GW Release Schedule for the rest of the year? - Page 9 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #81 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-14-12, 07:09 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

To be honest they could be any number of things for that number, at the end of the day when we see stuff from the list in WD we will know.

And work started on the sisters as soon as the DE finished as Jes goodwin let it slip

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #82 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-14-12, 07:34 PM

SilverTabby's Flag is: United Kingdom

Yeah, I remember when work started on the DE back in 2006. Jez had some lovely stuff on his desk...

There are 2 rules to being a success in life:
1) Never give out all the information

A random collection of my stuff
post #83 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 12:21 AM
Arcane's Flag is: USA

Somebody needs to get that guy some more coffee and sandwiches!

post #84 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcane View Post
Somebody needs to get that guy some more coffee and sandwiches!
Maybe someone could share a Klondike bar with him?
post #85 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 04:45 AM

Adramalech's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by boreas View Post
Give Jes Goodwin a good sculpting tool and he can take on God and Satan... And then sculpt a kickass SoB army out of the klondike bars.

Phil
Seems Legit.

also if all that was directed at me; I don't drink coffee; get me an iced Chai <3

OH, and some Samosas. TEXAN SAMOSAS. (everything's bigger in texas. even the deep-fried indian potato dumplings)

EDIT: wait, that was all directed at Jes. <u> I still want an iced chai and samosas.

boobs. that is all.

Last edited by Adramalech; 08-15-12 at 07:08 AM.
post #86 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 05:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
Seems Legit.

also if all that was directed at me; I don't drink coffee; get me an iced Chai <3

OH, and some Samosas. TEXAN SAMOSAS. (everything's bigger in texas. even the deep-fried indian potato dumplings)
I just had fries, chicken salt and good old gravy for lunch.

Ultramarines are Pussies

Except Dark Angels, any chapter that sounds like a Death Metal Band can't be that bad.
post #87 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 07:02 AM

Adramalech's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achaylus72 View Post
I just had fries, chicken salt and good old gravy for lunch.
You are a LONG WAY away from where I live, then.

Sounds quite a bit like canadian Poutine.

I suppose we should get back on topic, though.

Who else here is also excited about the prospect of plasticrack noise marines? and... uhm, well, daemons? Hopes/wishlisting, anyone?

boobs. that is all.

Last edited by Adramalech; 08-15-12 at 07:05 AM.
post #88 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 03:49 PM

Kettu's Flag is: Australia

My lunch was a seafood Laksa and spring rolls.

Meanwhile...

-I hope to hell that, as small as the line-up of sister units is (Don't anyone dare mention GK, they share four kits with Marines as is, they only needed three. Sisters only share a rhino, they are more akin to the DE and Crons then GK) there is far more that will be released with them.
-That it IS Codex Sisters and NOT Codex Allies or Codex Imperium Allies as the numbers seem to suggest.
-That the codex is actually worth something now with actual thought put into its creation.
-That the codex is an ACTUAL CODEX and not the WDex with a $429 price tag.
-That Sisters actually become cheap. After what happened with things like the Great Swords, I seriously doubt a squad box will be anything less then $60.
-That after all this time and the excuse of the Robes, Sleeves and Hair made them near impossible to do, the Sisters are actually intuitive, multipart plastics with many possible poses that don't even require (or require very little) conversion to pull off (Like Marines) and not just glorified one-piece statues (Like far to many recent releases to count)

-What I wish for is that the Sisters are done on a sliding die like the Baneblade and Stomper, allowing an even greater degree of movement and detail to them. But that won't ever happen.

Quote:
And the lovely tales about how they almost won at the battle of shaggydog, almost survived the scouring of Rocksfalls, Almost did something in the purging of Pointless and
theybeatupsomehereticsafewyearsback
post #89 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 03:54 PM
nice boy, daft though !

bitsandkits's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kettu View Post
My lunch was a seafood Laksa and spring rolls.

Meanwhile...

-I hope to hell that, as small as the line-up of sister units is (Don't anyone dare mention GK, they share four kits with Marines as is, they only needed three. Sisters only share a rhino, they are more akin to the DE and Crons then GK) there is far more that will be released with them.
-That it IS Codex Sisters and NOT Codex Allies or Codex Imperium Allies as the numbers seem to suggest.
-That the codex is actually worth something now with actual thought put into its creation.
-That the codex is an ACTUAL CODEX and not the WDex with a $429 price tag.
-That Sisters actually become cheap. After what happened with things like the Great Swords, I seriously doubt a squad box will be anything less then $60.
-That after all this time and the excuse of the Robes, Sleeves and Hair made them near impossible to do, the Sisters are actually intuitive, multipart plastics with many possible poses that don't even require (or require very little) conversion to pull off (Like Marines) and not just glorified one-piece statues (Like far to many recent releases to count)

-What I wish for is that the Sisters are done on a sliding die like the Baneblade and Stomper, allowing an even greater degree of movement and detail to them. But that won't ever happen.

I foresee disappointment in your hobby future

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

HUGE BITZ RESTOCK NOW ON
post #90 of 125 (permalink) Old 08-15-12, 04:41 PM

Kettu's Flag is: Australia

You know something?
Or just trying to depress me further?
Because at this point, I don't really care. If Sisters are done well, great.
If not or not done at all, oh well, I still have Pandora to finish painting.

But if you know something, please share.

Quote:
And the lovely tales about how they almost won at the battle of shaggydog, almost survived the scouring of Rocksfalls, Almost did something in the purging of Pointless and
theybeatupsomehereticsafewyearsback

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode