=][= Rumours Roundup : Chaos Space Marines - Updated : 09/09/2012 - Page 52 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #511 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-27-12, 05:02 PM
U Mad Bro?
 
Chaosftw's Avatar
Chaosftw's Flag is: Canada
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Posts: 2,777
Reputation: 18
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride365 View Post
Mine weeps with yours!!
LMAO we should make T-Shirts!!!

As for cultists in the box set... I find it highly unlikely but then again Zerkers are in the current starter box so who knows... frankly ether way it will be a worthwhile purchase. Converting is easy mode these days!

Chaosftw
Chaosftw is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #512 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-27-12, 05:24 PM
Senior Member
Pride365's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 418
Reputation: 1
Default

I totally plan on getting the new starter set as I am playing DA and Eldar and those are the 2 big rumors I have heard on here for the other side of the fence.

Pride365 is offline  
post #513 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-27-12, 05:47 PM
Ancient Relic
 
mcmuffin's Avatar
mcmuffin's Flag is: Ireland
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Waking up from my tomb world
Posts: 2,430
Reputation: 7
Default

According to waseer, one of the poster's who's name i can't be arsed to find out has said that Kharn gets an ability something like the Saga of the Warrior Born

I will be most pleased, as long as his model isn't Derp

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuffin's Law
As an online discussion about 40k grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Squats approaches 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Keep in mind you are arguing "realism" about an army of genetically-altered supermen that are able to shrug off rocket propelled explosive bullets because someone is waving around a cup full of blood that reminds them of their long lost Super Daddy that was killed by there Extra Special-Super Uncle.
Space Wolves Tournament Results W:24 D:8 L:8
Jaws-ing my way to victory
mcmuffin is offline  
 
post #514 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-29-12, 09:47 PM
Senior Member
 
Words_of_Truth's Avatar
Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Birmingham, England
Posts: 7,003
Reputation: 30
Default

So what with the withdrawal of the 5th edition from online stores, do you think Chaos will be the first army to be released for 6th edition? I really want to expand my World Eaters but I get the feeling there's going to be loads of new models

I've never got the starter box before but I'm considering doing it this time if chaos is in it.
Words_of_Truth is offline  
post #515 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-30-12, 12:55 AM Thread Starter
Banned
MadCowCrazy's Flag is: Aaland
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Burning Depths of Hell
Posts: 2,452
Reputation: 11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words_of_Truth View Post
So what with the withdrawal of the 5th edition from online stores, do you think Chaos will be the first army to be released for 6th edition? I really want to expand my World Eaters but I get the feeling there's going to be loads of new models

I've never got the starter box before but I'm considering doing it this time if chaos is in it.
Because 6E is out in July, would you like to buy a 50 book now only to have it worthless in 1 month?
MadCowCrazy is offline  
post #516 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-30-12, 08:01 AM
Senior Member
 
Words_of_Truth's Avatar
Words_of_Truth's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Birmingham, England
Posts: 7,003
Reputation: 30
Default

No I was't try to indicate that, I was only wondering whether Chaos will be the first army released for the new rule book.
Words_of_Truth is offline  
post #517 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-30-12, 12:04 PM
I Piss in your Cheerios
 
TheKingElessar's Avatar
TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,370
Reputation: 2
Default

If they aren't first, they'll be second... I would put my money (well, hypothetical money) on them being the next Codex released though.
TheKingElessar is offline  
post #518 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-30-12, 02:37 PM
Senior Member
Pride365's Flag is: USA
 
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 418
Reputation: 1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKingElessar View Post
If they aren't first, they'll be second... I would put my money (well, hypothetical money) on them being the next Codex released though.
So wish it was going to be DA tho.........:-(

Pride365 is offline  
post #519 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-30-12, 02:40 PM
Ancient Relic
 
mcmuffin's Avatar
mcmuffin's Flag is: Ireland
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Waking up from my tomb world
Posts: 2,430
Reputation: 7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pride365 View Post
So wish it was going to be DA tho.........:-(
Chaos deserve it more I want my goddamn hardback codex

Quote:
Originally Posted by McMuffin's Law
As an online discussion about 40k grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Squats approaches 1.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathKlokk View Post
Keep in mind you are arguing "realism" about an army of genetically-altered supermen that are able to shrug off rocket propelled explosive bullets because someone is waving around a cup full of blood that reminds them of their long lost Super Daddy that was killed by there Extra Special-Super Uncle.
Space Wolves Tournament Results W:24 D:8 L:8
Jaws-ing my way to victory
mcmuffin is offline  
post #520 of 1100 (permalink) Old 05-30-12, 02:42 PM
I Piss in your Cheerios
 
TheKingElessar's Avatar
TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Northern Ireland
Posts: 7,370
Reputation: 2
Default

Really? Hardbacks will be a pita. I shouldn't have to suffer because some people don't know how to treat books.
TheKingElessar is offline  
Reply

  Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in










Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome