6th Edition Rumours (1st Post Updated 17 June 2012) - Page 6 - Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums
Wargaming News and 40k Rumors Discuss and share wargaming news, new releases, warhammer and 40k rumors here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 12:59 PM
Senior Moderator

DeathKlokk's Flag is: USA

The Allies thing may be because Apocalypse is getting folded into the core rulebook similar to the "Legendary Battles" (?) rules in the WHFB book. I could see that since a lot of their recent Apoc stuff has had "safe for regular 40K games" labels in it.

I could see a lot of this being semi-true but it's been filtered through so many people it's unrecognizable as what's actually in the rules. I'm speaking of the rules parts, the fluff part is utter rubbish that some 8 year-old made up.

Strange, but not a Stranger.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 01:40 PM
GrizBe's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vhalyar View Post
You need to calm down somewhat, because you're looking a bit silly and not making a very credible point. I went back to check where this necromancer & co crap came from, and it's not actually from BoK

Here's the relevant article.
Which, if you'll read... The compilation sites BoK as its source... as noted further down with his 'previous necron rumors' links that all link back to his own site.

Also, the first big rumor on that link if you'll note is his 'The entire army gets a shooting attack that kills all units that are the same as the one attacked' rumor... which was wrong.... when other were already acrediting that to Trayzn's Close Combat Empathic Oblitarator.
post #53 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 01:56 PM
Vhalyar's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
Which, if you'll read... The compilation sites BoK as its source... as noted further down with his 'previous necron rumors' links that all link back to his own site.

Also, the first big rumor on that link if you'll note is his 'The entire army gets a shooting attack that kills all units that are the same as the one attacked' rumor... which was wrong.... when other were already acrediting that to Trayzn's Close Combat Empathic Oblitarator.
The compilation here at heresy had rumors from a large number of sources, all jumbled up together. I guess we can attribute them to Harry too then and call him a liar?

And right under that first explanations there's a second one that's more sensible. He's giving two explanations but you only cared to cite the first one. And he never said the entire army gets a shooting attack with that effect.

The article is right there and you can't even be arsed to read it right, or you're just half-quoting on purpose. Every time I look one one of these so-called errors on his part I see the opposite.

C'tan shards are out? He said, when criticizing the compilation here:

Quote:
The C’Tan aren’t out of the codex and Immortals aren’t troops because of a Lord… they just are.
This is hopeless. I'm filing everything you say as mostly incoherent ravings

post #54 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 02:23 PM

As I pointed out... the rumors I mentioned as being wrong ORGIONATED with BoK.

Yakfaces correct interpritation is edited in at a later date, and completely different to the 'accurate' rumor as given by BoK.

Also, I point out many times, BoK has copied his correct rumors from Harry, days after Harry has already posted them.

Seriously, if your gonna critises someone, learn to read. I'm just pointing out in one instance with the Necrons as an example how BoK has taken credit for others work, and how everything he's started himself as being true and correct has been wrong.

Your 'C'tan aren't out of the codex' Comes weeks after his inital 'they're gone completely claim', and days after reliable people have already pointed out they work now as their new shard forms.
post #55 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 04:09 PM
I Piss in your Cheerios

TheKingElessar's Flag is: United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zion View Post
Either way the rumors weren't all bad sounding, even if the rest were bollocks. Being able to choose powers right before deployment would have been a good way for psykers to get more mileage in tournaments. Either way with the prediction of July being the release of 6th edition it shouldn't be too much longer for us to wait to see what we're really getting.
Pffft. Psykers have PLENTY of versatility and utility already. Wolves take Rune Priests all the time. Librarians are the only good generic BA HQ. Librarians feature pretty commonly for SMs and GKs too, who are ALL psychic ofc. Farseers are commonplace. Most of the better Nid MCs are Psykers. It's DE, Orks, BTs (of course!) DA and again, obviously, Tau who don't use them - even IG have Psyker Battle Squads. [Do Sisters still count as an army?]
post #56 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 05:22 PM

Firewolf's Flag is: Scotland

>> Apparantly, according to sources, minis will come with square bases, and will fight in ranks, replacing the skirmish feel of current edition. And Abbadon is gonna have a horsey type mount. Also, the Squats are coming back, and they will be called Squats. Also heard Primarchs are making a come back, now that would rock!!!!

------------------------------------------------------
>> This is just an opinion. If you agree with it cool. If ye dont, its still cool.
>> Here I am and here shall I die.
+++ attributed to Leman Russ at the Battle of Rising Fell +++
post #57 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 07:26 PM

Adramalech's Flag is: USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Firewolf View Post
>> Apparantly, according to sources, minis will come with square bases, and will fight in ranks, replacing the skirmish feel of current edition. And Abbadon is gonna have a horsey type mount. Also, the Squats are coming back, and they will be called Squats. Also heard Primarchs are making a come back, now that would rock!!!!
Due, in part, to my post-sleep stupor:

boobs. that is all.
post #58 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 07:34 PM

Necrosis's Flag is: Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adramalech View Post
Due, in part, to my post-sleep stupor:

Let me clear it up for you, he is trolling.
Unless... your trolling me with that message.
post #59 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 08:07 PM

SGMAlice's Flag is: England

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrizBe View Post
As I pointed out... the rumors I mentioned as being wrong ORGIONATED with BoK.

Yakfaces correct interpritation is edited in at a later date, and completely different to the 'accurate' rumor as given by BoK.

Also, I point out many times, BoK has copied his correct rumors from Harry, days after Harry has already posted them.

Seriously, if your gonna critises someone, learn to read. I'm just pointing out in one instance with the Necrons as an example how BoK has taken credit for others work, and how everything he's started himself as being true and correct has been wrong.

Your 'C'tan aren't out of the codex' Comes weeks after his inital 'they're gone completely claim', and days after reliable people have already pointed out they work now as their new shard forms.
Just out of interest:

What are you going to Do/Say if this all turns out to be on the mark?

Going by experience with this... 'Rumour Monger' is all good and well but you have made your point. Repeating it seems a tad... silly.

Alice

PC/Laptop Problems? Post Here: Heresy Online's PC Hardware Help Thread
WIP Custom Chapter Fluff: The Children Of The Dragon
WIP Bio-Mechanical Tyranids: Hive Fleet Giger
post #60 of 841 (permalink) Old 05-06-12, 08:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMAlice View Post
Just out of interest:

What are you going to Do/Say if this all turns out to be on the mark?

Going by experience with this... 'Rumour Monger' is all good and well but you have made your point. Repeating it seems a tad... silly.

Alice
Well as i've said, he's got zero credability for me for the reasons I've given. If it does turn out to be true... well, i'll eat the forum server. Given his record though, we can hold the silicon sauce for a while...

I just get annoyed with human stupid and people taking and giving credit where none is due.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums > Wargaming News, New Releases and Information > Wargaming News and 40k Rumors

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Wargaming Forum and Wargamer Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode