Forgeworld Update 22/2/2013 - Page 3 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-23-13, 07:51 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetalHandkerchief View Post
Hmm. Even people who rate painting over everything else in the hobby will find it hard to justify this purchase.
no we wont, i dont even feel it needs justification, i want it, i can afford it and i know i can paint it and do it justice, very easy purchase to be fair.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-23-13, 08:16 PM

yanlou's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
Umm... its not a limited release. No-where anywhere has anyone made mention of it being, nore does it say that its a limited edition.
erm i never said it was a limited release, i was replying to metalhankerchief comment in which he implies its not worth buying to some unless it had been a limited release, why dont you please read my replies properly thankyou

Do you think im a complete novice at this hobby or a complete fool, do you think i would not check to see if it was a limited release. So please dont treat me as so.

Last edited by yanlou; 02-23-13 at 08:32 PM.
post #23 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-23-13, 08:50 PM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanlou View Post
erm i never said it was a limited release, i was replying to metalhankerchief comment in which he implies its not worth buying to some unless it had been a limited release, why dont you please read my replies properly thankyou

Do you think im a complete novice at this hobby or a complete fool, do you think i would not check to see if it was a limited release. So please dont treat me as so.
Uhuh... maybe you should re-read your own post before acting like a total tool?

Quote:
Sorry but not everyone can afford to buy something like this straight away like some and having it as a limited release wont make people very happy especially those that want to start a Sons of Horus army abit later so what if loads of people have it, its the same with any model.
You had no quote of anyone in your orgional post which made it look like a random comment rather then a reply.

You plainly say 'having it as a limited release', rather then IF it were a limited release. Again implying you thought it was limited.

Get your head out from up your own ass before you mouth off like a dumbass.

post #24 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-23-13, 08:54 PM

yanlou's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Uhuh... maybe you should re-read your own post before acting like a total tool?

You had no quote of anyone in your orgional post which made it look like a random comment rather then a reply.

You plainly say 'having it as a limited release', rather then IF it were a limited release. Again implying you thought it was limited.

Get your head out from up your own ass before you mouth off like a dumbass.
why dont you learn to read properly instead of mouthing of yourself, look at how its worded, im implying if it was a limited release not everyone would be happy , it doesnt take a genius to know what i was talking about maybe you havent noticed, know one else had a problem with my post till you.

NO, you know something iv got more important things to deal with then someone who just wants to troll.
You dont like how i worded it tough not my problem.

Last edited by yanlou; 02-23-13 at 09:03 PM.
post #25 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-23-13, 09:20 PM
Senior Moderator

DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

Ladies, please don't fight over the tampons. There's plenty for both of you. So stuff the bitching.

Strange, but not a Stranger.
post #26 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-23-13, 10:51 PM
Jeep's and Harley's

OIIIIIIO's Flag is: USA

Someone need a hug?

How about a hug from behind?

OT: They look nice but ... I am not sold on them ... then again I am not real big on the Great Crusade Era.
post #27 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-24-13, 12:29 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
From where I am standing (well laying at this moment) that first post does and always did include the quote. There is no edit tag on it, which would be there if yanlou had later edited in the proper quote.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #28 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-24-13, 12:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
From where I am standing (well laying at this moment) that first post does and always did include the quote. There is no edit tag on it, which would be there if yanlou had later edited in the proper quote.
Fair enough... I blaim a lack of caffine for not getting what I meant accross. My point was that no-one else, at any point brought up any mention of it being a limited release, appart from Yanlou.

Metalhankercheif at no point made any mention of limited releases, or it not being worth it unless it was one. Hell, he even says that its a peice anyone can have.

Hence in my origional post pointing out that it wasn't one, given his comment which very defiantely reads as him assuming that it is one.

I'm not the one taking offense and attacking another forum members over nothing like this, or editing highly offensive posts.... what I do take offense at its being attack and called a troll simply for pointing out something that alot of people could take as missleading.
post #29 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-24-13, 12:57 AM
Senior Moderator

Quote:
I'm not the one taking offense and attacking another forum members over nothing like this, or editing highly offensive posts.... what I do take offense at its being attack and called a troll simply for pointing out something that alot of people could take as missleading.
Uh...you do realize you were asked/told by another member to stop trolling, you werent actually called a troll (there is a difference.)

That would be in addition to you calling yanlou both a tool and dumbass; less than endearing terms of affection if you ask me.

Damnation is paved on good intentions; subtle and sugar coated or blunt and honest
A hero is someone who steps up when everyone else backs down.
Popularity is what people strive for when they lack the strength to be themselves.

Seriously, is it really that hard to write reviews without spoilers?

Reporting Posts - read this
post #30 of 33 (permalink) Old 02-24-13, 01:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkreever View Post
Uh...you do realize you were asked/told by another member to stop trolling, you werent actually called a troll (there is a difference.)

That would be in addition to you calling yanlou both a tool and dumbass; less than endearing terms of affection if you ask me.
I'll point out Yanblous origional post was much more offensive.. he edited it as you can see from the edit tags... Secondly... Yanlou:

Quote:
someone who just wants to troll.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode