as a weapon due to it's strange nature.

Special Rules: Independent Character
Fear
Fearless
Legiones Astartes (Night Lords)

The Devil's Luck: Llansahai may re-roll failed Look Out, Sir and Feel No Pain Results. This is because he has survived so many assassination and sabotage attempts.

Unfit for Command: May not be an army's Warlord. Even the Night Lords have a limit to how much madness they will tolerate of their commanders.

This guy's backstory is that he was a noble child on Nostramo and joined the Apothecaries of the Night Lords, who were also expected to be torturers and interrogators. Apparantely this guy was so insane and depraved that the Apothecaries wanted him out and he got the Sinner's Red Gauntlets from Curze himself. I can't see the rest of the page but apparantely he did a lot of messed up crap on Istvaan to the wounded on both sides; oh and the Bloody Bones name is apparantely not ironic. Really makes you wonder what he liked to do to his victims.
We all know that Sevatar is awesome and I really like this new guy, hence I want them BOTH in my NL army.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

Last edited by Lord of the Night; 09-13-13 at 05:10 PM.
post #9 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 04:28 PM
Jeepers

Loli's Flag is: United Kingdom

God damn it, where is the IH info :'( :'(

Though if I were a NL I'd be Damned happy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawa View Post
"Bubbles"....?

The Old World just became a fart in the bath.....
post #10 of 13 (permalink) Old 09-13-13, 05:08 PM
Chaos God of Old Night

Lord of the Night's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loli View Post
God damn it, where is the IH info :'( :'(
Here you go.

Quote:
Spearhead-Centurion Castrmen Orth "The Hell-Rider" - 80pts
WS 5, BS 5, S 4, T 4, W 2, I 4, A 3, LS 9, AS 3+

Warlord Trait: Tank Crushers
If Castrmen Orth is chosen as the army's Warlord he automatically has Tank Crushers instead of rolling for it. All vehicles with Tank gain +1 to their results on the vehicle damage table when making ramming attacks.

Refractor Field
Frag and Krak Grenades
Bolt Pistol
Power Maul
Cyber-Familiar

Legiones Astartes (Iron Hands)
Tank Hunters

Spearhead Commander: At the beginning of the game Orth must be assigned to a vehicle with the Tank subtype and Front Armour of at least 13. He does not take up transport capacity and cannot leave the vehicle until it has been immobilised or destroyed. If he is present in the vehicle when it is destroyed he is treated like a transported model. Afterwards he may only board vehicles as a Transport. While Orth is inside a tank it uses his BS skill of 5 and benefits from Tank Hunters for all it's attacks.

According to his info Orth is the youngest and best Tank Commander in the entire Iron Hands Legion and was personally chosen by Ferrus Manus to accompany him to Istvaan. He led the Iron Hands charge in a Fellblade tank which was destroyed and he later took commander of a Sicarian tank and fought against a traitor flank attack. His status after the surprise betrayal is unknown but it is rumoured he survived but very badly damaged and disfigured; and in shame he abandoned his name and rank but not his hatred of the traitors.
Quote:
Iron-Father Autek Mor "Lord of the Morragul Clan; The Maimed; The Blood-Wrought" - 225pts
WS 6, BS 5, S 5, T 5, W 3, I 4, A 3, LS 10, AS 2+

Warlord Trait: Murderous Arsenal
If chosen as the army's Warlord Autek Mor automatically has Murderous Arsenal instead of rolling for it. Both Mor and a single chosen infantry unity have the Preferred Enemy (Infantry).

Wargear: Cataphractii-pattern Terminator Armour
Servo-arm
Cortex Controller
Volkite Charger
Paragon Blade

Fearless
Legiones Astartes (Iron Hands)
Bulky
Battlesmith
Master of the Legion

Jealous Command: If chosen as part of your primary detatchment Mor must be the Warlord unless Ferrus Manus is present.

Ok this guy is a dark figure for the Xth Legion. He is a Terran marine and a Clan Commander and is famous for killing several of his own men in duels over "slights to his honour" and rumours that his gene-seed is not of the Iron Hands. He rules his clan with an iron fist and is cruel and unforgiving. On Medusa he took over the outlaw clan Ra'Guln's Leviathan in a bloody melee assault that he became famous for. The Morrgul Clan is also where the dregs, scum and outcasts of the Iron Hands were sent, to die under Mor's command. Also he and Ferrus Manus do not like each other, but despite he did something with his cruiser at the height of the void battle at Istvaan V... (can't see the rest of the page in the video.)
Enjoy Iron Hands fans.

LotN

https://www.heresy-online.net/forums/...red-souls.html - The Kabal of Shattered Souls Project Log
http://www.talkwargaming.com/search/...Book%20Reviews - Check out Talk Wargaming for reviews by Lord of the Night.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode