- charge range (going into cc) is 2d6, jumppacks seem to enable you to REROLL it ( or it is a special rule thing, might be BA exclusive)
Somewhere...Tau are crying.
- cybots have 3 hull points like "battle tanks"
- land raiders, soul grinders, ghost arc have 4
If a Ghost Ark has 4 Hull Points as does the Land Raider....how many will a Monolith have?
- flying monstrous creatures get their ability too, flying 24", ignoring all weapons but anti-air ones and hit enemies they flew over with (str + w3 + 1)
Daemon Princes/Greater Daemons are about to become very usedful.
- sharpshooters can choose what target they hit on a 6 (necron eliminators)
I fail to see how this makes snipers "Necron Eliminators." If it has to do with Crypteks and Lords, they are almost no different than an Exarch or a SM Sargent. And I doubt it will remove their RP rolls so...
- tesla weapons get an additional hit when throwing a 6 on the to-hit throws
They already do that, except that it 2 additional hits. Hopefully this isn't a nerf.
- gauss weapons remove 1 hull point on a 6 at pen throws
Always useful. This puts Necrons somewhere in between 4th and 5th edition in terms of Vehicle Killing.
- power axe or powerfist needed to deny 2+ armor throws so they're either ap 1 or ap 2 or both ap 1 or ap 2
So armies with these are screwed against termies in CC?
- fly on 2 "levels" far above ground (cant let passengers exit, but is only hittable by anti-air weaponry) and closer to the ground (easier to hit but can load out passengers)
This is about to make the new fliers very dangerous if they can shoot down at targets at the higher level.
I admit that a lot of these points deal with my army directly, but these rules sound like they will take a while to get used to.